Chapter 99

I woke up about three hours later, in the middle of the night. As soon as I woke up, I met Andrea, who was wiping my body with a wet towel.

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?"

I shook my head. I've been having insomnia for over three months now, so it didn't really bother me if I woke up or not. Andrea after living with me for a short time knew how little I slept.

"How are you feeling?"

Andrea asked as he put down the towel and fixed my hair. Warmth radiated from his eyes. The favorability floating above his head had reached 66.

"Um, I'm fine.......

Come to think of it, what did the god say before I fainted? I tried to recall what the god said, unaware that Andrea was looking at me with wide eyes. And then I remembered the words that appeared in front of me earlier. And the contents were................

"Uhh...............?"

My voice was back

"Del, just now... your voice came out, right?"

Andrea's face was more flushed than before, as if he had already noticed before. I answered carefully.

"Is that so? Wow...!"

It was my voice that I hadn't heard since when I first fell into Sablum. It was a deep, husky voice of an adult man then expected, with an elegant pronunciation and calm tone. It was so unfamiliar and awkward. I tried calling Andrea's name as a test.

"Andrea, Andrea Sloane."

"Yes."

"Andrea."

"Yes, Del."

Andrea replied happily, knowing that I was just calling him for no reason. A smile appeared on his face. My lips kept stretching longer and longer.

"Andrea."

This was the first thing I wanted to do after getting my voice back. To call Andrea's name.

I kept calling Andrea endlessly, and finally he burst out laughing.

"Why did your voice suddenly come back?"

Andrea gently wrapped his hands around my neck and gently stroked my vocal cords with his thumb. I closed my eyes like a happy cat and answered.

"Andrea's liking for me has increased, so God has rewarded me."

Andrea's hand stopped. As I opened my eyes curiously, he was looking at me with a blank expression.

"What... What do you mean my liking for you has increased?"

"Just as it sounds. After we mated, you started to like me more. Isn't that right?"

Andrea blinked his eyes quickly as if he had never heard such a strange thing before. His pink eyes were filled with confusion and questions, roaming aimlessly in the air.

"I don't like Del. I told you that."

Because his favorability for me had jumped up to a whopping 10. It wouldn't be visible to Andrea, who is just a human being, of course.

Moreover, even apart from the favorability, Andrea had been chasing after me like he was possessed ever since I acted all arrogantly since I was imitating his crush. He had already fallen for me. He saw something similar in me that he had seen in his unrequited crush, and he was burning with desire and inevitably continued to crush on me.

"Andrea, just admit that you like me."

I said mercifully.

"We have already mated, and we are destined to be each other's male protagonist. You said you will continue to be with me, and that there will be no chance of meeting your previous crush again."