Chapter 102

The teacher was so crazy that I couldn't help but be surprised by what I hadn't noticed. The Chief of the tribe was no different. Were they the only ones? Up until now, the guards, servants, and villagers who had been by my side all day, bowing to me and coming to greet me and pray in front of my house every morning and evening, believed in me as if I were an angel. They seemed to think so because the Chief said so. Once they started looking at me, their admiration grew endlessly.

It wasn't just them, I, too. Didn't I also believe I was an Angel? However, when Alan cast divine power on me, personal information clearly appeared above my head. It was written as 'Youngest son of the Count."

In fact, even though I was an angel, I was incompetent. I couldn't do anything except see the strange letters from God. I simply existed as I didn't know how to do anything else.

But right now, I want to do what my heart tells me to do.

The Chief of Sablum and the villagers felt strange to me. It was a bit scary. On the other hand, Andrea and Alan...

Thinking about Andrea made my heart warm, and whether I was looking at him or not, I always felt like I miss him when I'm looking at him and when I'm not looking at him, I don't know why, but it was like that. Sometimes, my heart felt tingly.

I didn't have any special feelings for Alan, but in the situation earlier, seeing him protect me was quite trustworthy. The divine power he used also felt good.

I don't know what will happen later. But right now, if I put the Chief of Sablum, Andrea, and Alan on a scale, it definitely tipped towards Andrea and Alan.

Following my heart led to a simple and neat conclusion. I would go with Andrea and Alan. I would leave Sablum with them. I haven't decided what to do after that, but I'll follow my heart at that time.

I got up from the bed. The teacher, who had been sipping tea, looked at me with a fearful expression.

"Angel please rest."

"My throat is dry. I want tea, not snacks." The teacher's eyes softened at my words. He got up and took a new teacup from the cupboard.

"A hot cup of tea can also help with sleep, so just have one cup." The teacher poured tea into the cup. Steam rose from a red liquid.

I got up slowly, leaned against the wall, and walked to the table. Even though it was just a few steps away, I had to put force in my legs for support.

I can't even run away in this state.

I needed to remove the poison from Waroom within me. To do that, drinking water and tea was a priority.

"It might be too hot. Please bring some cold water." The teacher brought a water bottle and a glass without any hesitation. He seemed completely unhesitant to offer me anything, still trusting me as an angel.

"Even if you can speak now, you still need to continue studying writing, Angel. It's been four months since you started learning characters. You're at the level of a child. You need to steadily improve your writing skills."

"I understand " I replied briefly and drank the water.

After that, while I emptied six glasses of water and three cups of tea, the teacher explained the common language of the continent and the cultures of each continent. Following that, he started a lesson on the religions within the Western continent, where Sablum was located.

On the Western continent, there were three major religions, Eura, Mars, and Raetia. Among them, the story was that Eura, the main God of the Melian Empire that rules the Western continent, is the strongest. However, the true savior persecuted by them was Mars, the god of victory, and the other two gods were insignificant compared to Mars.