Chapter 64

Forcing Cain and Heron out, I gestured to Andrea to leave as well. Although all three had somber expressions after I lowered my head, sniffled as if crying, and urged them to leave to calm my emotions, Andrea closed the door to let me be. As soon as they left, I rushed to the window.

"When they're not around, that's when the event happens, right?"

As long as there were no onlookers, whether it involved my butt or breasts caught in the wall, it didn't matter. So, for now, the best course of action was to flee to a place where no one was around and wait for the event to pass.

The windows in the Magic Tower were somewhat small, but they seemed big enough for a skinny guy to pass through. Anyway, these magicians should make the windows bigger, let in some fresh air, and live happily and brightly. Oh? Closing all the tiny windows and doing magical research in a dim place might explain their personalities...

So far, The magicians I had encountered were Cain, Heron, and Otakia, and all three had similar personalities. Especially thinking of Otakia, who was wailing about what kind of magic true love was, I still shuddered involuntarily.

I pushed the window upwards and without hesitation, stuck my head outside.

"Ah... Why is this hole... so small!"

Shoulders shifting and arms coming out one by one were easy, but the chest part got a little stuck. Shaking my body from side to side like a wiggle dance, the chest slipped out smoothly.

Okay, good. The waist was slim, so I could easily come out with some room to spare.

The problem was the hips. I had never thought my pelvis and buttocks were that big, but strangely, they were tightly wedged in the window with no sign of coming out. While it was easy to withdraw the shoulders and arms, the chest, and the waist, I couldn't move at all when it came to trying to go back in for the hips.

"Ah, this... Why is it so small!"

With shoulders moving, wiggling dancing, trying to go backward and forward, twisting the hips, but the window didn't budge. Instead, the front part was pressed against the window frame, causing pain in my private area.

"...Well."

I needed to get out of here quickly and hide my body... before the event happened... before those bastards came back and...

"Mana vessel, what are you doing, shaking your butt there?"

As my butt wouldn't come off easily, I was kicking the air with my legs spread wide, and a voice I shouldn't have heard reached me. I froze in the position, stiff as a board, stuck to the window. Every hair on my body stood on end.

No, it can't be. Not yet... it's not supposed to happen yet...

"Del, are you trying to escape?"

Andrea's voice echoed as well.

"It seems so. His butt is stuck."

Heron was there too.

Perhaps it was because my mind was in a hurry, and half of my body was already outside. I didn't even realize that the waiting room door had opened and, unable to wait for the unnaturally quiet me, Cain, Andrea, and Heron had entered. The 'Trapped Flower' event had already begun.

"Kill me... I'd rather you just kill me!!"

I screamed towards the outside. The system, this world, and the main characters all seemed to exist just to embarrass me. I punched the wall with tears streaming down my face. Cain grabbed my thigh from behind.