Chapter 136

"The Imperial Prison Medical Center was really inside the prison. It makes sense, considering the name is 'Medical Center'... With such thoughts in my mind, I followed Hunter quietly into the prison. Thanks to Hunter, the prince, after a simple check, we entered the ward. The strong smell of cold disinfectant wafted from the Medical room.

Andrea was lying in the bed in the corner of the medical room. With a pale face, he was wearing a brown prisoner's uniform, and his body, exposed outside the uniform, was covered in bandages.

"Is he still unconscious?"

Hunter asked the doctor.

"He occasionally opens his eyes, but he's mostly asleep. The painkillers are strong,"

The doctor went into detail about how deep the abdominal injuries were and how severe the bleeding was, the doctor said that Andrea's condition was really serious.

"We've passed the critical stage, but honestly, the prognosis isn't very promising. Since he's a patient specially requested by His Highness the Crown Prince, the prison authorities are paying close attention, but... truth be told, there's not much we can do here."

Saying this, the doctor had suggestions about the facilities, medical equipment, and drug medications related to the Prison Medical Center. He seemed like a person with a strong work ethic, He held on to Hunter and started discussing it.

"I'll go out and talk."

Hunter said to me.

"5 minutes. Del."

After that, he and the doctor left. Except for the prison guards standing over the prisoners, only Andrea and I were left in the hospital room. Perhaps Hunter went out with the doctor on purpose. Give me a free 5 minutes.

I looked down at Andrea. Andrea and I stayed in bed for three days. However, I had become exceptionally healthy, receiving treatment in the Imperial Palace, including healing magic and divine power. Meanwhile, Andrea had barely survived with emergency treatment. As soon as he is able to move, he will head straight to prison.

"Are you an idiot...?"

Who would throw themselves to this extent for someone they don't even like? Moreover, his current favorability floating above his head was 97.

I flicked back the bangs covering Andrea's forehead. I saw a bandage covering his foreheadline to the scalp. One ear was heavily bandaged and blood-stained gauze was attached to the neck. When I lifted the prisoner's uniform, I saw that his abdomen was tightly wrapped in bandages.

"There are no empty spaces..."

From the wrists to the forearms, palms, fingers, legs, feet.....There wasn't a corner that wasn't injured.

He entered the Grand Duke's residence alone. Even though he suffered serious injuries while defeating all the Archduke's knights, he showed no hesitation in facing the Grand Duke. 'You have to acknowledge his skills,'

Hunter had said. He fought alone against 17. Well, considering the extent of his injuries, it seemed more like 57 opponents than 17.

"I've never seen someone so foolish and stupid."

As I continued to grumble to myself, the guards glanced at me as if I were acting strangely, however once discontent broke out, there was no sign of stopping.

"Why did Andrea disguise himself and enter the palace in the first place? And then, why did he get caught? Seriously, Andrea is really sloppy. And how does he manage to run two guilds?"