Chapter 111

After a while, we got off the creature to take a break. It was to give Millie and Billy some rest, but the actual reason was to take a break for my weak stamina. We would sit for about twenty minutes under small caves or shady cliffs during our breaks and then resume our journey. Each time, Alan consistently used his healing powers on me and provided me with the remaining water and fruits.

Andrea, during our rest breaks, kept approaching me, calling me "Master." However, thanks to Alan's fierce defense, Andrea was quickly kept at bay.

Fortunately, the Sablum people did not appear during our day of travel.

After finishing our fourth break and riding on Millie's back, Alan spoke with a puzzled expression,

"Andrea seems to have almost massacred all of them."

When I looked at him, Alan elaborated.

"The Sablum tribe members, the people who tried to capture and kill us. we should be grateful that the brother Andrea dealt with them, but... I feel bad that so many people have died."

A sad glow light shone on the face of the priest. I looked ahead at Andrea, who was walking a bit in front of us.

No matter how bad the outcome was, I had spent about four months in Sablum. I have a good relationship with the tribe Chief, and the servants always took care of me sincerely. Even though I choked and tied up the teacher in the bathroom, the teacher was a faithful and patient mentor. Thinking that Andrea had killed them all, I also felt uneasy.

But selfishly, I was grateful that the man's back was in front of me now. It was better for several Sablum people to die than just one Andrea. I genuinely thought so. Seeing this, I realized I was not truly an angel. What angel would weigh human lives and decide who should live or die?

Now, I could guarantee that I was not a miraculous being from the god Eura. A god who liked love would share his miracles with a wicked human like me.

When I regain my memories, I'll know everything. Who I really am, what these strange characters in front of me are, and which of the "male protagonists" is truly my match.

Perhaps Andrea's unrequited love interest could be someone I know. When I find my memories, everything will be revealed.

At that moment, Millie suddenly stopped. Then, he began to look left and right, blowing his nose with a great force.

"Oh, it seems like prey has appeared again."

Alan said, holding the reins from behind.

Billy, standing in front, quickly turned his head in all directions, alert to his surroundings.

"Something seems strange. It doesn't seem like they're trying to hunt,"

Andrea said, trying to calm Billy down. Now that I think about it, Millie and Billy seemed more anxious than excited.

"Let's first cautiously leave this place..."

Before Andrea could finish his sentence, a rumbling, ominous sound echoed from below the sand dunes. A massive and unsettling vibration shook the ground to the extent that it was felt from my stomach.

"Master!"

Reflexively, Andrea, who had turned to look at me, once again became a slave of love. He anxiously tried to protect me right by my side, fearing that I might get hurt.

Millie and Billy, now pressed closely together due to Andrea, relying on each other's warmth, were trembling. The fear felt by the large and powerful creatures was transmitted to me.