Chapter 40

What Gu Yin cooked for dinner was his best noodle. In order to take care of Xiu Ling's health, he specially cooked the noodle soup. He even asked for Zhang Ma's secret recipe and added a lot of it to the soup. Medicinal materials that nourish the body.

Xiu Ling took advantage of his cooking time to go to the massage room for a full-body massage. When he came out, Gu Yin had already put the rice on the table.

After the two of them finished eating, neither of them felt sleepy, so Gu Yin suggested going to a movie.

Xiu Ling followed him into the projection room and went to the disc cabinet to pick out DVDs. Gu Yin stood behind him, following him step by step, as if he was afraid that he would accidentally fall.

Xiu Ling was helpless: "I'm not going to fall down when the wind blows. You are so nervous, which makes me nervous too."

Gu Yin touched his head: "I'm afraid that something will happen to you, and you won't be able to take care of yourself today. , I will suffer again tomorrow."

Tomorrow Xiu Ling will enter his second estrus, which may be during the day or at night. Generally speaking, the second estrus is the most torturous, and many Omegas will lose their minds. , He was so enthusiastic that he felt like a different person, and the alpha also enjoyed it more, but it was great at the time, but it was miserable afterwards. Some omegas would even take painkillers for a few days to survive.

Xiu Ling was also a little frightened. Although Gu Yin had good self-control and was very measured, no one could guarantee to be particularly sober at that time.

Thinking about it this way, I feel that Gu Yin is not completely making a fuss out of a molehill.

"Watch something else?" Gu Yin took the DVD away from Xiu Ling's hand and took another one from the disc cabinet.

Xiu Ling turned his head and looked at it. It was a literary film starring a famous Omega actor from the Empire. Xiu Ling had always been a fan of that Omega actor.

The box office of literary and artistic films has always been very low, but Xiu Ling likes to watch them, and as long as they don't particularly catch his eye, he will go and support them.

Now it seems that Gu Yin understands his preferences very well.

He must have sent the Empire here. He carefully read the large amount of information about himself.

Xiu Ling was right about this, because Gu Yin not only read it carefully, but also memorized some important information silently.

Gu Yin held Xiu Ling with one hand and put the DVD into the projector with the other.

The two of them sat on the sofa. Xiu Ling leaned his head into Gu Yin's arms and watched the movie quietly.

"Are you thirsty? I'll cut some fruit?" Gu Yin combed Xiu Ling's hair with his fingers and tied it up clumsily for him.

"No need." Xiu Ling said, "I don't want you to leave."

There was a trace of unnoticeable lust in Gu Yin's voice, and he said half-truthfully, "So clingy to me? If you keep doing this, I won't be able to wait for you for the second time." If you're in heat, I'll eat you."

Xiu Ling simply snuggled most of his body into his arms and smiled triumphantly at him from the corner of his eyes.

"Do you have to challenge me?" Gu Yin's voice was suppressed.

Xiu Ling smiled and said, "Yes."

Gu Yin let out a long breath, stood up with difficulty and went to the kitchen.

He took the knife and cut a bunch of fruit on the chopping board, and then the anxiety in his heart subsided. Xiu Ling teased him like that just now. Fortunately, he pulled away in time. Otherwise, even if it was one minute later, he would have already finished Xiu Ling by this time.

Right in front of his idol, he stripped him clean, and then ate it clean inch by inch, bite by bite. Let him pant intermittently, cry with pear blossoms in the rain, and tremble with shyness.

The evil fire in Gu Yin's lower abdomen began to rise uncontrollably again. He went to the refrigerator in a panic and took out a bottle of ice water. He drank it and sweated again before suppressing the fire. Go down.

You can't do this. Gu Yin thought deep down in his heart that if he really did this, his Omega would definitely not be able to bear it when it came into heat for the second time. He didn't want Xiu Ling to take painkillers afterwards, after all, those things had side effects.

He was worried when Xiu Ling accidentally knocked him. If he really made him so miserable, he would definitely regret it afterwards.

The goodwill gained with great difficulty should not be destroyed by a momentary impulse.

Gu Yin sighed, wiped the fine sweat from his forehead, and walked into the screening room carrying the fruit.

The movie was halfway through and was entering its climax. The two leading actors were slowly warming up to each other, confessing their feelings to each other and kissing passionately.

Xiu Ling was so mesmerized that he didn't notice Gu Yin coming over. He looked at the face of the alpha in the movie, and he didn't feel any disturbance in his heart.

That alpha is also a very famous actor in the empire. His name is Feng Ling. He was just awarded the best actor title last year. He is young and handsome - so handsome. It is said that it only takes five thousand years for someone to be born. Then Such a handsome guy, more than half of the Omegas in the Empire are fascinated by him.

Xiu Ling once met him at a "banquet" held by the royal family. The real person was gentle and well-spoken, coupled with his natural facial expression, which made Xiu Ling's heart beat wildly.

It can be said that for a long time, Xiu Ling's imagination of his future partner was based on this alpha.

Time passed by, less than two years later, when I saw Feng Ling on the screen again, I felt that it was nothing more than that. He was still handsome, but that was all. Xiu Ling thought to himself: "His eyebrows are not as good-looking as Gu Yin's, and his eyes are not as good-looking as Gu Yin's."

"Open your mouth." Gu Yin walked over and picked up a piece of fruit flesh with a bamboo skewer.

Xiu Ling was still immersed in his own thoughts. He was startled when he heard this. He raised his head and saw Gu Yin. He opened his mouth obediently and swallowed the fruit.

