Chapter 58

Three days later, there was a big battle in Baiqi Valley, and the entire rebel army was wiped out. There was no possibility of a comeback from now on.

The giant silver mecha landed on a high platform in the river valley. A light green light wave popped out from the mecha's finger and scanned the wreckage of mechas and aircraft on the ground one by one. Finally, it stopped at a The red mecha was damaged beyond recognition.

Judging from the torn parts, the original red mecha must have been very large. The small black box scattered in one place had the driver code written on it - AD5320, which is the most advanced among interstellar combat mechas. One of the models.

The silver mecha opened and Gu Yin walked out.

He walked slowly to the pile of wreckage, leaned down, and stretched out his hand to pull out a person from the charred fuselage. To be precise, it should be a corpse.

The body was protected by the mecha and was very well preserved. There were only a few serious scratches. He probably died not long ago and his body was still warm.

There was a trace of fleeting regret in Gu Yin's eyes. He dragged the body to the grass on the river bank and said to the communicator on his wrist: "Found it." Not long after he finished speaking,

an equally blazing red gun appeared. The mecha landed with a crash, the door of the mecha opened, and a tall, handsome young man came out.

The young man was wearing a military uniform, with a smile on his face, and shouted loudly: "Cousin!"

Gu Yin frowned unconsciously, looking at the young man walking towards him step by step, a feeling of discomfort suddenly rose in his heart. Realism.

Gu Yin was born on the Keyun planet, but he wandered around the planets with his parents when he was very young. Later, his parents died on the third planet, and he lived there. Gu's family was very thin, with very few relatives. In Gu Yin's impression, he only had one aunt in Keyunxing. She was very gentle and would often go to their house to play and bring him candies.

During that time, he couldn't control his mental strength, and his mood fluctuated greatly. Once, he accidentally injured his aunt, causing her to stay in the hospital for half a month.

For this reason, he felt very guilty, thinking that his aunt would never play with him again, and he had been lost for a long time. Unexpectedly, not long after he was discharged from the hospital, his aunt brought candy to their house again. Instead of blaming him, she even read with him and helped him find ways to control his mental power.

Later, their family moved away from Keyun Star, and my aunt married elsewhere. At that time, many countries did not have access to the interstellar network. As time passed, I gradually lost contact with my aunt.

This memory has been dusty for a long time, so long that Gu Yin has almost forgotten it. But just a month ago, a photo on Pei Xing's desk suddenly brought back his childhood memories.

"This is..." Gu Yin took the initiative to talk to Pei Xing for the first time.

Pei Xing asked for help from him and treated him with great respect. After hearing this, he stood up, touched the photo frame with his fingers, and said with a slight smile: "This is my mother."

Gu Yin's heart skipped a beat: "What's her name?"

"..." Pei Xing stared at him, not understanding what the other party meant. He asked someone for their mother's name. It was very rude no matter how he looked at it.

However, Pei Xing had a good temper. After analyzing the current situation, he suppressed his discomfort and said: "Pei Qingming."

After saying this name, he seemed to hear Gu Yin take a deep breath. This feared interstellar beast As if trying to restrain something, he asked almost calmly: "How is she now?"

Pei Xing turned his head, looked at him doubtfully, and after a long time said softly: "She passed away ten years ago."

After that, neither of them spoke. .

Two days later, when the first battle ended and the military headquarters ordered a rest, Pei Xing was called out alone by Gu Yin.

"I need some of your blood." Gu Yin said bluntly, "Saliva or hair will do, too."

Pei Xing subconsciously took a step back: "What for?" If he needs these things, Gu Yin is not doing genetic experiments, right? He didn't want to be a guinea pig.

"Do a kinship test."

"..." Pei Xing blinked: "What?"

"A kinship test." Gu Yin said, "I suspect you are my cousin."

Pei Xing did not agree.

