Chapter 26

However, Hunter didn't do anything particularly perverted. He didn't give a single hint that he had glimpsed at my ass and instead had the knights take Woofu away. He continued walking as if nothing had happened.

He didn't try to walk awkwardly to hide his erection nor did he mention he had fallen at all. But that wasn't the real problem.

[Hunter Mellian's favorability +1!]

"Why are you like this?"

[Hunter Mellian's favorability +1!]

"It's nothing, really."

"Are you hurt by chance?"

"No."

[Hunter Mellian's favorability +1!]

Every time I made eye contact with him, his favorability skyrocketed. I had never seen the shape of my butt in detail, but judging by Hunter's reaction, my buttocks must be undeniably attractive! Otherwise, how could his favorability keep rising after glimpsing at my buttocks?

Well, it made sense. After all, I was the player in this adult game. To attract five male protagonists, my face and body had to be attractive. Fuck...

I deliberately walked a couple of steps behind Hunter, while making sure to cover my buttocks with both hands.

Hunter had a puzzled look on his face but matched his pace to mine. He accompanied me to my room and, with his characteristic nonchalant expression, said, "Starting tomorrow, you'll have additional official engagements as my fiancée. The schedule will be sent through your aide."

[Hunter Mellian's favorability +1!]

He was truly a guy whose face and inner thoughts didn't match.

It was a good thing his favorability was rising, but it felt uncomfortable because it seemed to be triggered by my buttocks. My favorability with Hunter had already reached 27, the highest among all the male leads in the game.

I quickly greeted him and entered my room. While Hunter was the safest among the male leads in the game, I reminded myself to be cautious since the game was rated 19+.

And indeed, my caution and concern were justified. The next morning, while I was taking a bath, I received an unexpected announcement.

"Your Highness, the Crown Prince, has arrived."

It was an inappropriate visit announcement to hear while lying in the bathtub soaking, not in a suitable state for a visitor.

"T-Tell him to wait outside!"

I hastily dried myself, changed into the clothes prepared by the chambermaid, and went out of the bathroom. There, I found Hunter sitting on the sofa in my room with a calm posture.

Hunter stood up as I entered, and his gaze swept over my wet hair, fair face, and still-dripping neckline.

[Hunter Mellian's favorability +1!]

"In three days, there will be a birthday party for the 1st Princess."

Regardless of the increasing favorability, Hunter's face was as stoic as ever.

"As my partner, you need to get ready quickly."

"Well... Didn't you say the schedule would be conveyed through the aide?"

When I pointed that out, Hunter's eyebrows twitched. He slowly approached me. Strangely, the closer he got, the stronger the fragrance of my favorite perfume emanated from my body. It made me feel a bit uneasy, thinking that Hunter would also smell this fragrance.