Chapter 92

Gu Yinyu? He knew how to farm before Xun Sheng.

He does not simply dig holes and throw seeds, but knows what to plant in what season, when to fertilize, spray pesticides, water, and the growth habits of various crops.

This surprised Gu Yin.

Logically speaking, given Xun Sheng's background, he was not exposed to this kind of work at all. If it was out of love, he didn't seem to be interested in farm work. Gu Yin didn't ask any more questions. The two men planted the vegetables and built a fence around it with branches piled up on one side. This?

Gu Yin clapped his hands: "It doesn't look good if it's bare. If you plant some wisteria flowers under the fence, and they will climb up in two months, then the greenness will be beautiful. I'll ask mom if she has any wisteria seeds.

" "Mom" was called affectionately and smoothly. Xun Sheng heard it and seemed to be laughing, but his eyelids were raised, and there was no smile at all.

After finishing his work, Gu Yin returned to the living room. He followed the familiar path to the bathroom on the first floor, washed his hands and face, then walked upstairs to Xiu Ling's bedroom.

Xiu Ling slept soundly, but the temperature in the room was a bit high. He kicked off the quilt, exposing most of his chest, and a thin layer of sweat appeared on the tip of his nose.

Xiu Ling was very careless in his own home, maybe because he was drunk. He was not honest when sleeping. He rolled around on the bed, kicked off the quilt, and threw the pillow and sheets into the trash can. It was ravaged and wrinkled into dried vegetable leaves.

But when Gu Yin saw it, it was a different scene.

The jade body is spread across the landscape, the boundless spring scenery is endless, and the wind and moon are endless.

It was as if a fire was burning in his body, and the scarlet flames were rising, almost drying up the water in his body. His throat was dry and astringent, and he was hoarse.

All reason will fall apart when meeting Xiu Ling.

When Xiu Ling passed by him in a red wedding dress, he hid behind the shelf and remained calm on the surface, but deep down, he couldn't wait to hold her in his arms, be intimate with her, and love her. .

At that time, he should have gone out to say hello, but for some reason, he hesitated in his steps.

Xiu Ling did not marry him voluntarily. He knew it from the beginning. So much so that Xiu Ling showed love to him, and in addition to joy, he felt more fear in his heart.

The first time Xiu Ling responded to him was after the royal family left the third planet. On that day, the royal family went to the Gu residence to say goodbye to Xiu Ling. A man named Pingyang even called Xiu Ling out alone to say goodbye. For a long time.

Gu Yin didn't know the content of the conversation, but it seemed that after that, Xiu Ling's attitude toward him had softened.

Until later, everything fell into place.

This time when he came to the empire for work, he even hesitated whether to bring Xiu Ling back. What if Xiu Ling missed the life in the empire and didn't want to go back with him?

Even though he has extraordinary abilities, he still doesn't dare to do whatever he wants in the empire.

Just having this stupid method made me terrified and couldn't sleep all night. Before, they had no children, no decent ceremonies, and only a few vows to tie them down. How far could they go?

Xiu Ling is still so young. Life on the third planet is boring and boring. The political situation is chaotic and turbulent. He is busy with affairs and cannot always be by his side. It is normal for a powerless Omega to not be able to survive.

Gu Yin was very confident. During the years when he reached the top, he looked down upon the world and didn't really take anyone seriously. But in front of Xiu Ling, he looked forward and backward, indecisive, and his obsession with Xiu Ling almost became a demon in his heart.

When he discovered birth control pills, he once thought: What would he do if Xiu Ling filed for divorce?

He is probably divorced because of his stupidity. He will let Xiu Ling go and move to Nansheng Star himself, and never set foot on the Empire or the Third Planet again.

If he really couldn't bear it...

Gu Yin didn't dare to continue. Stupid?

The man on the bed squirmed uncomfortably, his hands unconsciously grabbing his pajamas, trying to take off the obstruction that was making him hot. It's just that my hands were weak, so after kicking and tugging for a long time, the pajama pants were still firmly attached to my body and never fell off.

Gu Yin walked over and gently opened his hand.

"Mom..." Xiu Ling was already in a trance, and started to scream in confusion, calling "Mom" for a while, and "Brother" for a while, acting like a baby without restraint.

Gu Yin could tolerate being called "Mom", but if he was called "Brother" -

"Brother, please help me with my pants..."

Gu Yin's face turned dark.

Xiu Ling was extremely uncomfortable. The sticky and restrained feeling in his sleep was amplified dozens of times. He felt that his whole body was tightly wrapped in a thick cocoon and he couldn't even breathe.

"Brother..." Xiu Ling couldn't figure it out, shaking his head and whimpering softly.

Suddenly he shouted: "Gu Yin -"

Gu Yin froze, and at that moment all the bones in his body seemed to be reorganized. He shook vigorously and called softly: "Xiao Ling?"

"Gu Yin, help I..."

"Okay." Gu Yin bent down, hooked his fingers on the edge of his pajamas, and suddenly stopped moving. The fire in his eyes was flickering, his long eyebrows were pressed very low, and his hands shrank, but then he retracted them.

The hair on Xiu Ling's forehead was soaked, and strands stuck to his face. His face was red, his lips were so fresh and tender, and his whole person felt like he had just taken a bath.

This is a fatal temptation for alpha.

Xiu Ling had no idea, his eyes were closed tightly, but his long eyelashes kept fluttering, and his body kept trembling.

"Gu Yin, Gu Yin..." he murmured.

Gu Yin said, "I'm here."

"Gu Yin..."

"Yeah."

Gu Yin lowered his head, kissed him like a dragonfly on the cheek, and asked, "What's wrong?" "

Hot." . Uncomfortable."

