Chapter 80

"Del Narcissus? Ah, our apprentice? He was just here until a moment ago. Why? He's quite useful."

Phlos, immediately began to tell Del's story. Khan, who had come seeking information from Phlos but had not expected to hear it. Meanwhile, Alan, who had frantically searched the north for Del as if possessed, welled up with tears.

"Now, where is he now?"

Alan urgently asked. Phlos scratched her cheek and replied,

"He went out in a hurry, saying there's something urgent. I don't know. Maybe he went to his room."

"He's just an apprentice, but strangely, he stays on the 99th floor. I heard the Magic Lord highly values him," Phlos added. Khan's face stiffened.

The Magic Tower Lord was famous across the continent. The astounding news that a twenty-year-old brat, also known as the genus, had surpassed even the elder magicians and claimed the top floor of Magic Tower had been the talk of everyone's lips since the beginning of the year.

Furthermore, he was known for his arrogance. It was said that even if the emperor called, he wouldn't show up, he was solely obsessed with magic. His exceptional abilities led people to understand that he was a once-in-a-lifetime genius.

However, there was another reason why Cain was famous. It was the fact that he was a handsome man with flaming red hair and eyes like blazing fire. There were rumors that young noble ladies headed to the Magic Tower with their allowances just to catch a glimpse of the Magic Tower lord's red hair.

Such a young and outstanding man cared about Del Narcissus? Moreover, giving him a room on the 99th floor where he resides. There was an unpleasant smell in the air.

Khan had come here with Alan, thoroughly searching the north and gathering information by asking around. During this time, within him, resentment and anger towards Del had grown.

Was his firm declaration of going to the garbage village with intense and unwavering green eyes all a lie?

Khan had seen many prisoners until now. They all lied as easily as breathing to escape the situation. Therefore, Khan, whether he wanted to or not, became trained in distinguishing between truth and lies. Without using any magical tools, he could gauge to some extent whether someone was lying just by looking into their eyes.

And he could tell when someone spoke the truth. Del Narcissus genuinely wanted to go to the garbage village

'How dare you deceive me?'

If he found Del Narcissus, he would immediately imprison him in his castle. Always have his clothes off, so he can be punished any time, wearing only a fur coat on his naked body. It might be a good idea to tie him to the bedpost altogether. The thought of Del Narcissus, bound and crying beneath him, begging for forgiveness...

Khan stopped his thoughts, feeling a heavy pull in his lower abdomen, and took a deep breath. Since Del disappeared, he occasionally had to suppress the sexual excitement that surged. Disgust, anger, and desire always intertwine obscenely.

"Go to the 99th floor."

Khan immediately left Phlos's room. In the distance, the elevator, still stopped at the 75th floor, was visible. Phlos, shouting if Alan or he wanted to check anything, was not of concern.

99th floor. If he had just taken that elevator, he could have met Del Narcissus. The predatory instinct and the desire to conquer, reminiscent of hunting beasts or monsters, slowly rose.

'You are my prisoner, Del Narcissus, the first to escape from my grasp, so you need special supervision.'

Khan's eyes gleamed sharply.