Chapter 126⚠️

(*warning non-consensual touching*)

Day 6.

The day before, I took a long nap and welcome Hunter, Cain and Alan, who took turns visiting me until evening.

Hunter shared information about the punishment the second prince would recieve and Alan mentioned using communication networks to contact small temples across the entire continent. Cain and I spent over two hours searching through cursed scrolls to choose curses for the second prince. It was quite an enjoyable experience.

Because of that, I fell asleep early in the morning and I guess I was tired, so I slept deeply without dreaming. There was no one to disturb my sweet sleep, and when I woke up, I felt refreshed. Or so I thought.

"Where is this?!"

I was lying naked in a room I had never seen before. Moreover, my wrists and ankles were tied with soft, sturdy straps connected to the bedpost.

"Hello! Is anyone there? What is this, what is happening?"

My voice echoed through the bedroom. Although not as grand as the rooms in the palace, this bedroom was tidy and elegantly decorated. A subtle fragrance filled the air, and the large windows provided ample sunlight. Even though I was tied to the bed completely undressed, maybe this wasn't an attempt to harm me.

"Is anyone here?"

At that moment, the door opened, and someone entered. It was a handsome man with short gray hair. However, his expression was intimidating. A murderous energy was radiating from his golden eyes that captivated people's attention.

"Are you awake, Del Narcissus?."

[Khan Alexis/Duke/Master of Tears/Favorability 8]

With incredibly low favorability... The man, who was probably another male protagonist was looking down at me, smiling.

"It's been a while, my prisoner."

***

Confinement

I was scared when I realized that the Archduke, who I had only heard about was the man in front of me. However, at the same time, I felt a strange sense of certainty – that he wouldn't harm or kill me. After all, he was my male protagonist.

"W-Where on earth is this? Why am I naked? Why did you tie me up?"

"If I didn't tie you up, you might run to someone else's embrace, right? It was hard to find you... I can't let that happen."

Khan responded as if it were obvious. He approached me, and sat on the bed.

Seeing him up close, Khan's body was enormous. The curves of thick muscles were visible through his tightly fitted clothes. Despite his scary handsome face, I still thought he looked too young, but that thought changed when I saw his body. It was a body that could probably kill a bear. My voice automatically became polite.

"I won't run away, so could you please untie me... ?"

"No."

"At least give me some clothes..."

"No."

"Well, does His Highness know that I'm that here? He didn't agree, did he?"

"Do I even have to ask for the Crown Prince's approval?"