Chapter 23

Not long after Xiu Ling went online, a message popped up in the dialog box.

  I'm a delicate and fragile mother: I'm worried that no one will form a team to clear the monster tower together, will you come?

  Xiu Ling asked: Which floor of the tower?

  My mother, I have a delicate body and a soft body:

  The sea monster tower in Chapter 50. I haven't passed it yet, and I've been waiting for you to do it together.

  Xiu Ling was slightly stunned. He and "Shenjiaoboxi" met in the game half a year ago. After chatting for a while, they felt good about each other and added each other as friends. At first, his level was relatively high, and he often helped the opponent pass the level. Later, he was busy with work and had been A for a while. When he returned to the game a month ago, his "beautiful body and soft body" had reached the same level as him.

  This time the two are equally powerful, and it doesn't matter who leads the other. As long as they are both online, they will usually make an appointment to clear the dungeon together.

  Xiu Ling also happened to hit that chapter and replied "Okay".

  But as soon as he entered the battle scene, he was shocked. It wasn't that the monsters in this tower were so strong, but that the person in front of him was really his teammate?

  "Beautiful body and soft body"-transgender?

  He clearly remembered that the other party was a gentle and elegant young man, wearing a silver robe, carrying two swords on his back, a long bow in his hand, and an arrow basket tied around his waist. He was as gentle as jade and full of energy. To put it bluntly, he is a slender, tall, handsome and elegant aristocratic male alpha that conforms to the aesthetics of most Omegas.

  When did he become a cute little girl?

  And it seems that he is not yet an adult.

  It's beautiful, but it feels very childish in every aspect. The little girl had golden bells tied to her feet, carried two huge hammers, and carried two guns on her back, standing majestically in front of the tower.

  I have a delicate body and a soft body: How is it? Is this new body good?

  My brother is the most handsome in the entire galaxy:...

  I have a delicate body and a soft body: Don't you think it's cute for a cute girl to play with a big hammer?

  My brother is the most handsome in the galaxy: I don't think so.

Mom, I am delicate and soft: I spent 100,000 game coins to buy the transformation equipment!

Only then did Xiu Ling know that during the period of his resignation, the planning team had produced such a set of equipment. The purpose was also very obvious, which was to defraud krypton and get those otakus and otakus who had a strong desire to transform and were stupid and rich to surrender. Pocket money in hand.

My brother is the most handsome in the galaxy: Didn't you say you have no money? Still have a mortgage to pay off?

One hundred thousand game coins is equivalent to more than ten thousand new star coins.

This person often cried to him about poverty in the game, saying that his job was tiring and he didn't make any money. In order to find a partner in the future, he bought a house on a landscape star with a loan, and paid off the mortgage with his monthly salary. It's gone. I have a dog at home and I can't even afford dog food.

Xiu Ling always thought that he was an ordinary office worker.

I am a delicate and soft-bodied mother: My boss got married yesterday, and he was very happy, so he sent me a red envelope.

Xiu Ling said congratulations, and sighed slightly when he thought that he himself got married yesterday.

I have a delicate body and a delicate body: if I tell you some gossip - it's not really gossip. The boss's wife is so beautiful that my legs felt weak when I saw her for the first time. She is an Omega, and she is quite famous in the empire.

Xiu Ling thought that Omega, who was relatively famous in the empire, got married yesterday. She must be a model or actor.

He is currently on the third star, and to watch the news from the empire, he has to pay to connect to the galaxy universal network.

My brother is the most handsome in the galaxy: It's work time now, how can you have time to play games?

I am a delicate and soft-bodied mother: I went on a date with my boss on wedding leave, and I know how to fish. Let me tell you secretly, I got off work early and am lying down at home. I have a close friend at work who helps me cover.

My brother is the most handsome in the entire galaxy: ...

The two chatted for a while, and "Skinned and Soft" seemed to be in a good mood. He said that he hadn't taken a vacation for a month and would have to apply for a long vacation and talk to his boss. Talk about a salary increase.

My brother is the most handsome in the galaxy: I heard you say that your boss is stingy?

I'm a delicate and soft-bodied mother: That's not true. How many bosses have you seen who are generous?

Xiu Ling: ...

Thinking about it, this is indeed the case. He feels that this "sweet and soft body" can still say a few famous quotes occasionally.

A white light suddenly burst out from the tower, which was a signal to release the monsters outside. The tower door opened with a bang, and tens of thousands of monsters poured out of it. This group of aquatic mutant animals is very ferocious, and some advanced evolved monsters also have superpowers.

Xiu Ling set the character for himself as an ancient warrior, wrapped in thick armor, riding a brown horse and holding a long sword. He was extremely mysterious and cold.

He effortlessly killed a group of mobs, when a huge mutant turtle suddenly appeared in front of him. The shell on the turtle's back was red, and its tail was two to three meters long. It had mutated steel saw teeth. This monster The big tail flicked, and suddenly the sky was filled with sand and dust. In an instant, the entire battlefield was filled with sand and rocks. The horse neighed and fell to the ground.

Xiu Ling looked at the health bar and saw that the horse was dead. He didn't bring any resurrection equipment, so he had to abandon his horse and fight the monster directly.

