Chapter 38

Cain's parents provided him with thick magic books and professional feedback. However, as parents, they couldn't give the love that a child deserved. Being magic users devoted to their craft and belonging to the inquisitive Magic Tower, they didn't want to spend much time caring for their children.

They created something called 'Nannybot' to raise Cain. Nannybot was a mini-golem with nanny functions, feeding Cain at designated times, taking him to the bathroom, reading books, and more. Cain attached affection to Nannybot when he was young, but the problem was that the golem had no emotions to return and completely broke down when it malfunctioned.

Cain repaired the broken Nannybot when he was three years old. In the magical world where it was natural to bring in a new golem if one broke. Cain's ability to restore the shattered Nannybot caught the attention of the Magic Tower magicians.

'If I use magic, people will notice me.'

Cain might have thought so. Therefore, he became even more obsessed with magic, studying it greedily, sacrificing sleep and meals for research, and developing new magical formulas. With innate talent combined with effort, no one could surpass Cain. At the tender age of twelve, he achieved the 6th circle, surpassing the 42nd floor of the Magic Tower where his parents resided. At some point, he became the youngest Magic Tower Lord, having the top floor all to himself.

Yet, he was still alone.

I walked towards Cain. He had a face that seemed either embarrassed, muttering something that sounded like a curse.

"Excuse me."

When I tapped his shoulder, Cain sharply reacted, leaning back.

"Why, what is it again!"

I wanted to suggest having dinner together with him. Or try talking to him more. Or even suggest going to the village together next time. It wasn't necessarily for increasing favorability, just a small amount of sympathy.

"By any chance, maybe later..."

However, at that moment, an ominous Ding-dong sound.

1. (Seductively lying on the bed) Experiment with me quickly.

2. (Pulling open the gown) Do you want to play doctor and patient?

3. (Taking off clothes) Can we start now?

"Ugh... What the... Fuck... "

Profanity involuntarily leaked from my mouth. Cain widened his eyes.

"Did you swear at me just now?"

"I didn't do it to you."

[If not selected, the Bed Scene will start automatically. 5, 4, 3...]

Yeah, I momentarily forgot that this game was hell-bent on destroying me, the daffodil, to somehow make me lose my chastity and innocence.

I had to choose the least explicit option among these three. With one second left, I mentally chose option 2. It seemed like my best choice.

As soon as I chose option 2, my hands moved on their own, spreading open Cain's white robe. Cain's firm and broad chest was exposed.

"What, what? Why are you doing this?"

Cain tried to step back, but my tongue was quicker.

"Do you want to play doctor and patient?"

"What?"

Even if he didn't understand, right now, I must have been looking at Cain with an incredibly sexy and provocative gaze. Cain's face turned red.