Chapter 130

The person who came to rescue me brought a great sense of relief, but with it came overwhelming embarrassment. Hunter, who forcefully entered and kicked down the door, couldn't take his eyes off me tied to the bed. It seemed like he didn't think about the idea of setting me free.

"Prince... Del...."

"How did you get in here?"

Khan asked rudely. Hunter's head turned sharply towards him, and anger gradually appeared on Hunter's face.

"Alexis Duke, are you in your right mind? Not only did you intrude into the imperial palace, but you also kidnapped my guest and engaged in such... such disgraceful acts!"

"I took my prisoner."

"If you dare to underestimate the presence of the Emperor in the palace, Alexis Duke, you should go back to the northern region and wait for punishment! It won't be overlooked easily, so be prepared!"

"That's fine."

Surprisingly, Khan replied obediently and walked towards the bed.

Why, why is he coming this way?

I trembled with anxiety and fear as Khan removed the clamp that had been biting into my nipples. The problem was that he didn't carefully remove them one by one; instead, he forcefully pulled the cord connected to the clamp.

"Ah! Ugh...!"

"Prince Del!"

Hunter rushed towards me, alarmed. However, when he saw my nipples, which had become twice as swollen and red, he turned his head away.

No... is this the time to be embarrassed? You have to release me! Save me! You son of a bitch!

Misplaced resentment grew towards Hunter. But it wasn't the time to curse Hunter. I had momentarily forgotten what Khan would release me next.

Without any warning, Khan pulled out the skewer that was inserted into my penis.

"Wait, ah, haak! Ah, ah!"

As the skewer was pulled out, semen gushed out like a fountain. It seemed like what I couldn't release during the climax earlier was coming out now. Khan bent his body, suppressing my moans with one hand, and with the other hand, he pulled the cloth that tied my arms.

Finally freed from all restraints, I had the freedom I had longed for, but I couldn't lift a finger.

I, naked with my throbbing penis sticking out bright red as if filled with blood, trembled and convulsed. The Duke, who was looking down at me, and the Crown Prince, who was embarrassed by the situation.

"This....you bastards.."

"I hate everything...."

Leaving those words behind, I lost consciousness.

***

Hunter had been in a state of extreme confusion since last night. After receiving a report that Duke Alexis had mobilized the soldiers assigned to him and came to the reception room, Hunter waited for him there. However, no matter how long he waited, the Duke did not show up.

It turned out that the soldiers had left a magician in the Crown Prince's garden.

Since the Duke looked confident and his face vouched for his status, no one could have imagined that the Duke would go to a different room than the reception room.