Chapter 17

Xiu Ling lay helplessly in Gu Yin's arms, her face pressed against his chest, and her eyes were covered with water because of the fever.

"He's so beautiful." Gu Yin thought in a daze, with such an Omega, even in bed, he couldn't bear to exert force, for fear of hurting him.

Xiu Ling held on to a bit of willpower and gasped: "Put me down... put me down."

Perhaps because of physical discomfort, his voice was slightly lower and had a wet smell, and the hot breath sprayed on Gu Yin's neck. Gu Yin felt the hot air piercing his skin, turning into a galloping wild beast in his body, rushing towards his lower abdomen.

His men unconsciously used force to press Xiu Ling's whole body into his arms.

"Well..." Xiu Ling closed his eyes in discomfort, and tightly grasped Gu Yin's arm with his fingers. However, this strength was still insignificant to Gu Yin. The man seemed unaware and still held him tightly. It was as if he wanted to embed him into his body.

"Put...let me go to the sofa." Xiu Ling said with difficulty.

If Gu Yin continued to hold him like this, he couldn't imagine what he would do.

Xiu Ling vaguely realized that this was his estrus, but when he took his temperature in the morning, it showed that everything was normal. There was no reason for it to come so quickly.

Gu Yin was actually puzzled. Xiu Ling's performance was obviously a sign that he was in estrus, but the smell of pheromones on his body was very weak, even lighter than usual. If he wasn't so close to him, he wouldn't be able to catch it at all.

But soon his doubts were thrown out of the window. Xiu Ling raised his head slightly, looked at him beggingly with moist eyes, bent his legs and rubbed his waist and abdomen unconsciously.

Gu Yin seemed to have been hit by something, and his mind went blank.

Then he took a quick breath and pushed Xiu Ling down on the sofa.

The leather sofa had a hint of coolness, and Xiu Ling fell heavily on it. When her hot skin came into contact with Liang Jinjin's sofa, she shivered violently.

The sofa is facing the window of the living room. In order to ventilate, Zhang's mother opened all the windows in the morning. At this time, waves of cool breeze blew in from the window, mixed with the bitter earthy smell, as if the strong alpha smell was blown away all at once. Rinse cleanly.

The heat in Xiu Ling's body slowly dissipated, and his consciousness returned little by little.

Gu Yin also noticed his change. He supported the sofa with both hands, raised his head slightly, and stared at Xiu Ling with burning eyes. The reason why Gu Yin is called the "Interstellar Beast" is because he does have some beast-like characteristics, such as keen intuition and a look that inadvertently reveals that makes people feel oppressive.

Xiu Ling was like a pure and innocent lamb lying on the chopping block, trembling under Gu Yin's gaze, unable to hide.

"I..." He swallowed nervously: "There are still boxes to move."

Gu Yin looked at him deeply, pressed his body down, and whispered: "I will move it later."

This position was too dangerous. Xiu Ling was completely covered by Gu Yin, and each other's breathing could be heard clearly. The powerful mental power in Gu Yin's body began to surge out uncontrollably. Xiu Ling lay on the sofa, helpless.

Gu Yin just looked down at him, his eyes, his slender neck, and the small piece of white skin under his neck, but made no further movement. Xiu Ling closed her eyes in embarrassment and pushed Gu Yin without any hope in her heart. Unexpectedly, she actually pushed him away.

But it was only for a moment. Gu Yin quickly leaned down and hugged Xiu Ling hard. Then he took a few steps back with great difficulty and retreated to the window sill. He faced outside and took a few breaths of cold wind. Then he turned his head and said : "Don't be afraid, I won't do anything without your consent."

The voice was full of comfort.

Xiu Ling looked at him in surprise, a little unbelievable.

If Gu Yin wanted to possess him and mark him, it would be a piece of cake. He didn't even have to wait for the two of them to be in heat, he could possess him at any time. Xun Sheng, a noble son of a well-known family, used extraordinary means to possess Xiucheng at that time. Gu Yin, a well-known interstellar beast, was even less likely to take care of his own ideas.

Xiu Ling has always thought this way.

He didn't expect that Gu Yin would endure it twice for him. Once last night and once just now.

"Really." Gu Yin laughed briefly, as if to ease the depressing atmosphere, he lightened his tone and asked: "What just... happened to you? Do you want to go to the hospital for a check-up?"

Xiu Ling lowered his eyes and arranged his clothes without leaving any trace: "It was a fake estrus just now."

Omega will sometimes have the symptoms of "fake estrus" when it is stimulated by some kind of stimulation or is in a state of mood swings for a long time. During this period, Omega itself showed some characteristics of the estrus period. The whole body was hot and had a certain reaction to alpha's pheromones. However, its own pheromones were not obvious. And once external conditions intervene or rein in the situation in time, "wig" "Love" will end slowly or immediately.

Gu Yin had also heard about fake estrus, and knew that Omega fake estrus was mostly due to poor condition. He didn't want to delve deeper into the reason for Xiu Ling's poor condition, so he just asked the butler robot to take Xiu Ling to the massage room to let Xiu Ling relax. Take a look at your body.

