Chapter 112

Xiu Ling was in a good mood for several days in a row. Xiu Cheng advised him to go to the hospital to recuperate in advance. Xiu Ling didn't take it seriously and said confidently: "Brother, I am in good health. Don't always Think of me as a patient? Look."

Xiu Cheng frowned and shook his head.

"Brother." Xiu Ling asked, "Why do I always feel like something happened on the third star? I recently tried to contact a friend on the third star, but I couldn't."

Xiu Cheng said, "Don't think too much. , Gu Yin must have prepared a backup plan, Gu Zheng said that his brother and Pei Xing are stationed at the third star, nothing will happen."

Xiu Ling sighed quietly: "I miss going home early."

I don't know? After he returned to the third star, he returned early. Do you recognize him?

Although he always believed that he was physically strong, he only "thought it" because the nun asked him to get up the next day and found his son lying on the bed motionless. He had obviously fallen into a prenatal coma.

The family hurriedly sent the person to the hospital. When the doctor checked and said it was normal, the whole family finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Xiu Ling seemed to have had a long, distant dream, which was bizarre and illogical.

What's even more incredible is that he actually dreamed about Coin. In the dream, Coin was lying in the ruins, his face was gloomy, and he was talking to the terminal on his wrist, like his last words. Xiu Ling was horrified. Although he could not respond to Ke Yin's feelings, he did not want to see Ke Yin die at all. He shouted for help, but no one could hear him. He and Ke Yin seemed to be in two different places. In this space, he could see everything about Coin, but he couldn't stop things from happening at all.

Xiu Ling sat on the ground slumped, staring straight ahead. Suddenly, a silver mecha landed next to Coin. The mecha door opened, and Gu Yin walked down with a pale face. His tall figure was shaky, and his abdomen His face was bright red, and he was obviously seriously injured.

"Gu Yin!" Xiu Ling roared loudly, rushing towards the ruins in front of him desperately.

He ran all the way, and the scenery on both sides suddenly changed. When Xiu Ling came to his senses, he ran into an office. The decoration of the office was very vague. There were two Alphas with extremely domineering mental strength standing inside. They stood with their backs to the door. Xiu Ling could not see their faces.

I only heard one person say: "I have been waiting for the prime minister all these years, but I have ended up with this fate. How can I be willing to do so? Now he insists on divorcing me. Since I can't live well, it's better for everyone to live together. ."

Another asked: "What are you going to do?"

"He loves his little brother who knows nothing about the world the most... I heard that the military headquarters of the Third Star has always wanted to get rid of Gu Yin's control. I want the Third Star to escape. The messier it is, the messier the third star is, the harder it will be

for his brother." Xiu Ling's eyes were splitting, and he wanted to rush up and punch that bastard, but as soon as he took a step forward, the scene changed again.

This time he returned to Gu's house, the night of his wedding. Xiu Ling was standing on the stairs connecting the first and second floors. A maid hurried over and said in a low voice: "Mr. Xiu, why did you come downstairs? It's time to change clothes now."

Xiu Ling remembered her, her name was Rui Rui, she was soft-spoken and very beautiful.

He followed Rui Rui upstairs, and suddenly found that he had entered this dream in person, and was no longer anxiously watching from another space.

Rui Rui and a group of little girls put on light makeup on him, and then took out the dress and urged him to go to the dressing room to change into it.

Xiu Ling stood up holding her clothes and couldn't help but ask: "Where is Gu Yin?"

Rui Rui was stunned for a while, and it took a while before she came back to her senses and understood what he meant by "Gu Yin". refer to.

"Mr. Gu is receiving guests in the banquet hall."

"Oh." Xiu Ling looked a little lonely. He slowly changed his clothes and came out. He looked around and still didn't find Gu Yin. .

"Um..." He said a little embarrassedly: "Rui Rui, can you ask Mr. Gu to come over?"

The dream was naturally very absurd, Rui Rui didn't ask, how did Xiu Ling know? After hearing her name, he nodded and whispered: "Wait a moment." As soon as

she went out, everyone else followed her. Not long after, the door was opened again, and a man with a similar appearance The extremely handsome Alpha walked in? The Alpha walked toward Xiu Ling step by step with a smile on his face.

Xiu Ling was shocked: "Who are you?"

"Forgot to introduce myself." Alpha said very gently and politely: "My name is Gu Yin, and I am your future?... No, current partner."

Xiu Ling stared in disbelief. With his eyes open, he suddenly took a few steps back and pointed at the person: "You're not Gu Yin, you're not!" There was a thick vibrato in his voice, which was obviously extremely horrified and extremely angry.

"Gu Yin is not like you! Why don't you come here? You are pretending to be him here!"

Alpha frowned: "I am Gu Yin, what's wrong with you? I don't look very scary, right? Why are you so scared?"

Xiu ? Ling's heart was beating wildly. He had retreated to the corner, breathing heavily, staring at the person in front of him like a little beast that had just grown its fangs.

He shouted almost hysterically: "You are not Gu Yin! Just because you don't look scary, you are not Gu Yin! Who are you? Where did you hide Gu?!" "

Gu Yin" was helpless He shook his head, as if to appease him, and said warmly: "Do you need me to verify? Then I'll call everyone in the banquet hall and ask them to help me prove it." Xiu Ling pressed against

the wall tightly. , his eyes were red, and he completely distrusted anything said by the person in front of him.

"Okay, don't be afraid." The man said, "I admit that I am not Gu Yin, but I am no worse than Gu Yin. My mental strength is S or above, my reputation is clean, and my appearance is good. ?, I want to be your partner, do you agree?"

Xiu Ling trembled his lips and shook his head vigorously.

