Chapter 108⚠️

(*warning contains 19+ content)

Dozens of minutes? No, I don't know how many hours have passed. I was laid with my forehead on the floor where Andrea's clothes were spread out.

"Huh, no, stop, stop now......."

I tried to push Andrea's body away with one hand, but his large hand grabbed my hand and dug into it.

"I've only taken it out three times. Del. You said we have to take it out five times."

With a jerky sound, Andrea's penis seemed to come out of my hole, then hit the sensitive spot inside again.

"Haah......!"

My body trembled uncontrollably. My hole was already melting and I was feeling pleasure as he thrust in. There was a splashing sound from inside my stomach, like a puddle of water. It was the sound of Andrea's semen inside me.

"Heuh, I can't, haah, I can't do it, ah......"

Andrea said he had three rounds, but I couldn't count anymore after the fifth..... no, sixth time. I was panting and couldn't even speak properly. It felt like I was being punished.

In the beginning, Andrea talked a lot, but as time went by, he stopped talking. It seemed like the poison from warrom almost gone.

Then I guess we can stop.....!

"Haah, yes, please......"

I turned my head to the side and said, sobbing. Two of the horse-like creatures were sitting from my field of vision. They were still watching us with their blue fiery eyes.

"Ah, ah, ah, Andrea, haah......"

Andrea noticed the end of my gaze and leaned down. His chest was pressed against my back, and the angle of his penis changed slightly.

"Ah...!"

Andrea asked as he continued to move without stopping, inserting it more further upward then before.

"Del, are you embarrassed because they're watching?"

"Yes...... huh, ah, not there, ah!"

"I think they want to have sex with Del too. Isn't it because Del is too sexy to look at? But they can't do that. Del is treating me right now. Right?"

"Um, you crazy..... ah, the treatment is all done....."

"There are still two more times left."

Andrea's penis hit my stomach again.

"Ah!"

Treatment or whatever, I'm going to die if this keeps up. I'll die here as a pervert, not even caught by Sablum.

But at that time, something unimaginable happened.

"Narcissus, am I a little late?"

The sound of footsteps approaching from outside, and a gentle and kind voice that echoed from afar.

"After walking for about two hours from here and I came across a small stream. I brought some water and fruit so please enjoy them....

And then I met the gaze of a man with a neat face standing far away.

No, it must be a dream. This couldn't possibly happen. Another man would interrupt our mating.

Thump.

"Haah!"

"Don't look away, Del."

Alan, who had somehow come to the entrance, had a shocked look on his face and was stiff.