Although he currently has a cooperative relationship with Gu Yin, they are not familiar with each other and are wary of each other. To put it bluntly, he didn't trust Gu Yin. The other party said they were doing a kinship test, but what if it was for other purposes? He couldn't take the chance.

Especially when Gu Yin said that he was his cousin, Pei Xing was overjoyed and said to himself: "Gu Yin has been famous for more than ten years. If I really had such a famous cousin, my mother would have to wait a long time." You told me, why do you still need him to come and recognize you?"

Gu Yin took a deep look at Pei Xing and said, "Your mother has a crescent-shaped scar on her arm."

Pei Xing was about to turn around and stop when he heard this. .

"I'll come with you to get an appraisal." He said calmly, "But I have to appoint a doctor myself."

"Whatever." Gu Yin said happily.

Pei Xing turned around and looked at the tall man in front of him in disbelief: "Aren't you afraid that I will obtain your genetic samples for other research?" "

Many people have already used them for research." Gu Yin said with a mocking smile. : "You are not missing."

Genes and mental power are two different things. People with excellent genes may not necessarily have high mental power levels, and vice versa. This is also a paradox currently occurring in the human body.

Gu Yin even asked someone to analyze his genes and concluded that they were "ordinary".

However, although science has proven the unequal relationship between genes and mental power, there are still many people who do not give up and hold the idea that "all scientific theories will eventually be overturned." They believe that as long as their genes are cracked, they can crack the powerful mental power. Generate passwords and deduce ways to improve your mental power.

Humanity's pursuit of intelligence and longevity is endless. Scientists strive to find the most "perfect" state of human life and create the "perfect" person in their minds, so as to truly conquer the entire universe.

Pei Xing was a little surprised. He stared into Gu Yin's blue eyes and wanted to say something, but he didn't.

The results of the kinship test came out quickly and were sent to Pei Xing as soon as possible. Pei Xing tossed and turned all night, and before dawn the next day, he took the result sheet and knocked on Gu Yin's door.

Gu Yin was sitting in front of the case writing a war plan when he was suddenly interrupted. His voice was unconsciously cold: "Who?"

Pei Xing was silent for a moment and whispered: "...Cousin."

He had never seen him before. It was a bit ridiculous for both of them to meet their relatives at such an opportunity. Pei Xing put the identification results in front of Gu Yin, half-smiling but not smiling: "Do you know how I feel now?" "I do

n't want to know." Gu Yin Hidden didn't even raise his head.

"..." Pei Xing hit a wall, and still said reluctantly: "Then how do you feel? You have a cousin out of thin air. Are you surprised, happy, or... something else?"

Gu Yin thought. After thinking for a moment, he put down his pen and tapped his fingers on the case twice: "I just want to confirm that my aunt's heir is still alive in the world and that her bloodline can be continued. That's all."

Pei Xing: "... "

He thought in his heart, it doesn't make much sense to have such an impersonal, cold-blooded and timid cousin.

He has a weak sense of blood connection. He didn't know who his father was since he was a child. After his mother passed away, he wandered the stars alone. By chance, he came to Nansheng Star. In troubled times, he relied on his ability to sit in the position of admiral and be trusted by thousands of people. Support, a person can live freely and freely, and he doesn't think that things like blood relationship are very important.

It wasn't until Gu Yin was injured in order to protect him that he angrily went for revenge. Only then did he suddenly realize that in this life, there are countless people passing by, but the bonds between relatives are forever broken.

Although he and Gu Yin had not known each other for more than a month.

"Totally dead." Pei Xing kicked the corpse on the ground and sighed: "This Haiweijia can be regarded as a hero, quite admirable. I thought he would fight us desperately when he was at the end of his rope. Who could He committed suicide after knowing it."

"He is a member of the White Saint Cult." Gu Yin said, "I want to leave a whole body for myself when I die." The

White Saint Cult is a sect on Nansheng Star with many believers. They believe in the White Saint. The Lord believes that if a person's body is clean and his bones are sound at the moment of death, he will be reborn in a good child in the next life.