"Do you need me to help you?"

Xiu Ling seemed to understand this sentence in a hazy state. He trembled for a long time, opened his mouth, and breathed out a ball of hot air: "Take off your pants."

"Take off your pants. ?"

Xiu Ling's lips trembled slightly, and he didn't make a sound for a long time, but there was a cry in his thin breathing.

"You..." Gu Yin paused, stretched out his hand to brush his drunken red cheeks, and murmured in a low voice: "Call my husband and say... I will never leave my husband, so I will help you."

When Xiu Ling was awake, he never He didn't dare to ask the other party to say such things, because he was afraid that Xiu Ling would be annoyed, or in other words, with Xiu Ling's arrogant little temperament, he would probably reply: "I already said it when I swore, this kind of words are too much." It's meaningless."

This situation is not impossible.

I couldn't wait for my foolish reply, so I simply didn't speak.

Xiu Ling frowned: "What is your husband?"

"Yes..." Gu Yin patiently explained: "It's your partner."

"Oh." Xiu Ling fell into a long silence, and his body no longer struggled or twisted. ? He gently rested his head on his arms and his breathing gradually became calmer.

Gu Yin thought he fell asleep again, sighed slightly in his heart, and decided not to make things difficult for him anymore. He stretched out his hand to help him take off his pajamas.

However, the moment his hand touched Xiu Ling's skin, the muscles under his hand bounced suddenly, and Xiu Ling sat up with a roar, waving his hands randomly in the air, and shouted loudly: "My partner... ...My partner is Gu Yin!"

His eyes suddenly opened and then closed again, tears rolling down violently.

Gu Yin was stunned for a moment, then suddenly understood, his heart was sore and painful, he hugged Xiu Ling into his arms and said repeatedly: "It's Gu Yin, it's Gu Yin... not someone else..."

His message Su slowly flows out, like spring breeze and lake water, soothing the person in his arms.

Xiu Ling gradually calmed down, rested her head on his shoulder, took a breath with lingering fear, and fell asleep again.

After a long time, Gu Yin put him back on the bed. Seeing that the sweat on his face had subsided, he stopped taking off his pajamas, adjusted the indoor temperature, folded the quilt into a long strip, and put it on On his belly.

Xiu Ling slept for a long time. When he woke up, it was almost dark. The curtains were drawn in the room, and a small orange lamp was on. The shadow of the lamp was swaying, making it even more cozy.

He didn't remember anything about what happened after he was drunk, but when he looked at the pajamas he was wearing, he knew that someone had changed them for him. He pinched his brows, walked to the closet, randomly picked some sportswear, and changed into them. Then he went downstairs.

It was extremely lively downstairs, and Xiu Cheng and his family had not left. Xiu Ling guessed that Xiu Cheng and Xun Yi were going to stay for the night tonight, but Xun Sheng was sitting on the sofa as steady as a rock and had no intention of leaving.

Is he going to stay for dinner?

Xiu Ling wondered, it was really rare.

In the many years that Xun Sheng and Xiucheng have been married, they can count on one hand the number of times they have eaten at their father-in-law and mother-in-law's houses. Basically, they had to eat in order to deal with reporters.

It's unique to be waiting for dinner like this.

The second son-in-law, Xiufu, dared to chase him away. The eldest son-in-law... had

a gloomy face and remained unmoved, exuding the aura of keeping strangers away from him. Except for Xun Yi and Gu Yin, everyone else took the initiative to stay three feet away from him.

This situation improved after Xiu Cheng lowered the building.

Xiu Cheng, because he is so outstanding, others tend to ignore his appearance, and he personally doesn't care much about his appearance. When he gets into books, he is even more unkempt. This time I forgot to bring clothes when I went home. The coat I wore when I came here was stained by Xun Yi, so I had to take a coat from the closet that my nun had prepared for him and put it on.

When she reached Xiu Cheng's age, she liked to dress her sons in fancy ways, especially because she felt that her son was good-looking and had a good figure, so he had no scruples and bought Xiu Cheng a suit. Pile up clothes that she considers "youthful, energetic" and "fashionable".

To put it simply, the clothes are all covered with flowers.

Regardless of whether it is printed or embroidered, in the eyes of the nun, the beauty of her son cannot be brought out without the decoration of flowers.

Xiu Cheng frowned and searched for a long time, and finally found something relatively low-key.

A dark brown satin long coat with plum blossoms embroidered with silver threads scattered on it. The collar is raised high and fastened with silver carved snap buttons. The cuffs and placket have cuffs, also silver, with undulating tops and embroidered Winter plum blossoms in spring mountains.

Xiu Cheng has a slim figure and a handsome face, and his face is covered with silver frost. If you ignore his slightly bulging belly and see him walking so calmly and leisurely, you will really want to shout in your heart that he is unparalleled in elegance.

Xun Sheng was very sensitive to the smell of pheromones on his body. The moment he came downstairs, he raised his head. His whole body seemed to be frozen, and he could only look at him quietly. His intact leg was at this moment. A sharp pain erupted.

The muscles on Xun Sheng's face were tense, and layers of hot sweat broke out in his palms.

He suddenly lowered his eyes and said stupidly, almost viciously: "This leg cannot be disabled. Even if it is disabled, it will have to wait until... until..." The

blood and blood surged in the chest, as if being poured into the sea water, and then... As if a fire was burning into the sky, invisible and brutal force was tearing violently through his body, almost tearing his body in half.

"Can't..." A broken voice rolled out of his throat, and no one noticed it.

The author has something to say:

I suddenly want to write a bloody article, please wake me up!