Chapter 21

Xiu Ling chatted with his parents for a while. When it came to something related to Gu Yin, he stopped talking and expressed his meaning with his eyes and gestures.

The craft passed through the neighborhood and entered a safe orbit. Gu Yin left the console and turned around and said, "I want to see my uncle and aunt." "

..." His request was very sudden and without any warning. Xiu Ling blinked and was a little dazed.

The sound reached the ears of Father Xiu and Xiu Xiu very clearly through the communicator. The two elderly people did not expect it and froze suddenly. Xiufu said in a daze: "What did Gu Yin just say?"

Xiu Ling glanced at Gu Yin and found that Gu Yin was staring at him intently again. Even if he was caught by him, he did not avoid it. Instead, his gaze became bolder, almost Be sure to burn your skin.

The nun covered her mouth, shocked and frightened: "He said, he said..."

"He said he wanted to see you." Xiu Ling turned his head in embarrassment and whispered to his parents.

"Um..." Sister said hurriedly: "Why does he want to see us all of a sudden? Why does he want to see us? We don't know each other very well. We...husband, please tell me, what should we do?"

Father Xiu frowned, pressed his temples hard with his fingers, and muttered: "He is Xiaoling's partner now, and we have to see him sooner or later. Madam, go change your clothes, and help me take out the royal blue suit." ."

This is what we are going to see. The nun replied, still trembling in her heart: "This Gu Yin, what does he want to do? Husband, I'm still a little scared. I break out in cold sweat when I think of him." Xiu Ling wanted to tell her mother that

Gu Yin is not as bad as the rumors say. It was scary, but this was not the time to say such words, so I endured it and didn't say it.

The nun went upstairs worriedly, and after a while she changed her clothes and came out. She handed the suit to her husband and struggled to say, "Why don't I disappear? Just say I'm sick and can't see guests."

" Madam." Xiu's father held his wife's hand tightly and tried to make her relax: "There will come a day like this, and hiding is not an option. If you are really uneasy, don't reply for now. Let's listen to what Gu Yin has to say. Sit down quickly. Come on."

The nun is timid and always listens to her husband on all matters at home. Her husband's words gave her reassurance. She nodded and sat on the chair very awkwardly.

Gu Yin didn't know what was going on with Xiu's parents. Seeing that Xiu Ling had been silent, he thought he was in trouble and sighed: "If it's inconvenient for uncle and aunt, forget it."

Xiu's mother heard this on the other end. , he breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, stood up as if he had been pardoned, and murmured: "Forget it, forget it, it's really inconvenient for us, tell Gu Yin to talk about it next time." Xiufu had

already changed his clothes, and he pressed The wife's hand shook her head and motioned for her to sit down. Xiu's mother glanced at him with some dissatisfaction in her eyes. Xiu's father didn't pay attention and said to Xiu Ling in a deep voice: "Ask Gu Yin to come over."

This was actually a very hasty meeting.

The man in front of him was indeed tall and strong, and his appearance could not be said to be good-looking. He even had a hideous scar on his face, which made it difficult for people to have a favorable impression of him.

The nun took one look and hurriedly looked away. She thought, although this Gu Yin was not as vicious as the book said, it was true that he looked unfriendly.

If she had to choose one of the two sons-in-law to meet, Xiu Mu felt that she would still choose Xun Sheng.

The first meeting was so informal, so it was inevitably a bit awkward. Gu Yin said hello to the two elderly people, and Xiufu replied politely, feeling a lot in his heart.

Xiu Ling and Gu Yin sat together and compared each other. As a father, he felt more and more that Gu Yin was not worthy of his son.

They are not a good match in terms of age, appearance, personality, and status... Although Gu Yin is the overlord of his party, he comes from a humble background, so it is difficult for him to match Xiu Ling.

The wrong family, the wrong family, no parties are optimistic about it, and no one sincerely bless it. It is simply a terrible marriage, no, a marriage.

"I bought some gifts for my two elders and have already sent them to the empire." Gu Yin said, "They are some local specialties from the third star, as well as some uncommon gadgets from other galaxies. I hope my uncle and aunt can I like it."

The nun who was not going to say anything at first couldn't help it: "What are you buying for? We don't lack anything here, so don't let them send it." She thought to herself, the third star can If there are any good things, the empire is vast and rich in resources. If there is nothing, there is no shortage of the things that Gu Yin gave. If he was really kind, he should not have agreed to the royal marriage in the first place and not harmed other people's Omegas.

Xiu's father patted his wife's hand, secretly released a bit of spiritual power to calm his wife's emotions, and said to Gu Yin, "You're wasting money." Gu Yin

shook his head and said, "I want to see you two elders today, but there is actually one more thing. ."

Father Xiu couldn't help but tighten his hand on the chair. He straightened his body slightly and said with a hint of toughness in his tone: "What's the matter?" "I want to

tell the two elders that I hope you can safely hand over Xiu Ling. Me, I have also made plans to live with Xiu Ling for the rest of my life. In the future, I will fulfill my responsibility as a partner, treat him wholeheartedly, and live a good life with him." Gu Yin paused for a moment: "I said this in front of my two elders today. I just want the second elder to be a witness."

