Chapter 133

The maid, who received the order from the Crown Prince, entered a room nervously and opened a small door on the floor of the room, revealing a secret spiral staircase.

Perhaps, if it were the North, presenting the Crown Prince's status wouldn't have mattered much. However, Hunter felt relieved, thinking that the absence of the Duke for a long time in the capital might have led to a lack of thorough education for his subordinates.

Thanks to this, Hunter discovered the existence of a hidden floor, the 3.5th floor, in this mansion. This space was not visible when using the central staircase. There were still many secret spaces in the palace that he didn't know about, and Hunter was aware that nobles often had hidden rooms and passages when building their residences or villas. However, an entire concealed floor was something he had never seen before.

Hunter walked through a well-maintained corridor. Only one maid was walking ahead of him, almost crawling, shaking her shoulders as if scared. He wanted to open each door of the rooms in front of him to check if Del was present or not, but if the Duke and Del were on this floor, making such a loud noise might make them run away.

Come to think of it, what was the loud noise from earlier? Could it have been the Duke or Del?

Hunter nervously bit his lip, and suddenly, the maid who was leading him collapsed with a thud. A needle-like pin was stuck in her throat.

Assassination?

Is it the Archduke?

Hunter instinctively hid behind a wall and drew his sword.

"Oh, Prince, you're here,"

A man in black clothes descended from the ceiling. It was unclear where exactly he had been in the ceiling.

"...Guild leader."

Andrea, seen after a few hours, looked a mess. Moreover, the smell of blood was too intense. Hunter faced Andrea with a calm expression but did not sheathe his sword once he had drawn it.

"You haven't found Del yet."

"Unlike others, I had no choice but to break through with just my body."

Andrea squinted one eye. It seemed that Andrea was the one who had made the loud noise earlier.

"Del on this floor."

"I know."

"Perhaps Del is undressed, so if you find him, cover him with a blanket or your clothes immediately."

Andrea said this and pointed to the right.

"The Prince should check that side, and I'll look for what I'm searching for on this side. Move as quietly as possible."

With that, he left without saying more, gently opening a door on the left.

Hunter couldn't move for a moment. Del undressed? He had never considered that possibility.

Hunter's footsteps quickened. He tried not to make loud noises, and his hands became busy checking each door.

When Hunter saw Del being forcibly touched by Tierry, how angry he was. His vision was blurred with rage.

However, Hunter simultaneously understood the desire that had engulfed him. Lust. The sinful and sticky desire to touch the body that Tierry was touching. A jealousy towards Tierry, who was groping Del. It was truly a bewildering mix of emotions.

If only he could restrain himself, even if it meant whipping himself. But time was of the essence now. Hunter opened the doors of the next room and the one after that, skipping the effort of closing them again. His steps became faster, and the action of opening the doors became even more precise.