Chapter 5

When Xiu Ling woke up the next day, he felt a splitting headache. He didn't remember anything about what happened the night before. He stared at the half bottle of wine on the table, and then at the pillow lying in the trash can. He gritted his teeth and pressed his forehead, thinking that wine was indeed not a good thing, and he would definitely not drink it again in the future.

——Even if you drink it, you have to wait until you get a new model of nanny robot.

Xiu Ling asked the nanny robot to clean the room and open the windows for ventilation. He also changed his clothes and went downstairs with unsteady steps.

Xiu's mother had already prepared breakfast. Xiu Ling drank a bowl of hot porridge, and then she felt that her head hurt less.

Today he needs to go to the etiquette department of the royal family to go through some formalities. The royal family also has a small farewell banquet in the evening. Because Xiu Ling is not a real descendant of the royal family, only a few less important nobles are invited to this banquet. They are a few close relatives of the Xiu family.

Xiu Ling had a busy day and was exhausted when he got home. He sat on the sofa to rest and asked the housekeeper in the living room to pour him a glass of juice.

That dinner was not pleasant at all. There are always nobles in the royal family who gloat over misfortunes. Although they say that the third star is not necessarily so bad, Gu Yin must be a responsible alpha to be able to sit in his current position. Let Xiu Ling relax. However, if they wanted to marry their children, they would absolutely refuse. A few Omegas who thought they were good at charioteing came to him and taught him a set of charioteer manuals. Finally, they said: "By the way, that person is Gu Yin. I heard that because his mental power is too strong, his spirit is... It's not normal. So this method that works for normal alpha may not necessarily work for Gu Yin."

Xiu Ling was upset by these nobles. Of course, there were also those who felt sorry for him sincerely, and quietly told him about a certain brand of trauma ointment, saying that if Gu Yin was too rough and hurt him, he could use this ointment to apply it, and the effect would be significant.

Xiu Ling, a man with two heads and two heads, drank a glass of juice sullenly and went upstairs to his room. He bent down and felt under the bed and pulled out a small box. The box seemed to be very old. It had two layers of password locks. Xiu Ling entered the password to open the box. Inside, there were two light pink inhibitors targeting Omega side by side.

In order to increase the fertility rate, the empire has been strictly controlling the output of inhibitors. Unmarried citizens can register with the relevant departments and receive twelve pills per year, just enough to survive the monthly estrus period. Once a citizen gets married, they lose the right to receive inhibitors, and all remaining inhibitors in their hands must be turned over.

These two inhibitors were hard-earned, so Xiu Ling carefully took them out, repackaged them in an inconspicuous small box, and put them in his personal luggage.

There was a gentle knock on the door outside. Xiu Ling hurriedly pushed the box under the bed, dusted his clothes, stood up and opened the door.

The nun's mother was standing outside the door. She heard the robot butler report that her son was not in a good mood after returning from the dinner, so she came over to take a look.

"Xun Yi is here. He arrived this afternoon. You haven't seen him yet. I asked your brother to bring him over." The nun closed the door for her son and walked over to tidy up her son's messy collar.

Xiu Ling nodded. He really wanted to meet his nephew, so he asked the nanny robot in the room to bring Xun Yi over. Unexpectedly, Xiucheng walked in after a while, holding a four or five-year-old child in his arms. He seemed to be an alpha. The child was sleeping soundly, with a flushed face. It seemed that he felt the warmth of a stranger in his sleep. Breathing, he thrust his face into Xiu Cheng's arms, holding Xiu Cheng's clothes tightly with one small hand.

"He fell asleep." Xiu Cheng felt helpless and said, "I may be a little tired after flying on the aircraft all day."

Although Xun Yi is a little alpha, he looks more like Xiu Cheng, with a straight nose and flying lips. Long eyebrows are especially beautiful. Xiu Ling gently squeezed Xun Yi's little hand and felt that he was much more pleasing to the eye than his alpha father.

Xiu Cheng wanted to put Xun Yi on the small sofa in the room, but the child felt that this was an unfamiliar environment and clutched his clothes tightly and refused to let go. Xiu Cheng had no choice but to carry him back to his room.

The nun closed the door behind her and locked it from the inside. Xiu Ling realized that her mother had something important to tell her, and she couldn't help shouting: "Mom..."

Xiu Ling slowly turned her head, her eyes full of reluctance, she took out a small bag from her arms and put it in her son's hand : "Take this, it may be useful in the future."

"What is this?"

Sister whispered: "A contraceptive pill specifically for male Omega. Your brother got it through a relationship. Take one pill within a year. She won't be pregnant."

Xiu Ling was shocked.