Xiufu looked at Gu Yin quietly. Although his mental power level was several levels lower than Gu Yin's, his expression was majestic and solemn at this time, and his aura was actually more powerful than Gu Yin's. Show strong.

"That's it?"

Gu Yin faced him directly and nodded.

"Ah." The nun whispered, as if she had been hit with a stick, her vision went dark, and she was speechless for a long time.

It wasn't until the interface was cut off that she came back to reality as if she were waking up from a dream. Her face was pale and her lips were trembling: "What did Gu Yin just say? He said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Xiao Ling, right? Why should he want to be with Xiao Ling?" Ling will live forever?"

Xiu's father saw that she looked wrong and said worriedly: "Madam - madam?" "

Xun Sheng, Gu Yin... do all of them have a grudge against our Xiu family or something?" Xiu's mother blushed. With two circles under his eyes, he murmured: "Isn't it going to be divorced in five years? Why does he want to keep Xiaoling for the rest of his life? Why did he obviously agree to divorce in five years?" "

Madam, Gu Yin never said that he would divorce in five years. ." Father Xiu held his wife's hand, sighed and said: "Divorce is our family's plan, it is our wishful thinking, and our dream..."

Sister Xiu seemed to be in disbelief, and still murmured to herself: "I think about it every day, counting the days, thinking that five years will pass quickly, and Xiaoling will come back after that, but Gu Yin said..." Xiufu

hurriedly comforted: "Don't think too much, I will visit Gu Yin today , and found that he is not who he was in the rumors."

"Which is it? Isn't it just that there is one less scar on his face than in the rumors? Look at him, he speaks so domineeringly, and he is unreasonable in his actions. He is not as good as - Xun Sheng Woolen cloth!"

The nun was about to cry. One Xun Sheng was enough to make her feel panicked. Now here comes Gu Yin, who is even worse than Xun Sheng. Thinking of him makes her restless.

Xiufu said: "Don't worry, I think Gu Yin is still reasonable. Didn't Xiaoling say that getting along with him would be fine? Since he didn't tag Xiaoling rashly, it shows that he has a sense of discretion." "You were drunk by

Gu Yin. Did you?" Xiu's mother looked at her husband suspiciously and said reproachfully: "Why do I feel that you have been talking to Gu Yin?"

Xiu's father said: "..."

Having unintentionally shouldered such a big blame, he could only let out a long sigh. .

In the small space of the aircraft, Xiu Ling's cheeks felt hot. He buried his body in the large seat, buried his head and remained silent.

He heard every word of what Gu Yin said to his parents just now. He was not stupid and could tell whether the other party was sincere or fake. He just didn't know how to respond.

Like Gu Yin? Not worthy of being called that at all. Hate Gu Yin? After these two days together, he didn't do anything annoying.

"Did you hear what I just said?" Gu Yin asked.

Xiu Ling nodded. He curled up into a ball and nestled into his seat, like a very helpless and lovable little animal.

Gu Yin stretched out his hand to rub his hair, touch his face, gently lift his head and kiss his soft lips. But he held it back.

"These are all true words." Gu Yin's voice was a little hoarse: "Although you don't like me now, our days will be long in the future. I will do my best to be good to you and fulfill the responsibilities of a husband. I hope you... ...Don't avoid me, consider me occasionally."

Xiu Ling's eyelashes trembled, casting shadows under her eyes.

"If you are really worried about my appearance." Gu Yin touched the scar on his face and said in a hoarse voice, "I will contact the doctor to see if this scar can be removed."

Xiu Ling was stunned. Slowly raised his head.

Gu Yin said: "Look, we are going to live together. If you feel uncomfortable, I will also be affected. If you really care, it's okay to get rid of this scar." "I can't get used to

living in the third star . , you can also settle in other galaxies. If you want to return to the empire, I will coordinate with the royal family. If they can accept it, I can also accompany you to live in the empire." "

My parents died early, and I will treat my uncle and aunt as myself. Treat your biological parents as such, listen to them, and support them well."

"Whatever I can do, I will do for you. If you can't accept this, I..."

Gu Yin lowered his head and gently held Xiu Ling's hand. , Xiu Ling trembled, but did not break away. Gu Yin slipped his fingers into his fingers and intertwined with him.

"That guy Cheng Yixian told me that even if you like someone, you can't say it out loud. It's best to be ambiguous, whet the other person's appetite, and make the other person feel upset. Only in this way can you be invincible in the relationship. Land." Gu Yin raised his eyebrows slightly, laughed softly, and said: "Actually, there is no point in doing that, and there is no need to hide it between husband and wife. I will tell the truth here today, and you don't need it. Respond in time. Unless you want to hear it in the future, I may not say these words again. Of course, I hope one day."

Gu Yin put Xiu Ling's hand to his lips and kissed his chest carefully. Waves of heat suddenly surged through his body, and his heart swelled slightly.

"Think about me carefully, okay?"

The heat from his fingertips spread all the way to his face. Xiu Ling's heart was pounding and his mind was in a mess.

It's not like he has never been confessed to before. He is good-looking, well-educated, has a quiet personality, has a high degree of education, and has a clean file. All factors combined together are extremely lethal to alphas.

But he had been able to calmly reject the previous confessions. Never like now, his mind was at a loss for a moment.

The author has something to say:

There should be another chapter tonight