Chapter 125

As diamond-like tears fell from my eyes, everyone, including Hunter, was shocked, and they all held their breath. Knowing well how my face must look right now, I could imagine that my current appearance resembled a goddess shedding tears. It would be divine and beautiful.

"Prince Del!"

Hunter, not knowing what to do, wiped away my tears. His fingertips trembled slightly as if he was in pain. When I looked around, my eyes which resembled clear green seawater, the onlookers, all stiffened.

"Please, Crown Prince, repay this humiliation. I cannot live like this...."

As if delivering a speech, I shouted at the people, biting my tongue. At that moment, tears, stimulated by the pain, flowed down. Hunter clenched his fist again as he watched the round teardrops fall directly from my eyes to the ground.

"All right. I understand. Please, wipe away your tears. If you cry, I'll want to challenge Tierry right here and now."

"......Uhhuh!"

I buried my face in my hands, swaying pitifully. Hunter reflexively hugged me and shouted at the people.

"Clean up this area and take the Second Prince to the Royal Security Department. I will call everyone here as witnesses, so testify without any lies."

"Sniff, sniff, the most important witness is sitting there, sniff...."

As I pointed at the servant, who had been slapped. Hunter quickly called out to a knight.

"Take this servant away and isolate him from the Second Prince."

"Yes, your Highness the Crown Prince!"

Thus, the commotion in the Second Prince's palace came to an end. Hunter escorted me to the room, stating that he would personally interrogate the Second Prince.

I went to the bathroom and secretly checked to see if my penis or testicles exploded (luckily they didn't) and then came out and saw Cain, who had returned from the Magic Tower, sitting on the sofa with his real face after a long time.

"Hey, Mana vessel, why does it look like you cried? Did you miss me because I wasn't around?"

"I cried."

"What? Why? Why did you cry?"

Cain jumped up and arrived in front of me in just three steps. He grabbed my cheeks with both of his hands, swiftly turning my head left and right before using his thumb to wipe under my eyes.

"Your eyes are really red, Did you really cry because you really missed me?"

"No, it's not that...."

Seizing the opportunity, I told Cain about what happened with the Second Prince in detail. As he listened to my story, Cain's face gradually turned red and blue. Finishing my story, I shed a tear. It was the climax.

"That damn piece of trash! Hey, wait a minute. I'll go back to Magic Tower and get the cursed books! I won't let that stupid bastard die a nice death."

Cain huffed and shouted and then disappeared in a flash. It seemed like he teleported to Magic Tower. Satisfied, I nodded my head and lay down on the sofa.

However, as soon as I lay down, the door burst open. When I sat up, Alan, who seemed to have run at full speed, appeared. One of the buttons on his priestly robe was undone.

"Narcissus! I heard the news. Are you okay?"

Alan rushed over, knelt in front of the sofa, and took a deep breath. His eyes quickly scanned my body.