Chapter 140

After laying Andrea in the room of the future Crown Princess, where I had stayed for a week, I went to find Hunter. Cain followed closely behind me. Hunter, who had been buried in paperwork again, stood up from his desk upon hearing that we had arrived.

"I thought you would come back by now. Have a seat," he said.

Hunter looked very tired. The dark circles under his eyes had deepened since an hour ago.

"I want to clear the guild leader's charges right away, but a trial is inevitable. However, you don't have to worry about the trial results since I've arranged for the Royal family's attorney. I'll also testify in favor of the guild leader as a witness."

"Thank you."

"I've already paid bail with my authority. You won't be detained until the trial."

At this point, Hunter hesitated for a moment and asked,

"By the way, do you have any plans on where to go?"

Cain also glanced at me at that question. Perhaps he thought I would spend time with Andrea, but...

"I'm going to the Magic Tower."

"What??"

"Magic Tower?"

Cain squealed. Hunter also looked at Cain and me alternating, as if he was surprised.

"Will the guild leader also stay in the Magic Tower?"

"I don't accept that bastard."

I answered with a shrug.

"I don't know about Andrea. He'll probably stay in "A Cup of Sugar" or his hideout."

Although I chose Andrea, I had no intention of merging our lives right away. Hunter and Cain seemed somewhat surprised by my answer, but my decision had been made since the moment I chose Andrea and decided not to log out.

"I'm going to settle down in the Melian Empire. I thought about what I should do for a living, and I want to learn more about magic."

Playing a game and reaching the ending was different from simply ending it and returning to reality. Now, I had to live in this world—find a job, study, make friends, and even experience dating. This life in this world was now my reality.

I looked at Cain and asked,

"Can I keep using my room?"

"Huh? Hey, that's natural!"

"Thank you, Master."

Cain suppressed a smile by pressing down the corner of his lips, It seemed like hearing "Master" was very pleasant for him to hear. At this point, I wondered if he would notice that I had regained my memories, but Cain just smiled and remained oblivious. He says he is a genius but he's dull in other aspects.

Holding back the laughter that wanted to burst out, I bowed my head to Hunter.

"Anyway, from now on, please contact me through the Magic Tower from now on."

"...Sure. Are you leaving right away?"

"When Andrea regains consciousness."

I stood up from the sofa. Cain, who had become excited about returning to the Magic Tower with me, also followed me. He was grinning so hard, it made me embarrassed.

I left Cain behind and bowed deeply to Hunter.

"Thank you for everything, Your Royal Highness."

"...Sure. I also appreciate it. Prince Del."