Chapter 32

There were definitely moments like this in the game. Moments of intimacy with a mob character whose face and body were shadowed. However, for players who disliked extras other than the male lead, there was a skip button for such events. Remembering this, I mentally shouted 'Skip' in hopes that it would work.

"Or is it better to do it outdoors?"

The Second Prince laughed slyly and lightly played with my earlobe. Given the current situation, it seemed like the 'Skip' command wasn't getting through at all.

In the end, I had to open my mouth and shout.

"Skip! Skip! You damn game bastard! Skip!"

As I yelled, the Second Prince momentarily looked shocked and covered my mouth with his large hand. Unlike the Crown Prince's, it was incredibly soft and squishy.

"Mmm!"

"Be quiet, Narcissus, we wouldn't want our private time to be interrupted."

The Second Prince kept one hand covering my mouth and grabbed the back of my head with the other, pulling me somewhere. His grip was so strong that it felt like my head would explode. His face showed excitement and anticipation, even bordering on looking ecstatic.

And in my mind, only one sentence came up.

This is not a game.

Yes, this was no longer a game. It was reality. Unimaginable terror washed over me. Breathing became difficult.

I twisted my body, shook my legs wildly, and resisted more fiercely. I tried to make sounds through my blocked lips, and saliva dripped from around my mouth and jaw. As I struggled more violently than expected, the Second Prince seemed embarrassed.

"Why are you acting like a newbie? We've done it outdoors before, haven't we?"

Stop the bullshit and let go, you bastard!

I unleashed a stream of curses with my eyes and drove my nails deep into the Second Prince's wrist. Still, he didn't flinch. Instead, his face, now adorned with a creepy smile as if he liked the look in my eyes.

"Huut!"

The Second Prince tightly grasped the front of my pants. In response to the sudden pressure and pain, I screamed, and he sucked on my earlobe with a wet sound.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

I learned for the first time that if someone hits you too hard, you might hear a ringing sound in your ears.

"It hurts! It hurts, you son of a...!"

That's when it happened.

"Ugh!"

A flash of red light burst from the back of the Second Prince's head, and he suddenly collapsed. Behind him, someone was standing.

[Cain / Lord of the Magic Tower / Whimsical Genius / Favorability 5]

This time, Cain was dressed as a maid. His appearance was so ordinary that it seemed strangely foreign compared to the splendid palace.

"Uh... that..."

Moreover, he, no, he looked confused. It seemed like the sudden transformation of a mere maid using magic looked quite strange.

"Just now, it wasn't me... it was some passing magician..."

Cain rambled on and then closed his mouth. He messed up his hair and sighed.

"Yes. Anyway, that's what happened. I didn't do it. Got it?"