Chapter 16 ⚠️

(*warning contains 19+ content*)

"Yes...?"

Alan looked at me with a puzzled expression and withdrew his hand from my forehead. He seemed quite astonished. Even though the dialogue was over, my hand continued to move uncontrollably, like a machine. Alan just stared blankly as the buttons on my shirt all came undone.

Seeing a man undressing with tears streaming down his face would leave anyone speechless. He seemed to understand.

"What on earth are you doing...?"

Alan's eyes behind the glasses wandered around in confusion. His eyelids blinked rapidly, and the back of his neck was turning red. Eventually, he turned his head slightly and bit his lips.

"Please, refine the clothes."

Alan let out a sigh, his voice strained.

I, too, would like to refine the clothing if I could.

However, my hand was now undressing the shirt. Only when the upper half of my white and skinny body was completely exposed did the movement of my hand stop. Realizing that I could now move my body as I wanted, I collided with my own choices.

Should I shamelessly leave from here, or should I immediately pick up my clothes, put them on, and bash my head in? A sensible person would choose the latter, but I was in a situation where I needed to lower Alan's favorability. With silent tears, I raised my chin defiantly.

"I'm going to take a nap because I'm tired. I undress when I sleep. If you want to see, you can watch me take off my pants, too."

While performing a vigorous act to prove something, I unbuttoned my pants. Alan, flustered, suddenly stood up. His face, as well as his ears, turned completely red.

"P-please rest well. I'll leave now."

With those words, Alan swiftly exited the room. Unfortunately, his favorability did not decrease. I lay down on the bed, feeling exposed and cold without clothes. The tear streaks on my face had cooled down, making me feel even more desolate.

I gazed upward without moving from my prone position. Without divine power, no character information appeared above my head.

The progress had come to this. I closed my eyes and let out a long sigh. I didn't want to imagine how many miserable situations awaited me in the future.

"But! There's no way I'll let this game ruin me as you wish!"

I shouted while sitting up abruptly. If I became weak-minded here, I was likely to fall into an R-rated situation. I needed to pull myself together. Honestly, seeing a priest blush and run away at the sight of another man's pitiful body was not something common.

"Let's see who wins once and for all!"

After shouting towards the empty air, I lay back down on the bed. I pushed the coat and shirt, discarded like debris, to the floor and covered myself with the blanket, feeling the warmth enveloping me. When tired and weakened, sleeping was the best course of action.

I decided to take a one-hour nap and then call Alan again. I planned to finish whatever miracle or confirmation of miracles needed to be done in the temple and immediately head to the garbage village. Then, taking the opportunity, I would use the teleportation magic circle. With the money Khan gave me, buying a ticket would be easy, and well... I wondered whether I should take Devon along. He claims to be loyal to me in words, but as another person living in this game world, I didn't know what he might try.

While lying down and contemplating various future plans, I found myself really getting sleepy. While blaming my own beauty, which was the most beautiful in this world, I succumbed to sleep.