Chapter 4

As expected of the game protagonist, he was a pervert with tendencies that couldn't be understood.

Was this bastard, by any chance, designed as a sadist...?

When I cast a suspicious glance at Khan, he chuckled.

"You shouldn't see the person holding your life line that way."

Right, I naturally relaxed my gaze, blinking innocently as if my eyelids were fluttering.

He laughed at my seemingly pitiful demeanor and then leaned back in his seat, sitting leisurely.

However, even a beast without strength remained a beast. I kept my guard up, protecting the knight lying next to me.

"Isn't he like your jailer? You take so good care of it. Could he be your lover?"

Khan asked in a casual tone. I was about to say that, as a human, one should help when someone's life is in danger.

But before I could speak, a selection screen appeared.

1. (Raising an eyebrow) Yes, he's my lover. Are you jealous?

2. (With tears rolling down his face) How can you mistake this lowlife for my lover?

3. (Taking off clothes) Should I make you my second lover too?

What are these insane choices? I tried to regain my composure, chewing my lip carefully. The first option was incomprehensible and passed. The second option was the epitome of absurdity, so I passed on that too. The third option... What kind of madness is this? Just as I hesitated, the horrifying sentence appeared again.

[If not selected, the Bed Scene will start automatically.]

I anxiously read the choices repeatedly, and tearfully chose option 2. Silently chanting 'Option 2!', the selection screen disappeared, and my mouth began to move on its own.

"How could... mistake this lowlife, hm, for my lover?"

As if pressing a button, tears even welled up on their own. Seeing Khan's eyes, dangerously sharp after hearing my outrageous remark, he stared at me before slyly lifting one corner of his mouth.

Why, why are you looking at me like that...?

Lowering my gaze in fear, I couldn't help but notice in the middle of his widely spread, muscular thigh, something swelling up in real-time.

What... Did it rise on its own without anyone waking it up?

Haha. Why on earth?

Hahaha.

"Well, I'm going out! I'll walk! Could you please open the door for a moment...?"

I urgently pushed the carriage door and shouted, but Khan in front of me casually interrupted my words.

"Freezing to death? Just stay here."

Khan's voice was slightly hoarse. The gaze, filled with his explicit desire, pierced through me. Quickly, the temperature inside the carriage seemed to rise. I wasn't sure what triggered it, but Khan was clearly desiring me now.

This guy, is the type to get excited about the insurmountable class difference?

Realistic fear hit me from behind. If the game's original story unfolded, I would soon become the prey of this beast inside the carriage, even with a dying person next to me.

That's absolutely not going to happen.

"Hey, what was your name again?"

Khan licked his lips with his tongue and asked in a low voice. For a moment, it felt like I heard a growling sound. Is he really a beast? Why is he making a growling sound...?