Chapter 54

The last progress I saw was 8, and although it has increased significantly since then... still 28? Just twenty... I've met all five male protagonists, but the progress is still only this much?

Hatred towards the system boiled up again. It seemed strange that the progress didn't rise much unless someone's favorability was close to 100.

Oh, now that Andrea is trying to log me out himself, do I even need to think about favorability anymore?

"Well, this should be enough. How is your body feeling?"

The priest asked as he withdrew his hand. He still had his eyes closed. I stood up and straightened my clothes. When I checked above my head, the character information was also gone.

"Yes, I'm fine. You can open your eyes now. Thank you."

The priest opened his eyes and forced a smile. He was sweating profusely. Perhaps it was tough to use divine power, but he seemed distracted looking at me and Andrea. Characters entangled with the crown prince and the second prince. Well, he had heard about the attempted rape by the second prince, so it was understandable.

Although I clumsily covered my face with a hat and scarf, as a priest working in the imperial temple, he must have heard about the imperial Daffodil at least once. I felt uneasy at the thought of this priest accidentally leaking my information to Hunter or Alan. The anxiety suddenly struck me.

However, it seemed that Andrea had already planned everything.

"Priest. Excuse me for a moment."

He politely nodded and greeted, then swiftly pressed on the priest's neck, rendering him unconscious. With just two fingers, as if pressing a certain acupuncture point, the priest couldn't make a sound and collapsed. Andrea carefully laid the priest on the ground. The process was so fast and quiet, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Wh-what, what did you just do?"

Seeing me shocked, Andrea naturally smiled.

"It's a drug that erases 24 hours of memories."

"You erase memories...?"

There's such a convenient drug?

If it were possible, I wanted to get that drug and feed it to the male leads. Although 24 hours is difficult, still.

Perhaps thinking that I was shocked for moral reasons, Andrea put on a good-natured expression and justified it.

"It's a drug officially sold in the Magic Tower. Nothing strange about it."

If we were going to talk about strange things, selling such things officially in Matap was already strange, but I just nodded vaguely. Andrea smirked and approached me, leaving the priest alone.

"Is your back okay?"

"Yes. It's fine now."

"Then, shall we go? Before the priest wakes up."

The priest was lying on the floor with a relaxed expression. There was no mark on the neck Andrea had pressed, and it seemed more like he was taking a nap than being attacked. I got up from the messy bed. Andrea, despite saying we should leave before the priest woke up, leisurely adjusted my hat and the scarf.

"That's right, beautiful. Let's go now."

***

Even after returning from the temple, Andrea didn't give up on sending my soul back. He took me to new places every day, like a grandmother bringing information that there was a fortune-telling place somewhere.