Chapter 94

If that's the case, It was a bit unfair to me. Whether I had memories or not, I was myself, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't revive the memories that God erased with my own strength.

When I suddenly became depressed and didn't write anything in my notebook, Andrea bowed his head and looked into my eyes.

There was warmth in his eyes as he gently checked my expression.

"Did you remember with the power of the angel?"

He joked with a laugh, I could see through his joking attitude. He was afraid of hurting my feelings, but I wasn't really upset either.

[If my memory had come back, would you have left me?]

I wrote weakly and showed it to him. Andrea took the pen from my hand and wrote something under my writing.

[No. I asked because I was scared. You don't have to have your memories back. I like it now. Del]

"I'll be Del's mate and be by his side as long as he wants me to."

Andrea added and swallowed the snacks I brought in one bite. His face, which was smiling and satisfied, made me able to let go of the possibility I had just thought of without any regret.

I opened another bag of snacks and put it in Andrea's mouth. Andrea, who had started eating the snacks I gave him, turned his head in the other direction and laughed.

[Andrea's Sloane's favorability increases by +1!]

It was a word from God that I hadn't seen in a while. Now Andrea's liking was 56. During the two weeks we spent together, the total number of likes had increased by 4. I couldn't tell objectively whether this was a lot or a little, but my heart was frustrated. At this rate, I couldn't reach 10 even after a month.

I took a quick glance at Andrea, who was chewing the snacks. Even if I didn't know the fact that he was the "male protagonist" chosen by God, I could tell from his actions and words that he definitely liked me. It was strange that his liking didn't go up at all, and it went up like a turtle.

As expected, the reason seemed to be he has someone else he likes.

I picked up the pen again.

[Who is the person Andrea likes?]

Andrea read my writing and was silent for a moment. It was an expression that seemed to be wondering what to say. I urged him on.

[Just tell me what kind of person they are.]

I wanted to know Andrea's true feelings. If I became Andrea's true partner, I would be satisfied.

But now I only have two weeks left. I had to work hard to raise the favorability to 6. Rather than trying to seduce Andrea. I have to use a different method to avoid losing my voice forever.

In other words, I was planning to imitate the person Andrea likes.

Andrea spoke carefully, not knowing my dark intentions

"Well... The person I like is... very beautiful and arrogant."

It was an attitude as if he was holding something sacred, so it was enough to make me feel a little resentful. But I waited for the next words to come out of his mouth.

"He easily seduces others and also easily discards them. He sees everyone as mere playthings."

"Isn't that a bit trashy?"

"That person loves himself the most. So he has no heart to give to others."

[Wait a minute. Then does that person not like Andrea?]