He just wants to marry Gu Yin and be Gu Yin's partner. What's the use of someone else? No matter how good he is? Neither is what he wants.

That man sighed with regret, probably because he didn't agree with Xiu Ling's vision. He didn't pester Xiu Ling anymore, opened the door and walked out.

After a long time, Xiu Ling beat her sore legs, walked carefully to the door, and opened it - there was another world outside the door.

Xiu Ling arrived on a battleship. Although there was no prompt, he knew that this was Gu Yin's battleship, and it was Gu Yin's battleship more than ten years ago.

Xiu Ling stood anxiously on the metallic silver floor, walking toward him. A group of soldiers, all Alphas, among them was a short man, but he walked at the front, looking arrogant.

The little soldier raised his head and looked directly into Xiu Ling's eyes.

"Gu Ming!" Xiu Ling took a step forward and carefully looked at the soldier in front of him. Although his features were still immature, it was indeed Gu Ming.

The soldier's eyes widened and he looked at him with the same vigilance, his eyes full of scrutiny.

"Do you know me?" Gu Ming was in the process of changing his voice. His voice was hoarse and could not be said to be pleasant. His face changed: "Who are you? What's your number? Why are you running around in the fleet? Running around?"

He should have regarded Xiu Ling as an Omega prisoner. Seeing that Xiu Ling knew his own name, he thought he was. The batch he captured, so he asked for the number.

It is a rule that you are not allowed to treat Omega harshly or be rude to Omega in the fleet.

Even though Xiu Ling was a bit too pretty, the Alphas just dared to sigh in their hearts, but they didn't dare to stare at him and whistle wildly.

Xiu Ling's ears turned red: "I don't have a number, I am..." He wanted to say "I am your sister-in-law", but he swallowed the words and whispered: "I am Xiu Ling, Gu Yin's partner. ."

As soon as this statement came out, everyone was shocked.

"How are you, boss? You don't seem to be married." Gu Ming stammered, but this Omega was so sure, which made him panic. I wonder? Could it be that the boss was secretly married before? But no Omega would joke about such a thing, and besides, this Omega named Xiuling really has the pheromones of their boss.

What does this mean? It means that Gu Yin has marked someone before!

Gu Ming didn't dare to make the decision, so he had to settle Xiu Ling down first, guard outside by himself, and send someone to report to Gu Yin.

This dream was not as absurd as the previous ones. It felt very real to Xiu Ling. He could understand the thoughts of everyone in the dream and was familiar with every corner of the battleship without any teacher.

Gu Yin rushed over quickly. When he rushed over, the news had already spread in the fleet, saying that their boss had secretly married, and now his partner came to him in person and asked to meet. The most important thing is that the boss's partner is an Omega, and a top-notch Omega! Youthful and beautiful, the best Omega that is rare in the world!

Gu Yin felt nervous for no reason as his subordinates described the Omega's voice and temperament. He was young and had just made a name for himself. It was the time when he was proud of himself. At this moment, an Omega suddenly appeared and said he was his partner. He did not feel any danger, but instead felt anxious in his heart, his heart rising and falling, sour and sweet at the same time.

"Boss." Gu Ming came up to him and said with a smile: "He is a genuine Omega, and he has your pheromones." Gu Yin whispered "

Hmm" and waved at him. With a look in his eyes, Gu Ming ran away knowingly.

The door was opened from the outside, and a beautiful Omega sat on the sofa, wearing a gorgeous dress. She raised her eyes and glanced at him shyly.

Gu Yin couldn't describe the feeling at that time. He only felt that his heart was beating so hard that he could hear the "bang bang bang" sound in his chest.

"Gu Yin." Xiu Ling stood up and stared blankly at the person in front of him who he thought about day and night. He was a little younger than he remembered. There were no scars on his face, his lips were tight, but his cheeks were a little dull. red.

"So young." Xiu Ling thought in a strange way.

The two stood blankly for a long time, looking at each other, their eyes full of admiration, like a pair of lovers reunited after a long separation.

Gu Yin didn't ask about his origins. To be precise, he didn't ask anything about him. He regarded him as his companion "openly and openly".

He helped Gu Yin clean up his room, cooked for Gu Yin, and even fought alongside him.

They are both lovers and comrades-in-arms.

The outside world only lasted a moment, but in the dream, Xiu Ling accompanied Gu Yin for more than ten years, accompanying him to the top of glory and accompanying him to the bottom. In the end, they returned to the starting point - the wedding day.

Xiu Ling didn't force himself at all. He boldly wrapped his arms around Gu Yin's waist and said with a smile: "Finally I've trapped you. You can only live with me from now on." The

Alpha in front of him smiled brightly at him.

After Xiu Ling woke up, he still couldn't tell the difference between reality and dreams. He recalled the sweetness of the dream over and over again, so that he didn't feel hard during the birth, but his body was very exhausted. After the birth of the two babies, He fell into coma again.

This time, the dream was distorted and desperate. Xiu Ling seemed to be sucked into an endless abyss. He kept falling downwards, surrounded by monsters with ferocious faces. Xiu Ling cried helplessly. At this time, A person fell down. He held Xiu Ling tightly in his arms and murmured in a low voice: "Don't be afraid, Xiao Ling, I'll be with you."

Xiu Ling couldn't see his face clearly, but based on his voice, he could tell... After he figured out who the person was, he was moved and sad at the same time. He said sadly: "I don't need you to accompany me. You... just go back and take care of the children." "

I'll accompany you ." I'm looking forward to you." The man said without refusal.

Every word is so clear, as if it is in my ears.

In the ear?

Xiu Ling was startled and opened her eyes suddenly.