Chapter 26

While Gu Yin was taking a shower, Xiu Cheng sent an invitation for a conversation.

Xiu Ling subconsciously glanced in the direction of the bathroom. Hearing the sound of running water coming from inside, he got out of the bed and leaned against the bedside, accepting the invitation.

"Xiao Ling." Xiu Cheng seemed to be in a good mood. He said, "The time for Xun Sheng to go to the third planet to perform official duties has been decided. It will be at the beginning of next month. I will go with him." His tone was rarely so light.

Xiu Ling Influenced by him, he couldn't help but smile and said: "Then bring me some delicious food. I also want to eat the canned red sand fruit from the Empire. Don't forget to buy me a box."

Xiu Cheng smiled brightly . She glanced at him and said, "I know how to eat. Besides canned food, what else do you want to eat?"

"I also want to eat all kinds of imperial dishes and drink all kinds of soups. I want to eat whatever is available in the empire. Brother, let me tell you. I went to an Imperial Restaurant for dinner today, and the name of the dish was even more exaggerated than the Fanhua Manor near our home."

Fanhua Manor is the name of a restaurant that mainly makes some fast food that children love. Xiu Cheng often took him secretly when he was a child. Went there to eat.

Xiu Cheng said, "Your demands are a bit high. I can't bring the food, but I can cook it for you." He paused and asked, "Who did you go out to eat with?"

Xiu Ling blushed. He whispered: "Gu Yin."

"..." Slender pondered for a moment, then moved his head in front of the camera and lowered his voice: "Brother, tell me, what do you think of Gu Yin?

" Fang Fang glanced at him, and the clips of getting along with Gu Yin were played over and over again in his mind like a movie. Before he could speak, his face turned red.

"That's it." He fiddled with the corner of the quilt and his long eyelashes trembled slightly. For some reason, when he thought of Gu Yin, he felt confused in his heart.

A day ago, he didn't dare to look at Gu Yin's face or talk to Gu Yin, but now he felt inexplicably very comfortable staying with Gu Yin.

When this thought flashed through his mind, Xiu Ling almost thought he was crazy.

He pursed his lips, embarrassed to tell his brother this, so he changed the subject: "Don't talk about me, but you. I didn't know you could cook before. When you were in school, you didn't go home on Saturdays and Sundays, and I took public aircraft every day. I'm bringing you food."

"You remember this." Xiu Cheng reached out and touched his brother's head in the virtual interface, and said calmly: "I didn't know how to cook before, but then... after I got married, I had nothing to do for a while, so I just I started thinking about cooking."

Xiu Ling was stunned. The period of time when Xiu Cheng said he had nothing to do should be the six months when the military asked him to suspend his duties to take care of Xun Sheng, or maybe it was after that - because from then on he I didn't go to work anymore.

"I have now passed the senior chef certificate." Xiu Cheng pretended to be happy and said: "Why don't you congratulate me? After all, the passing rate for this certificate in the empire is only three thousandths." Xiu Cheng has been a top student since he was a child

. , and he has very high demands on himself, striving for perfection in everything he does. When his grade point was as high as 99.9, even the professor was amazed, but he himself was not satisfied because he failed to pass 100 in one subject.

So Xiu Ling was not surprised at all when he got the senior chef certificate this time.

"Congratulations, brother." He said sincerely: "So when you come to the third star, don't leave. I will hire you to be my personal chef with a high salary. Food and accommodation are included, and one million new star coins are included for a month. How about it?"

Xiu Cheng: " You..."

Xiu Ling said sincerely: "Although I can only hire you for three days with my current financial conditions, I can use my kisses to pay off the debt. Please consider it, it is a genuine kiss from the Imperial Narcissus. "

-Whose kiss?"

A voice suddenly broke in. Gu Yin stood in front of the bathroom door, wearing only a pair of white casual pants. His hard chest was exposed to the air, and his muscles moved smoothly along his chest. He reached the thin waist and then suddenly got into the white trousers.

The room was immediately filled with a strong aura of alpha.

Gu Yin's hair was very hard. He had just washed his hair and it stood on end. He took out the towel from his neck, wiped his hair randomly, and asked casually, "Who do you want to give a kiss to?" "

Me. " ..." Xiu Ling suddenly came back to his senses, then cut off the communicator and said in a low voice: "Give it to my brother, don't... okay?"

Gu Yin looked at his expression and whispered: " Xiu Cheng?"

He knew that Xiu Ling had a brother named Xiu Cheng, who was married to Xun Sheng, the eldest son of the famous Xun family in the empire. The news reported that the couple was very much in love and gave birth to a little alpha within a year of their marriage.

Xiu Ling nodded. He suddenly felt that Gu Yin's words sounded like an apology, so he slipped into the quilt without saying a word and covered the quilt tightly to his chin.

