Chapter 16

After much thought, Xiu Ling couldn't help but send Xun Sheng a conversation invitation. His terminal did not save Xun Sheng's communication code, but it was bound to Xiu Cheng for contact sharing. He went to look through his brother's contact file and saw Xun Sheng's name at first glance - followed by I put a bracket and wrote two words "Junior".

That was a special note Xiu Cheng made when they first met and exchanged communication numbers because he was afraid of forgetting who the other person was. After so many years, they have become husband and wife from the same sect, but Xun Sheng's name in Xiu Cheng's terminal has not changed.

The communication interface in the terminal flashed for a while, and a low voice slowly came from the other side: "Who is it?"

Xiu Ling took a breath, then exhaled slightly, trying to relax himself: "It's me."

"...Xiu Ling?" Xun Sheng seemed very surprised. After a moment of silence, a slight sound of footsteps came from the communicator.

Xiu Ling guessed that he left the office and went to a secluded place.

"What...is there something wrong with you?" Xun Sheng lowered his voice and said hesitantly: "Because of Gu Yin?" Xiu Ling contacted him at this time, and besides being dissatisfied with the marriage, Xun Sheng really couldn't think of anything else.

Xiu Ling said calmly: "It has nothing to do with him."

His tone was so cold that Xun Sheng, no matter how ignorant he was, noticed something was wrong. "Is that related to Xiu Cheng?" His voice was even lower. Such a low voice inevitably made people feel a little cold.

Xiu Ling took a deep breath: "Can you divorce him?"

He thought Xun Sheng would say "no" categorically, or cut off the call directly, but after waiting for a long time, there was just silence on the other side without any statement.

"My brother is unhappy every day. What's the point of keeping him by your side like this? If he's not happy, how can you be happy? Xun Sheng, there's an old saying that forceful melons are not sweet. You don't understand. This is the truth. You are still very young now. With your family background, you really don't have to worry about finding a new wife after you and my brother divorce. There are many Omegas who don't care if the other party is married for the second time. Besides, your own conditions are good. Find a new wife. What a wonderful companion. Why bother holding on to my brother?" "

If you like children, Xunyi will be yours after the divorce, and even...even this unborn one will be yours. You and my brother didn't do anything. It's a good time to get together, and at least we can break up well. Xun Sheng, you swore an oath when you got married, saying that you would be good to my brother all your life and that you would not make him sad. You should not forget these words. You are also a respectable person. It is the face of the Imperial Military Department, and I hope you can keep your word. I have offended you before, and now I apologize to you. I hope you will ignore the villain's fault. I have just deleted the post that insulted you. I am sorry to you again about this matter. I just ask you to let my brother go and let us repair our family. As the saying goes, be merciful and be merciful. As long as you are open-minded, everyone can live a good life. "

My brother is really. He was very lively when he was a child. He is not as talkative as he is now. Xun Sheng, you have done some things extremely well.

" It felt a lot better. He had been wanting to say these things to Xun Sheng for so many years. Today he finally said it, and a big stone in his heart finally fell to the ground.

Xiu Ling stared at the interface quietly, waiting for Xun Sheng's response.

After a long time, he heard Xun Sheng smile bitterly: "You don't understand."

"It's not that I don't understand." Xiu Ling's lips trembled, but his tone was very calm: "It's because you are too selfish."

Xun Sheng said nothing.

It wasn't that there was no room for rebuttal, but that he acquiesced.

There is no point in continuing the conversation. Xiu Ling's tone was calm, but there was a hint of unnoticeable expectation in his voice. He said: "I hope you will consider it. You are an imperial general and you must be worthy of... the people's admiration and trust in you. "

The last sentence simply had a hint of coercion, but Xiu Ling couldn't control that much. He couldn't wait for Xiu Cheng and Xun Sheng to divorce and get out of prison. Even if his brother couldn't come to the third star to see him because of this, he felt it was worth it. .

After cutting off the call, Xiu Ling suddenly realized that his palms were sweating. He went to the bathroom to wash his hands and apply a hot towel to the reddish eye circles.

When he looked better and his demeanor was as usual, he gently opened the door and walked downstairs.

Some strangers came into the hall downstairs at some point. They were wearing uniforms and were talking to Gu Yin. There were more than twenty large boxes on the floor of the living room. Xiu Ling thought they looked familiar. After thinking about them, he recognized them as the dowry he had brought to the third star.

