Chapter 81

Cain did not like the two men who were following him. One claimed to be Del's owner, saying he was a prisoner, while the other was whimpering like a lost puppy, but had an impure look in his eyes.

Mana vessel is my disciple and mine. You guys don't even know how brilliantly and colorful his mana is. Although he frequently runs away in tears, he always manages to accomplish everything I ask, finding joy in magic, and saying 'Master, Master,' without realizing how cute he is when he does that.

Although Cain wanted to shake them off and go find Del alone, he restrained himself like an adult.

Even when Del was kidnapped by the kidnapper named Adrian or Andre, Cain couldn't find him at all. He was a natural-born magician, he could solve even the smallest things in his daily life with magic. In situations where he couldn't use tracking magic, he didn't know how to find a missing person or which organization to ask for help.

Other magicians under Cain were in the same situation. He even went to consult with his grandfather, a former Magic Tower Lord candidate who was over 90 years old. But he gave the obvious answer, "Just use tracking magic with the missing person's blood and his precious belongings."

Although there was still some blood left for experimentation, the problem was the precious belongings. A person's mana naturally contains things they consider precious. However, Del had no belongings to speak of. He traveled without luggage, showing no great attachment to anything.

So, after Del returned, He tried to find a specialty for him to spark his interest. So he went to various magicians, but the answers were all similar.

"The apprentice does everything he's told to do."

Del had talent in handling magical plants, but that doesn't mean he obsesses over them like Phlos.

"Rather, it seems like he's dedicating himself to work to forget something."

This was also a common opinion among magicians.

For that reason, Cain couldn't use tracking magic this time either. On one hand, he felt disappointed. Del said he loved being my disciple (he never actually said that), and he enjoyed staying with me the most in the Magic Tower. (again, he never said such a thing). So why did he leave without a trace? Since tracking magic was not an option, Cain would have to ask others to help find Del.

Cain, while chewing on his lips, bluntly spoke.

"You know Mana vessel is the future Crown Princess, right?"

Upon hearing this, Khan clenched his fist, and Alan lowered his head in silence. However, their reactions were none of Cain's business.

"Of course, that's an old story. Since Mana vessel joined under me, he vowed to stick with me in the tower until he died because he liked me so much. However, the crown prince, unable to let go of his lingering attachments, begged Mana vessel to come back. This time, he asked to see Mana vessel and said he would wait in this town."

"Did Del Narcissus really say he would stay in the tower?"

"Narcissus... does he like the Magic Tower Lord?"

"Hey, why do you all have those faces of disbelief? Ask Mana vessel later! Make sure to ask, you guys!"

Cain ranted angrily. Despite discussing the crown prince, both Khan and Alan were visibly uncomfortable.

"Anyway, there's a possibility that the crown prince took Mana vessel! Since he mentioned something about staying at an inn, let's go and investigate. Wouldn't it be fitting for the Archduke to have a chat with the crown prince?"