"Your father has been inquiring about the situation on the Third Star these days. He said that the fertility rate of the Third Star is very low. There seems to be a new rule regarding this, that is, if in an AO family, two people have been married for five years and have no children. , indicating that the pheromones of the two people are very mismatched, so you can apply for divorce, and both parties can find another partner and have offspring." When the nun said this, her tone seemed to be much relieved, and she said softly: "Whether it is true or not, Fake, let's give it a try. Xiaoling, you have great hope of returning to the empire in the future. For the time being, you can follow Gu Yin's will and tolerate him for five years. After five years, you will be free. Mom... Mom can only I can help you get to this point."

Xiu Ling clenched the small bag tightly and whispered: "Mom, I know."

"It's good to know, it's good to know." The nun's mother touched her little son's face, thinking of being so beautiful His youngest son was about to be raped by the pirate leader, and he was in great pain.

"There are exactly five pills here. I heard that you might feel a little uncomfortable just after eating it. You should bear with it when the time comes."

Xiu Ling nodded.

The nun took her son into her arms and murmured: "Xiao Ling, everything will be fine. If you really can't bear it, just come home on the pretext of visiting relatives. Our family can escape from the empire, even if we wander to other galaxies. "Yes."

Xiu Ling put her head on her mother's thin shoulder and remained silent.

His mother was an Omega and had grown up in a greenhouse. Apart from Xiu Cheng's marriage, she had never experienced any big storms in her life. Although his father is an alpha, he has a gentle personality and his mental strength is not as strong as other alphas, so he chose to work as a civilian. It can be said that it was difficult to marry an Omega based on his father's conditions, but his mother appreciated his talent and did not dislike him. After marriage, the two respected each other as guests and lived happily.

My mother has long been accustomed to this kind of ordinary and stable life. How could I let her abandon her family and career for her and move around?

Xiu Ling stayed at home for the next few days. He cut off all contact with the outside world. Every day he would either walk in the garden with his mother or teach Xun Yi some ancient characters. He lived a leisurely life.

But this doesn't mean that he knows nothing about the situation outside.

The royal family no longer blocks news, and all major media are reporting that the royal family gave Gu Yin an Omega. However, in order to protect Xiu Ling's privacy, the media did not explain who this Omega is.

Gu Yin also sent a statement from the third star, first expressing his gratitude to the royal family for the marriage, and then Chengruo would definitely respect and love his future wife, and then some very official polite words. The statement quickly spread throughout the streets of the empire, but it was only his voice, and he still did not appear.

Many people speculated that the people of the empire paid great attention to a person's appearance and temperament. He probably knew that he was ugly and would attract jokes, so he did not dare to show his face.

This guess is not unreasonable. After all, in a very boring but very popular book published by the Empire that reviews the current figures, Gu Yin was undoubtedly ranked last in the chapter on appearance.

Every Omega fantasizes that their future husband will be a graceful and handsome alpha, and Xiu Ling is no exception. No matter how much he hates Xun Sheng, he has to admit that Xun Sheng is not bad looking.

But now, he was going to marry a pirate leader who didn't even dare to show his face because of his ugliness. He didn't believe what Gu Yin said about "loving his future wife." A video of more than ten seconds had been circulated on the Internet before. In the video, Gu Yin wore a terrifying wolf head mask and was torturing a weak Omega. This video has become a nightmare for all Omegas, and they even wake up from their dreams.

Many civilians opposed the royal family's friendship with Gu Yin. They believed that the royal family was degrading themselves by shaking hands with the pirates and making peace with the beast Gu Yin, which was a sign of self-degradation.

But these people can only express their grief, anger and protest on the Internet. Their humble words are quickly covered up by the larger public opinion.

Gu Yin is called the "Interstellar Beast", and Xiu Ling is about to become the Beast's wife.

Most voices on the Internet felt sorry for him. Netizens even compiled a "Self-Preservation Guide for Marrying an Interstellar Beast" in just one week, which introduced various measures to deal with Gu Yin's sudden attack.

Xiu Ling flipped through a few pages on the Internet and couldn't help but save them in an electronic saver. He did not save it to the terminal. Since the last time Cheng Yixian said that Gu Yin wanted to access his terminal, he directly cut off the terminal out of anger and fear. Deep down in his heart, he was vaguely afraid of Gu Yin, so he always had the mentality of being a coward and never dared to open the terminal.

Xiu Cheng once played Gu Yin's voice statement to him. He couldn't deny that Gu Yin's voice was surprisingly deep and pleasant, especially when he deliberately lowered his voice, a certain charming alpha breath in his voice almost overflowed. But what if the voice is charming? No matter how beautiful a beast sings, it is still a beast.

After half-listening, Xiu Ling put down the scissors for mowing the lawn and silently pressed the stop button.

The author has something to say:

I think my brother needs a certain brand of trauma ointment. Oh my god, I'm so evil...

Thank you little cuties for collecting and commenting on this article, okay. Yesterday, I found out that a cute little girl secretly gave me a nutrient solution. I was so happy.

Tomorrow, the real minion will appear! Why don't you collect it from those who pass by? (Audience: This author is so thick-skinned)