"So fascinated?" Gu Yin sat next to him and looked up at the screen.

The Omega on the screen received a gift from his lover, smiling shyly but happily.

Gu Yin pointed: "Your smile is not as good-looking as yours."

Xiu Ling: "..."

"When you smile, you are more naughty than him." Gu Yin said: "Your eyes will curl up and your eyelashes will curl up." The shaking smile makes people want to laugh along with it."

Xiu Ling leaned into his arms and reached out to grab the fruit plate.

Gu Yin took the first step and handed the fruit plate to him.

"Yesterday we went to Baiye Restaurant for dinner, and we were photographed when we came out." Xiu Ling said casually.

When Gu Yin heard this, he lowered his eyes and was silent for a while. He raised his eyebrows unhappily and said, "If it causes trouble to you, I will contact the publisher and ask them to delete it."

Xiu Ling hurriedly waved his hand: "Where did you think you were? This person is your fan. It's no big deal if I take a photo. I just said it casually and didn't ask you to delete their social posts." Gu Yin

looked at it At a glance, he guessed that he mentioned this matter for no reason. He must not have said it casually. There must be something to say next, so he did not rush him and ate the fruit calmly. Sure enough, Xiu Ling said, "There are a lot of retweets and a lot of comments."

Gu Yin pretended to be careless and said, "What did you say?"

"Said you are handsome." Xiu Ling raised his head. He stared at Gu Yin with dark eyes on his face: "Yishui'er is all complimenting you."

Gu Yin was amused by him: "Why do I think it's not like this? No matter how you think about it, it's all Yishui'er. "It's only right to praise you."

"Don't be too presumptuous." Xiu Ling raised his head, his eyes fell on his ferocious scar, and said softly: "They say your scar is special, it's awesome. ."

Gu Yin was stunned and put down the plate: "What...what do you want to say?"

"There's no need to remove this scar on your face." Xiu Ling looked at him quietly: "I think he's handsome too. Yes, I was a little scared before, but now I feel it tastes good and is not scary at all."

As if to confirm his statement, he stretched out his hand, wanting to touch the wound. Gu Yin was startled, turned his face away unnaturally, and ran away.

Xiu Ling's hand stopped in mid-air, and he whispered: "Turn around, please?" There was begging in his voice.

There were no lights on in the projection room, only the interlaced and mottled light from the movie gave the dark room full of light and shadow. Gu Yin's scarred half of his face was hidden in the shadows, almost swallowed up by the darkness. . After a long time, Gu Yin said in a deep voice: "Really? Not afraid?"

"I'm not afraid a long time ago."

Gu Yin seemed to sigh quietly and slowly turned his face.

In fact, he had already contacted the doctor and was planning to undergo scar removal surgery when he returned from Nanshengxing. In fact, this scar was not necessary to remain.

Gu Yin doesn't have a plan for everything. He thought that although Xiu Ling said that he liked him and allowed himself to mark him, he couldn't tell how much of it was sincere.

He was afraid that Xiu Ling's response to him had hidden motives, or was just a temporary measure. This kind of worry has always been lingering in my heart, and it can never go away.

He could see Xiu Ling's kindness towards him, and he was very happy with it, but when this sweetness passed, there was a deeper panic. He wants to spend his whole life with Xiu Ling. If there is an afterlife, he still wants to become a partner with Xiu Ling. In this life, he can't miss a day or a minute. He wants to die in front of Xiu Ling first because he can't bear the pain of losing his loved one.

He could only change himself and change himself into something Xiu Ling liked to accept.

"I love you so much that I feel humbled." Gu Yin smiled bitterly in his heart.

When his father committed suicide because of his mother's death, he never understood it, but now he understands.

Maybe this is the gene of their Gu family. As long as they identify one person, they will never look back even if they hit a wall.

In fact, many times in life, feelings arise without knowing where they started, and then they become deeper and deeper.

On the screen, the two leading actors hugged each other and danced, the light and shadow intertwined, and the lovers finally got married.

Xiu Ling's fingertips lightly touched the scar on his face, and he suddenly came forward and kissed it.

Gu Yin's body stiffened.

"You didn't want to get rid of it at first. You must have your own ideas, so stick to that idea, okay? Really, there is no need to change for me." Xiu Ling leaned her head on his arms and said : "Don't get rid of it, okay?"

There was silence. I don't know how much time passed, but Gu Yin said in a hoarse voice: "Okay, I'll listen to you."

***

It was already past nine o'clock in the evening after watching the movie. The two of them took a shower and lay on the bed, having sex with each other. say.

"The time to go to Nansheng Star has been advanced." Gu Yin said.

"Ah?" Xiu Ling was lying on top of him, treating him as a human mattress. He raised his head and asked, "Then...when will we set off?" "

Ten days later."

That is to say, in advance. Twenty? days.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Xiu Ling was worried for some reason: "What mission are you going to perform? If, if there is a personal safety problem, can you not go?" Gu Yin smiled and said, "It's just

in advance? A few days, I think I scared you. I just went over there to discuss cooperation. What could be the problem?" "

You lied to me." Xiu Ling said, "Last time you said there might be an armed conflict. "

Rebellions often occur on Nansheng Star. If it affects our mission, conflicts are inevitable, but that's just what happens. The probability is not high.

" Try not to do anything."

"Okay." Gu Yin laughed: "It's almost eleven o'clock, go to bed quickly, okay?" "

..." Xiu Ling closed his eyes. He was already tired, but he soon felt tired. Entered dreamland.