While Xiu Ling was getting a massage, Gu Yin had already finished moving the boxes in the living room. He went back to the bedroom, took a combat bath, and found a set of clothes to change into.

There was a full-length mirror standing in the cloakroom. After changing his clothes, Gu Yin inadvertently glanced in the mirror and paused in his steps.

He rarely looks in the mirror and doesn't pay much attention to his appearance. He believes that as an alpha, as long as he has strong power and can create a stable and comfortable life for his partner, it is enough. Appearance can be completely ignored. Therefore, although he knew that many people secretly said that his appearance was not good, Gu Yin never cared.

But now, standing in front of this mirror, he felt that something was wrong with him.

The clothes didn't fit very well, and the color was a bit dull. The hair seemed to be cut too short. If it were longer, it might look gentler...

All kinds of thoughts flashed through his mind, and Gu Yin changed his clothes again for the first time. My clothes felt less casual, so I went upstairs to the massage room.

He pushed the door open and walked in. Xiu Ling had just finished a massage and was walking off the massage bed holding his waist.

"..." Xiu Ling looked up and saw him, slightly surprised, then quickly lowered his head, not knowing what to say.

At that glance, he actually felt that Gu Yin seemed to have dressed up a little. Gu Yin was wearing a dark gray suit with popular elements. The clothes were tailored and fit perfectly, which perfectly highlighted his good figure.

"Let's go out to eat later." Gu Yin said, "I've made a reservation at a restaurant. It's a restaurant that specializes in imperial cuisine. I heard it's quite authentic and I want to go try it with you." Xiu Ling didn't react for a moment

. He whispered: "Mother Zhang said she would come over to cook at noon."

Gu Yin said: "I told her not to come."

Xiu Ling thought for a moment and nodded. Once he's come, he'll settle for it. Firstly, he really wants to hang around the third star, and secondly, it's better to be in a crowded place than to be alone with Gu Yin.

Gu Yin didn't want him to agree so quickly, with a look of joy on his face. He said in a soft voice: "Go and change your clothes. I'll wait for you on the lawn."

Xiu Ling returned to the bedroom, opened the cloakroom and took a look around. He found that although there were clothes prepared for him, the person who selected the clothes was unknown. His sizes were all in bright colors, which were either too old-fashioned or too sexy, and none of them suited him.

He had no choice but to open the box, take out a set of clothes from his dowry and put on them.

Recently, the imperial royal family has become popular in wearing robes with long skirts, thinking that they look elegant and noble. The royal family has always been a fashion icon, and the people of the empire have begun to follow suit. Sometimes I go to the mall and look around, and I see that the entire men's clothing area is full of robes and related accessories, and there are very few casual wear and suits.

Affected by this, robes accounted for a large part of the new clothes that Xiu Cheng bought for him.

There are all kinds of colors and styles. Xiu Cheng even thoughtfully helped him choose many accessories such as silk flowers, brooches, and handkerchiefs.

Xiu Ling randomly picked a Chu Qing robe and put it on. Her hair was tied up with a ribbon. She didn't bother to wear any accessories. She dusted off her clothes and walked out of the room.

There is a silver aircraft parked on the lawn in front of the building, but it is not the "Herring Gull". This one is smaller and more low-key. It does not have the word "Gu" engraved on it. It looks like it is just caught in large numbers on the street. kind of.

Gu Yin stood in front of the aircraft and was slightly stunned when he saw Xiu Ling.

When someone from the royal etiquette department contacted him and offered him the most beautiful Omega in the royal family, he didn't take it seriously and thought it was a bluffing tactic used by the empire. After seeing Xiu Ling's photo, he began to feel that those old guys who abided by etiquette did not lie to him, and those people still had some credibility to speak of. When he saw Xiu Ling, Gu Yin had to admit that the imperial royal family had indeed not treated him badly this time.

For a moment he felt that he had gotten a big deal.

Gu Yin asked Xiu Ling to get on the aircraft first. He took a long step and then also got on.

This is a small aircraft with not much space inside. It can accommodate four people in two rows of seats. The third star of this season was a bit cold. Gu Yin sat in front of the console and raised the temperature slightly.

"Is it okay?" he asked.

Xiu Ling nodded.

At this time, the communication interface of Gu Yin's terminal flashed. He lowered his head and looked at his wrist. It was Cheng Yixian.

After a slight hesitation, he turned off the communicator.

Cheng Yixian on the other end was on the verge of tears. The video data had been found. Does his boss want it?

The author has something to say:

Small Theater:

One time Gu Yin was a guest on an entertainment program in the Empire.

Host: Mr. Gu, what were you thinking when you first met Mr. Xiu?

Gu Yin: Fortunately he is not married yet.

Host: Why?

Gu Yin: If I only saw him after he got married, then I would probably be alone for the rest of my life.

The stupid author has opened a column. If you are interested, you can bookmark the author, okay?