Chapter 86

According to the words of God, Andrea Sloane is the male protagonist. He can remove my punishment. Also, Andrea Sloane knows the me before losing memory. In other words, he knew me when I was living as an angel in heaven. I'm not sure if Andrea Sloane is an angel or just a human but he was close enough to me that he came looking for me.

But you don't like me? Does he like someone else and not me? How is that possible?

I quickly wrote on the paper

[You don't like me? Do you like someone else?]

Andrea looked embarrassed as he read the paper.

"Del... Let's talk about it while we go. Are you doing this because you're angry with me?"

[Angry with you? I can't even remember you.]

"....You don't remember me?"

Andrea asked, staring at the paper. His eyes seemed to tremble slightly. I nodded my head and added.

[I suffer punishment from God. I lost my memory and can't even speak. My hair is falling and my body is weak, I also have insomnia.]

Andrea, who was reading what I wrote, looked up at me. His complexion was very dark.

"For real?"

I nodded again. Andrea reached out and gently grabbed my hair to avoid hurting me. Even with his gentle grip, golden strands of hair were pulled out. Oh, my precious hair is all flying away.

Andrea looked at the hair in his grasp with astonished eyes.

"Is this... God's punishment?"

[Are you really surprised? I am an angel who served God, but I fell as a fallen angel to Sablum]

Andrea's expression changed strangely as he read my words. It seemed like a mix of frustration, and surprise. He let go of the paper and said.

"I need to meet the tribal chief of Sablum."

***

Andrea went straight to the chief of Sablum.

The bald, middle-aged chief with bronzed skin and a bald head, was a warrior overflowing with masculine energy. Even after hearing that Andrea had defeated the guards set up for the desert's angels, the chief greeted Andrea without a change in expression.

"What brings you, a weak citizen of the Melian Empire, to come all the way to the Desert?"

"Is it true that Del Narcissus lost his memory?"

Andrea asked bluntly. The chief laughed mockingly.

"How dare you mention the name of our angel so carelessly."

"Stop talking nonsense and answer my question."

Andrea smiled gently as he spoke. A cold and sharp energy emanated from his handsome face. The beautiful pink eyes that Del thought were like jewels looked eerie like they were stained with blood. The chief sat with his back straighter to avoid showing that he was overwhelmed by the opponent.

"Yes. The angel is currently undergoing God's punishment. But at the same time, he brings infinite glory to our Sablum tribe."

Smirking, Andrea walked towards the chief.

"Don't talk nonsense. You're probably the one who hopes Del is an angel. I heard you carried Del's name on your back for fun."

Andrea always kept a smiling face. He didn't easily look down on others or use vulgar language.