Chapter 128⚠️

(*warning contains 19+ content, strong content of non-consensual touching*)

As calmly and soothingly as a doctor preparing for surgery, Khan took out torture tools from the box. I had tried everything from opening the door, jumping out the window, running to the bathroom, and locking the door, but the door was locked from the outside, the window was the same, and there was no lock on the bathroom door.

"Are you done trying everything?"

Khan approached with a jingling chain attached to a dog collar. I was so scared that I thought I might faint, but my body, free from the penalty of illness, was surprisingly strong.

"Don't do this...please."

"You suddenly became polite."

Khan, who had grabbed my neck in a simple and surprising manner, quickly put the dog collar around my neck.

"Please...please spare me!"

"I won't kill you. Didn't you hear? I'm taking you to the North and having a wedding."

"T-then why..."

"To make a marriage vow, both parties have to agree. With your current state of mind, I think you can be whining in front of the priest to save you."

Surprisingly, he knew me very well. But it wasn't the time to be impressed. I tried to untie the thick and wide dog collar made of leather with my strength. But...

"*Cough!*"

"It won't work."

Khan pulled the chain connected to the dog collar and sternly and firmly pulled it up. It was like training a dog. As I coughed from the pressure of the collar, he didn't even wait for me to stop coughing before pulling me back to the bed.

"Lie down."

"*Cough, cough,* but..."

"Call me 'Your Excellency."

Khan raised his hand as if he was going to pull the chain again. I quickly changed his name.

"Your Excellency the Grand Duke."

"What?"

"I...I don't like this..."

I looked at Khan with desperation and begged him to take off the dog collar, but he just chuckled. I saw hope in that laughter. But what came out of his mouth was not the answer I was expecting.

"I'm a completely different person from the Crown Prince, the Magic Tower, or the Priest."

"......?"

"I am someone who treats prisoners accordingly."

Suddenly, a sharp pain struck one side of my chest. As I screamed in agony and looked down, I realized that a clamp was attached to my right nipple. It was painful, but what shocked me more was the bizarre sight in front of me. Khan had also attached the same clamp to my left nipple.

"Ah!"

I tried to shake my body and remove the clamp, but Khan wouldn't let me. He grabbed my hands and started tying them to a pillar.

"Let go! Let go, you bastard! Ahh!"

Khan's expression didn't even flinch at my curses.

"What will you do if you're already scared of this? We haven't even started yet."

It was only then that I realized that all the items in the black box were adult toys. No wonder the glass rod resembled a penis, it actually was one!

As I finally grasped the situation, Khan picked up a strange black accessory.