Yesterday, after he arrived at the third star, he was taken aboard Gu Yin's aircraft by Cheng Yixian. Except for the small box he carried with him, the rest of his luggage was placed in the spacecraft. If these people hadn't brought it here today, repairing it would be impossible. Ling almost forgot that there was such a thing.

An alpha heard the noise and looked upstairs, and happened to meet Xiu Ling face to face. The alpha couldn't hide his surprise in his eyes and asked Gu Yin in a low voice: "Mr. Gu, is this your lady? She is indeed a beauty of the empire, our third There is no such a beautiful Omega in the world."

Gu Yin turned his body slightly to block his view of what he wanted to look at again.

The alpha laughed awkwardly. He knew Gu Yin's name, so he didn't dare to be presumptuous and looked back with some reluctance.

Gu Yin took the receipts and counted the boxes, settled the transportation fees for several people, and kicked them out with a cold face.

Seeing Gu Yin in the living room, Xiu Ling subconsciously turned around and hid in the bedroom.

"Xiu Ling -" Gu Yin stopped him and pointed to the box on the ground: "Are there any boxes here that you need urgently? If there are any, you pick them out and I'll move the rest to the warehouse first." He spoke with

a tone of expression . It was very natural, as if the two had known each other for many years.

Xiu Ling was stunned. Since the other party asked him something, if he didn't reply, it would be too small for him. He had to turn around slowly and walked downstairs step by step.

The dowry was basically bought for him by his father and Xiucheng. The family heard that Third Star was relatively poor, and they were afraid that he would suffer and be looked down upon by others. They didn't care about the useful ones and the useless ones. In short, they bought a lot of things randomly. .

One time when Xiu Cheng was packing a box, Xiu Ling happened to pass by and saw his brother silently putting a pack of soft underwear into the box. While loading, he explained to him: "I heard that people from the third star don't wear these. I was afraid that you wouldn't be able to buy them when you wear them, so I brought you a few pairs."

Xiu Ling: "..."

Of the more than twenty boxes, the only ones that are currently available are the four for clothes, and the boxes are all labeled. , Xiu Ling pointed them out one by one and motioned to keep those boxes.

Gu Yin nodded, stacked the four boxes together, bent down, grabbed the bottom box with both hands, and picked it up with a little force.

Xiu Ling: "..."

These three boxes were huge. The weight of the clothes plus the weight of the boxes themselves weighed at least more than 200 kilograms. He held the boxes as if taking a leisurely stroll in the yard, climbed the stairs, and entered Go to the bedroom and put the suitcase in the cloakroom.

After this trip, I didn't even sweat at all, and I didn't even take a breath.

Gu Yin moved the remaining boxes into a pile of four and carried them to the small warehouse where the sundries were stored.

The small warehouse was at the far west end of the first floor, some distance away from the living room. Xiu Ling thought it would be bad to just work there, so he reluctantly moved a box and followed Gu Yin.

These things were much heavier than clothes, one box weighed nearly one hundred kilograms. After walking for a few steps, Xiu Ling felt his arms were sore that he could hardly lift them.

His legs were trembling, and he walked a few more steps. Finally he stopped unable to hold on anymore, put the box on the ground, and breathed heavily.

"What's wrong?" Gu Yin came out of the warehouse and saw his partner squatting on the ground, a layer of fine beads of sweat on his forehead, his lips red, breathing softly, frowning and swinging his arms.

Gu Yin's throat rolled. He glanced at the big box in front of Xiu Ling, walked over and said, "I can do this job. Does your arm hurt?"

Xiu Ling lowered his head and said nothing.

His estrus was about to come, and with the two of them so close, he could clearly smell the strong pheromone smell on Gu Yin's body. This smell was very overbearing, and he even bumped into Xiu Ling a little arrogantly, trying to inject Xiu Ling into his body. Sweeter pheromones are knocked out.

Xiu Ling's heart was beating fast, and his legs were so weak that he could hardly support him from sitting on the ground.

"Xiu Ling?" Gu Yin noticed something was wrong. He picked up Xiu Ling and strode towards the sofa in the living room.

Alpha's pheromones came down like a big net. Xiu Ling's mind was a little erratic. He unconsciously put his arms around Gu Yin's waist and even shrank into Gu Yin's arms.

Gu Yin's body stiffened and his steps suddenly stopped.

"Xiu Ling?" His voice was unusually hoarse. Xiu Ling's head was buried in the crook of his neck. A few strands of hair even got into his clothes, scratching his skin and... scratching The tip of his heart.

"You..." He looked down at Xiu Ling, but couldn't say the rest.