Chapter 124

When I turned around at that harsh voice. I saw a sharp-looking man with light brown hair, almost gold. Despite dressing stylishly, his shirt and pants were all disheveled from the intimate encounter he just had.

"You......!"

He looked overly surprised upon seeing me. I was equally taken aback because familiar characters were floating above his head.

[Tierry Melian/2nd Prince/Hunter Melian's half-brother/favorability 43]

Wasn't this information supposed to appear only for the "male protagonist"? Shocked, I opened my mouth and carefully examined his face. You could immediately say he was handsome, his eyes were sharp, and his lips were slightly grim.

Up until now, the male protagonists who have come out have been unexpected. They were all exceptionally handsome and had their own charms that captivated people, making it easy for me to accept them as potential partners. They also helped resolve my quests.

However, Tierry Melian, the 2nd Prince, was different. The possibility of being paired with someone who enjoyed perverted sex acts outdoors? I didn't even want to imagine it.

Naturally, I frowned. The fact that he was the 2nd Prince and that this palace probably belonged to him.

"I heard rumors that you were near death, but you seem fine. I thought I smelled the stench of filthy rags. When did you come crawling back into the palace again?"

His way of speaking was entirely different from Hunter, who was also a royal. The crude and vulgar words made me uncomfortable.

"Fuck, aren't you going to at least straighten your expression?"

The prince shouted with irritation. At that moment, a thin boy with somewhat dull blonde hair walked out from behind him. His face looked like he had just reached adulthood. Despite trying to tidy up his appearance, his clothes were a mess, yet I could still recognize that they were the same as the palace servants.

He must have touched the servants. The 2nd Prince felt like trash even more.

"Uh, I... I'll just go in now."

The servant seemed to know who I was. He kept glancing at me, unsure of where to place his gaze. His face was so pale that it was almost alarming. However, there was no trace of sympathy or mercy from the 2nd Prince.

Slap

The prince slapped the servant across the face, causing him to slump down.

"Fuck, are these people out of their minds? How dare this damn fucking bastard interrupt me? How many times do I have to beat you before you realize I'm not one to be messed with?"

Hunter explained that both the palace servants and servants were of noble origin. No, regardless of origin, how can a person treat others this way? I felt like the top of my head was spinning and I opened my mouth without realizing it.

"Hey."

"What? Hey?"

The prince burst into fake laughter.

"You must really be crazy."

He menacingly approached me, and the hand that had struck the servant's cheek was visible. It seemed like that hand could come flying towards me at any moment. However, my anger-dominated mind felt no fear.

"Usually, when people passing by see someone touching a child like that, they would say that person is a pervert, right?"

"What, what?"