Pei Xing put the body into a bag and carried it inside the mecha.

"Trophy." He smiled at Gu Yin: "Cousin, you don't mind if I take it away, right?"

Gu Yin frowned, and the wound on his back seemed to have opened again, burning with pain.

"After the display, bury him." Gu Yin took two steps quickly: "Follow his wishes and leave him a complete body."

Pei Xing stepped onto the mecha, turned his head and said, "Understood. Cousin, I found out Do you really appreciate this kid?"

Gu Yin shook his head. He didn't admire Haiweijia at all, he just felt that Haiweijia's life was somewhat familiar.

"However." Pei Xing said, "This kid is somewhat similar to you. Didn't you also take the lead in fighting the Third Star government army? But he was not as lucky as you." So, one person, If he succeeds, he will be his cousin - the god of war and the beast, who has mixed reputations and reputations. If he doesn't succeed, Heweiga will be labeled "Rebel Leader" until his death.

Gu Yin's expression was indifferent and he waved to his younger brother: "Let's go quickly."

There was a grand celebration banquet in the evening, and Gu Yin did not attend. Pei Xing personally invited him three times, but he always stayed behind closed doors, saying that he was feeling unwell and needed to rest.

When Pei Xing heard this, he suddenly became weak and asked through the door: "How about I call Stet to come over and give you a look?"

"No need." Gu Yin said in a deep voice: "I want to rest, no one is allowed. Excuse me."

Pei Xing: "..."

He guessed that something must have happened to Gu Yin, so he didn't dare to offend Gu Yin and walked away in despair.

inside the room.

Gu Yin wiped his body, changed into a set of clean clothes, looked in the mirror, and found that his complexion was not bad, so he opened the terminal and sent a video invitation to the person he thought about day and night.

As soon as I dialed, the call was immediately connected, and a beautiful face appeared on the virtual interface.

"Xiao Ling..." He whispered.

He looked at him quietly for a while, then suddenly turned his head. Gu Yin saw Xiu Ling's shoulders shaking slightly and knew that his partner was crying.

"Xiao Ling?" He panicked and his voice became softer: "Baby, be good, stop crying and turn your head, okay?"

Xiu Ling lowered his head, blinked hard to squeeze away the tears, turned around and said with a bright smile: "Are you scared? I'm not crying, I'm just kidding you."

He said without crying, but there was a thick nasal sound in his voice.

He couldn't contact Gu Yin for half a month and was so anxious that he couldn't sleep, so he had to take a spaceship to Nansheng Star to find someone. Just now he saw that Gu Yin was safe and sound, and the accumulated emotions finally burst out.

"I'm sorry." Gu Yin leaned in front of the virtual interface and kissed his forehead: "I made you worry." At a critical moment in the war, the military uniformly cut off everyone's private terminals, and he didn't have time to talk to Xiu Ling. Say hello, so I am also afraid that Xiu Ling will have random thoughts.

Xiu Ling looked at it seriously for a long time and lowered his eyelashes: "As long as you're okay."

"Yeah." Gu Yin said. He actually had a bunch of words prepared in his stomach, but when he saw Xiu Ling, he suddenly couldn't say anything.

"How was the battle? How was it?" Xiu Ling asked. Although Gu Yin didn't tell him what he was going to do in Nanshengxing before he left, Xiu Ling had been following the news about Nanshengxing for a while and had a rough guess.

Gu Yin smiled: "I won."

"I knew you would win." Xiu Ling was proud and said, "Take it here."

Gu Yin extended his hand as instructed.

Xiu Ling kissed the back of his hand and said, "I'll stamp it again and say you're not allowed to wash your hands. If you attend the celebration party and another Omega seduces you, just hold out your hand and let them see it, telling them that you have a master."

The author has something to say:

Gu Gu is going home soon!