Chapter 84

Angel of the Desert

In the Desert, various tribes formed colonies. They were warriors of the desert, born to endure the grace and hardships of the desert.

Among them, a miracle occurred in a village called Sablum. After a sandstorm swept through the desert, an unbelievably beautiful and noble white angel appeared in the spot where the storm had passed.

The angel had radiant golden hair that shimmered dazzlingly under the scorching sun, with clear milky-white skin. Clothed in nothing but grace, the angel lay there, and the villagers could see the angel's naked body and no one could dare to think impure thoughts, as the angel's appearance was as sacred and holy as depicted in paintings. The shine of the sunlight on the sand emitted a halo on the angel.

Then the angel spoke after he woke up.

"Where am I...? Who am I?"

But, shortly after, the angel spoke again.

"My name is Del Narcissus...? Where am I?"

While saying this, the angel waved his hands as if he could see something in front of him.

"Can't anyone see this? Red letters keep popping up. Am I the only one seeing it?"

...It must be the words of God!

The tribal chief bowed his head in silence, and others either shed tears or fainted upon realizing that an angel had descended upon their village.

Afterward, the chief declared that the reason for Del Narcissus's visit to their Sablum was clearly a divine revelation to expand their territory and strengthen the tribe by conquering other tribes.

For the next three months, Sablum conquered all the surrounding tribes, and its influence in the desert grew day by day. The reputation of Sablum rose, thanks to the presence of the desert angel, Del Narcissus, who stood behind them.

The pure white angel, walking out of the sandstorm, heard the words of God. He embodied God's existence in his very existence. Although Del Narcissus remained silent after revealing his name on the first day, it was no problem.

Every time Del Narcissus appeared, the people of Sablum were moved by his beauty and offered up a prayer of thanks to God. It was Sablum's main task to sincerely serve the angel who devoted himself to his practice in silence. Del Narcissus brought glory to the tribe by descending upon Sablum, they could never put pressure on him.

And so for over 100 days, Del lived as the angel of the desert, receiving the respect and admiration of the people.

***

"Sigh..."

A sigh came out of my mouth. Of course, this place was Del's own accommodation provided by Sablum, and attendants from the outside were waiting at the door, so no one heard.

My name is Del Narcissus. I am the angel of the desert. Even now, whenever I look in the mirror, I am still not used to the jaw-dropping beauty I see. Sometimes, it felt like someone else's face or body rather than mine. But that was just my mood, and this beauty was indeed mine.

Three months ago, I woke up in a village called Sablum. My mind was blank, and I had no idea who I was, the words of God appeared before my eyes.

[Penalties will be applied sequentially to Del Narcissus's body!]

[Penalty: Memory loss]
[Penalty: Disease (hemoptysis, fainting, stamina weakening)]
[Penalty: Baldness]
[Penalty: Insomnia]
[Penalty: Aphasia]
[Penalty: One-year time limit]
[Quest: 'Must be saved']