Chapter 83

Andrea was in a good mood when he dropped Del to the inn and went to buy alcohol. He was so excited and cheerful that he was happy, considering he had been depressed for three weeks.

Andrea Sloane, the leader of the Cruel Guild and the Empire's best assassin, volunteered to become an apprentice magician to watch the target he was monitoring. It was ridiculous. He shared a second-floor bed with other apprentice magicians in the Magic Tower, wore the robe of a magician, and learned basic magical spells.

Still, it was okay. If he could only protect his body until he returned to the real Del Narcissus, he would have willingly entered a prison instead of Magic Tower. Since the Empire's Daffodil had become the only light and joy in his life, Del Narcissus was his master.

At first, he thought the "fake" was wicked, but it turned out to have a surprisingly pure soul than he thought. A man who would cry, scream, and struggle to survive. That didn't seem particularly special.

However, when he heard that the "fake" had endured many hardships by possessing Del Narcissus' body and had the trauma of not being able to show his naked body to others, he strangely felt angry. Unlike the real Del Narcissus, who spent nights with countless men and women, the "fake" was like a virgin, who never slept with others. Yes, the anger he felt was towards the Second prince who tormented the poor child.

However the "fake" continued to evoke various emotions in Andrea, including anger. He did everything he was told because he wanted to go home. Whenever I asked him to go somewhere, the "fake" obediently followed, and even when fed strange and unknown potions, he took them without complaint. Sometimes, he even suffered from an upset stomach, he groaned, smiling weakly, saying, "It did look a bit strange...," his actions and words strangely scratched Andrea's insides.

It was funny that thought he was scared because he knew that Andrea was an assassin, he sometimes acted boldly and arrogantly as if Andrea would never harm him.He was bad when it came to alcohol, it was quite cute seeing his face turn red and talk nonsense due to his drunkenness.

Then one night, Andrea thought that the "fake" had run away. He was sure they fell asleep holding hands in bed, but when he woke up, it was empty and cold next to me. My heart sank. If I hadn't found the light coming out of the bathroom a few seconds later, Andrea would have run out of the inn and wandered around the rain looking for the "fake".

Andrea controlled his expression and sighed. He calmly and leisurely approached the bathroom and checked the "fake". And what he was able to confirm was the "fake", no, Del Narcissus's dick...

I don't remember how I avoided that situation. In my head, I kept remembering Del's pretty pink dick(even the dick was pretty!) and the white, slender body lying in the bathtub the night before, and moist lips. Whenever that happened, my lower abdomen became sore and difficult.

This is a physiological phenomenon that occurs because I saw the body of someone I like. Andrea thought so. At least that body is a 'real'.

However, feeling joy with my whole body while riding a horse, smiling brightly at Andrea, and thanking him honestly were from the "fake" He reached out his arms to hug him, and he made a short sound with his tongue, showing off his cute charms were also from the "fake".

When he saw the scene where the "fake" was being attacked in the area of ​fairies and spirits, he moved his body without thinking. It seemed that "fake" was afraid of him so he threw away his weapons and ran away. That was something that couldn't happen to Andrea, he had always carried weapons as a child to protect himself, even more now as an assassin. But he threw away his sword because "fake" seemed to be afraid of it.