After dealing with the turtle for a moment, the monster became more and more manic, and suddenly opened its mouth and spit out a puff of green smoke.

The interface shows that the warrior has been poisoned. If he cannot kill the turtle monster, he will self-destruct after three rounds.

Xiu Ling:...

When did you plan to secretly strengthen this monster?

My body is delicate and soft: what's wrong?

My brother, the most handsome man in the galaxy, is poisoned.

My body is delicate and soft: Damn, I'm a damn turtle.

A meteorite hammer flew from far away from the horizon. With a bang, a three-foot-wide crack opened on the ground. The cracks extended in all directions along the crack. The bottom shell suddenly sank, creating a large pit. The mutated turtle rolled into the pit. Inside, he was nailed by the meteor hammer, motionless and dead.

Xiu Ling: ...

He could really smell the smell of 100,000 game coins from this hammer.

Seeing his unpredictable expression on the screen, Gu Yin couldn't help but ask: "Is the game not going well?"

"Not really." Xiu Ling was focusing on the game and inadvertently replied: "Old equipment is not suitable for dealing with enhancements. monster, so it was a bit difficult to fight."

Passing another safe passage ahead, Gu Yin set the automatic driving mode and said: "Give me the game console."

"Huh?" Xiu Ling raised his head, not understanding what he meant.

Gu Yin chuckled: "Can you let me play for a while?"

Xiu Ling glanced at him suspiciously, thought for a while, said hello to "Skinned and Soft", exited the battle interface, and handed the game console to him. .

Gu Yin's slender fingers clicked on the game console, and after a while he returned it to Xiu Ling: "I didn't know what kind of equipment was useful, so I bought everything in the equipment library. I just bound it to your account. I got my savings card, and the payment password is your birthday. There is a sum of money in it, you can use it as you like. Play games to have fun, you don't have to play so hard." Xiu Ling looked at him with wide eyes, not knowing

what to say for a moment. .

"I want to make you happy in this life." Gu Yin reached out to tuck away a lock of Xiu Ling's hair, gently touched his cheek with his thumb, and whispered: "I said so much today , you are tired of hearing it, but I can't help it. I don't know what's wrong, I just want to chat with you. We can talk about anything. I want to tell you what you want to know and what you don't want to know. I In the past forty years, I want to tell you every little thing. I want to take you to see every place I have ever visited. I want to take you to the place where I was born, where my mother planted a large field of sunflowers. Our whole family lives in a small two-story house with a storage room on the roof. Inside is a mecha model that my father gave me. I want to put all of this in front of you."

Gu Yin Smiling bitterly, he suddenly felt like a dazed young man who had just started to fall in love, no matter what, he just wanted to show his heart to his lover.

He doesn't care about repayment but desires repayment. He wants to get a response but is afraid of getting a response.

The conflicts are entangled, and the heart is agitated and difficult to calm down.

"Then..." Xiu Ling lowered his head and said softly, "If you have time, just tell me."

"Okay." Gu Yin said hoarsely, his fingers still staying on Xiu Ling's cheek. His thumb touched Xiu Ling's lips very gently. The lips were moist and incredibly soft.

He even thought that Xiu Ling was really good-looking. How could such a good-looking person be taken advantage of?

"We have already exited the safe passage." Xiu Ling reminded in a low voice: "Let's do it manually."

Gu Yin came back to his senses and returned to the console. He coughed lightly and said, "Do you want to drive? "

Next time." Xiu Ling looked at the blinking dialog box in the game and shook his head.

Normally, he would probably go over and give it a try, but today he was extremely flustered and really wasn't in the mood.

Subconsciously opening the dialog box, I saw a series of questions from "The body is delicate and the body is soft" like a firecracker.

My body is delicate and soft: are you back?

I am a delicate and soft-bodied mother: why don't you come back? There are so many monsters that I can't hold myself back.

I'm a delicate girl: What kind of crappy game is this? The monsters have such mutations. I bought a hammer for 100,000 game coins. Hell, I did buy two hammers.

I have a delicate body: Hey, your brother is the most handsome, are you feeling better? Nothing will happen, right?

I'm a delicate lady: If you see me, please reply to me. If you don't reply, I will treat it as lost contact and call the police.

...

Xiu Ling hesitated for a moment, then silently put on new equipment and joined the battle.

My body is delicate and fragile: Come on, come on, come on, come on... Rich man! Didn't you say that you are just an ordinary office worker? ! ! ! An office worker whose monthly salary is less than 10,000 yuan! ! !

My brother is the most handsome in the galaxy: Well... Actually, our boss just gave out a red envelope.

I have a delicate body: this red envelope must be big enough... I know it! There is no boss in the galaxy who is more stingy than our boss!

Xiu Ling was speechless.

With the new equipment, the clearance was much smoother. After defeating the water monster tower, the aircraft arrived at its destination. Xiu Ling quit the game and walked out of the cabin with Gu Yin.

He thought that the place to watch the stars should be an observation deck or a mountain top, but it was also an artificially created virtual starry sky world.

Never would have imagined that this place was actually an ancient battlefield.

The author has something to say:

Happy New Year, babies!

May you be healthy and safe in the new year, and may everything go well!

p.s. I guess you already know who "Shen Jiao Bo Soo" is