"Are you angry?" Gu Yin put the towel on the clothes hanger on the side, strode to the bed, leaned down, and said seriously: "This is what's wrong with you. A royal Omega gets angry at every turn and makes people look at him. That's a joke."

Xiu Ling was ashamed and annoyed, so she simply closed her eyes and didn't look at him.

"On the third planet..."

Xiu Ling felt that the mattress next to him sank slightly. Gu Yin sat on the bed and whispered: "Omega must be punished when they are angry with their husbands.

" The tip trembled slightly in the quilt.

"But if the husband makes Omega happy, he can reward Omega."

Co-author Omega has no right to choose at all.

Xiu Ling's heart became colder and colder. He had read a report before, saying that on the third planet, once an Omega gets married, he basically becomes the husband's property. His life must be centered on his husband, and he cannot go to the east if his husband asks him to. In the West, when her husband asked her to buy a dog, she couldn't buy chickens. She also had to make her husband happy all the time and not make her husband unhappy.

——Living in dire straits.

He grabbed the quilt uneasily and asked in a low voice: "What punishment?"

If Gu Yin really did anything to him, then he was absolutely sure that all the love words Gu Yin said before were all farts.

Gu Yin said: "Let's talk about rewards first, okay? If you are happy, reward me with a sweet kiss, the kiss of the Imperial Narcissus." "When you are angry, I

will punish you with a smelly kiss, the smelly kiss of an interstellar beast."

Boom. There was a sound, and Xiu Ling's mind went blank for a few seconds. When he slowly regained consciousness, all he thought about over and over again were Gu Yin's words.

Bah, bah, bah, what a sweet kiss and a smelly kiss. Xiu Ling pulled the quilt upwards until it reached his ears.

"You... stop saying such inappropriate things." His voice was so quiet that he could hardly hear what he said.

Unexpectedly, Gu Yin heard everything clearly, and he said openly: "Let's be serious - you are actually quite cute like this."

The tips of Xiu Ling's ears twitched and she turned sideways, no longer daring to face Gu Yin.

There was a rustling sound around him, and the bed shook slightly. It was probably because Gu Yin was already lying on the bed. Then the big light in the bedroom was extinguished, leaving only a small green light beside the bed.

The light gently shone on the bed. Gu Yin looked at Xiu Ling through the light without blinking, with a strong nasal sound in his voice: "I want to punish you now, okay?"

Xiu Ling said in a low voice: "What are you doing? Overlord clause."

"But I won't be able to sleep if I don't give you this smelly kiss." Gu Yin sighed: "I don't want to lose sleep, can you have mercy on me?"

Xiu Ling reached out and turned off the bedside with a snap. He turned on the small lamp and said: "Turn off the light, you... go to sleep quickly."

Gu Yin stopped talking. He lay quietly and breathed long.

After about half an hour, Xiu Ling thought he had fallen asleep. He breathed a sigh of relief and carefully pulled the quilt down.

"You haven't slept either?"

A question came so suddenly in the dark room. Xiu Ling's hand shook and he almost threw the quilt out.

"No...no." He made a random excuse: "I take a long time to prepare before going to bed."

"But I'm not." Gu Yin said: "I have been thinking about what happened during the day. I feel that I have never been as good as today in a long time in my life. I'm so happy."

He seemed to smile bitterly: "I can't sleep even after thinking about it."

Xiu Ling wanted to say that he had been thinking about what happened during the day and couldn't sleep, but the words came to his lips: "I want to Why don't I give you some requiem?"

Gu Yin was still frightened by the smell of the requiem. Hearing this, he hurriedly shook his head: "That's for Omega, it doesn't work for me."

Xiu Ling: "..."

At this point in the conversation, Suddenly there was silence again.

Ten minutes later, maybe twenty minutes later, Gu Yin turned over and asked in a hoarse voice, "Can I hug you?"

Xiu Ling's body trembled.

"It's still five minutes. I promise, I'll let you go to bed after five minutes." "

I took a bath with shower gel today. It doesn't smell bad. It's the same one you use. Why don't you come over and smell it?"

Probably realizing that his words were too perverted, Gu Yin paused and said, "If you don't do anything, I'll just hug you through the quilt." A

soft "hmm" came from the darkness.

At that moment, Gu Yin seemed to see the night sky over the Gusu battlefield again. The long jade belt stretched across the sky, and the stars were as bright as trees and silver flowers. Thousands of meteors streaked across the long river and scattered towards the vast sky.

He stretched out his long arms, picked up Xiu Ling from his side along with the quilt, and placed Xiu Ling's entire body on his chest.

The author has something to say:

Another sweet chapter, hehehe,

I seriously doubt that the news that Xiao Guzi saw was written by the navy hired by Xun Sheng