Chapter 107 ⚠️

(*warning contains 19+ content)

Swish, clank, swish. The regular friction sound echoed through the cave.

"If I push you in this state, Del will get hurt, so I'll do it on your thighs. Is that okay?"

What! you jerk! I wanted to scream like that, but I couldn't just leave him like that, with Andrea's penis about to burst any moment now. So, Andrea was behind me against the cave wall, awkwardly trying to bring my legs together. His penis was constantly rubbing against my tighten thighs and touching my groin and testicles. It had been a while since my penis had gotten so hard, as it was a sensitive and private area.

"Phew, Del..."

Andrea chewed on my ear and made weird moaning noises. His hands, holding me, were continuously playing with my nipples on my clothes.

"Don't do this, please."

I cautiously pushed his hand away, trying not to gasp. But Andrea just slid it down and touched my erect penis.

"Ah...! Ah, not too!"

An anxious and angry voice echoed through the cave. Andrea smirked and sucked on my earlobe like candy.

"We should both enjoy it together, but It's just emergency treatment for me."

"I won't cum. So don't touch it."

I forcefully removed Andrea's hand from my penis.

"Okay, okay. Then I'll do it quickly."

Andrea seemed to understand, and he let go of my body and held my waist with both hands. And then, like a real beast, he began to thrust against my thighs. It was just a movement for ejaculation.

Slosh, clang, clang. It was an even faster pace than before. Every time our flesh touched, it made a loud noise that was embarrassing.

"...!"

My inner thighs were burning and stinging. Sometimes, when Andrea's penis and testicles would slightly touch and pass through the gap between my thighs, I would feel like a small firework was going off in my head.

But I couldn't bring myself to tell Andrea to slow down. I was afraid that if I did, it would feel like we were actually mating. This was just a medical treatment.

"I can endure this. I endured it for six hours while riding and getting motion sickness."

I had gotten stronger in the past six hours. So, I could endure this pain in my thighs...

"Ah..."

"Sorry."

Andrea quickly apologized. Andrea's dick, which was pounding under my buttocks, slipped off the track and stabbed upward. Suddenly, I made a strange noise because of the hot thing that slid up my buttocks near the entrance.

"Ah...But what should I do, Del? I don't see any signs of ejaculating."

Andrea continued to rub his dick between my buttocks.

"Come to think of it, where did the priest go? We should finish before he arrives."

"Huh, he went to get water and food, didn't I tell you earlier?"

"Did you? I don't remember...my head is so hot...I feel like I'm going crazy, Del."

Andrea bit my shoulder from behind and sucked on it. He had been sucking on my ears for a while and it seemed like he was not in the right mind because of the toxins in his body.