Chapter 91

"Why didn't the favorability increase? I did everything except for inserting it, so why still the same?"

It felt like my mind, which had been heavy due to the lingering emotions and fatigue from earlier, forcibly awakened my mind. Andrea gently pulled me closer and buried his face in my collarbone.

... Was this not enough? Would the favorability have increased if it had been inserted?

All night, I stayed in Andrea's arms and pondered this question over and over again.

***

Not only did I do something that would drain my stamina, but the unresolved question kept me up all night. So it was natural that the next day, my body hit rock bottom.

"Del, you didn't sleep?"

Basking in the morning sunlight, Andrea, who woke up fresh and in a good mood, lowered his gaze, expecting to see the beautiful angel in his arms, only to be surprised.

"Is something hurting?"

Wiping my swollen eyes with his thumb, Andrea asked with concern. I got up, and walked to the mirror.

In the mirror, a disheveled angel with dark circles under the eyes, rough skin, and pale, chapped lips stood. Still beautiful, but with a slightly faded charm than usual.
I blinked my tired eyes and slapped my cheek with my palm. I have lost weight compared to yesterday.

"Should I call a doctor? Is there a priest here by any chance?"

Andrea approached from behind and asked. I shook my head. There was no need to call a doctor, and there was no priest in Sablum. Insomnia was a daily occurrence, and my weak stamina slowly recovered when I rested alone. There was no injury and I didn't vomit blood, so there was no need for treatment.

"Sit here."

However, Andrea, with a serious expression, made me sit on the bed with a serious look on his face. He clicked his tongue as he looked at my pale complexion.

"Could it be because of yesterday's... activities?"

Before he could finish the sentence, I strongly protested. It was partly true, but if Andrea thought I was in pain due to yesterday's events, he might be hesitant to engage in such activities in the future.

I pointed to the desk. Andrea understood my intention and quickly brought paper and a pen from the desk.

[Still suffering from the insomnia penalty. It's not because of yesterday.]

"That damn god..."

Andrea muttered profanity. Surprised, I threw the paper and pen away and covered his mouth, but he faintly smiled. He held my hand and spoke gently as if comforting a child.

"How about getting some rest, Del?"

You heard I had Insomnia. I glanced at Andrea with that expression, but he ignored it and laid me on the bed. He covered me with the blanket up to my chin, gently closed my eyes with his hand, and patted my chest.

Even with this, sleep won't come.

Seeing Andrea futilely trying, both pitiable and adorable, I closed my eyes silently, letting him do as he pleased.

"I wish I could sing a lullaby, but I don't know any songs."

Andrea said with a shy smile.

"Instead, I'll tell you a story from the past."