Chapter 115

However, Cain did not even glance towards the door. He put his hand on my shoulder and stared straight at me. At that moment, a strange feeling came over me, similar to when he chanted the spell earlier. I tightly closed my eyes.

"I don't like it!"

As soon as I shouted, Andrea and Alan ran into the room. Cain froze and widened his eyes. Thanks to that, the strange feeling that had been unsettling me moments ago was stopped.

"Master!"

"What are you doing?"

Andrea and Alan surrounded us sharply. Alan felt around my body to check I was not injured.

However, Cain didn't give them a second look. He remained frozen, only looking at me.

"Do you know what I was trying to do use a spell?"

Cain asked.

"A spell? Are you out of your mind, Magic Tower Lord?"

Alan scolded Cain. He genuinely seemed angry. It appeared that the relationship between the priest and the magician was not a friendly one.

Andrea didn't say anything, but he clenched and unclenched her hand, ready to throw a punch at any moment.

"Were you trying to harm Narcissus,?"

"Harm? What are you talking about? Why would I do that to him? I was just going to take him straight to the Magic Tower."

Cain retorted to Alan, then turned to me again.

"Did you sense my mana? You couldn't sense it well before you lost your memory. Your mana is extremely unstable now, how did your senses become even more sensitive?"

"I don't understand what you're talking about."

I replied as calmly as possible. Whether it was about mana, senses, or anything else, I couldn't comprehend what he meant.

However, I could understand one thing. If I hadn't said that just now, Cain would have teleported me to the Magic Tower. It was terrifying, being restrained and transported somewhere by someone else's magic when I didn't want to.

"Please release these first."

I said, holding out my wrist.

"What do you mean? Are your arms tied now?"

Alan was shocked and checked my wrists, but there was nothing caught in his hands. I spoke to Cain again.

"My wrists and ankles, please untie them."

At my firm request, Cain flinched. He opened his mouth and grumbled like a sulky child.

"Am I like that kidnapper? I just did it in case you tried to escape again."

"I told you. I have no memory. How do you know if I ran away on my own accord or if someone kidnapped me?"

"Tsk...."

Cain muttered curses as if annoyed, but he snapped his fingers. Suddenly, I felt the sensation of my wrists and ankles being freed. I twirled one wrist around and spoke.

"If you really consider me your disciple and family, please don't cast spells so freely. I don't even want to teleport."

"No, I'm not trying to do anything to you, I just... "

"Answer my question."

"Fine, fine! Got it!"

He grumbled,