Chapter 33

After lunch, Zhang's mother received a notice from the hospital asking her to take Xiao Yan there for a review.

Xiu Ling originally wanted to keep Xiao Yan to play for a while, but after hearing this, he said, "Let's go to the hospital quickly. Isn't the public transportation particularly crowded now? Or I can take you there in an aircraft?"

He said I remember there was a small aircraft at home, the same one Gu Yin flew when he took him to watch the stars yesterday.

Zhang's mother shook her head repeatedly and said, "No, Xiaoyan's mother is waiting for us at the street corner in front."

When Xiu Ling heard this, he felt a little relieved. He sent his grandfather and grandson away, and walked around in the small garden boredly. After a while, I lazily returned to the living room.

The whole Gu residence is empty, and the nanny robot slides around to clean the house. This robot is obviously more advanced than the one in the Imperial family. When it encounters something that it is not sure about, it will not use it very well. A low mechanical voice asked: "Master, is this garbage?"

Xiu Ling took a look and saw that it was Xiao Yan's fallen painting book.

He walked over, picked up the drawing book, and pulled out a portrait from it.

The person in the painting has two sharp long eyebrows, and his eyes are firm and somewhat cold. Just looking at these eyes, an unstoppable and elite aura rushes towards his face.

Still? Quite - handsome.

Xiu Ling held this picture as if it were a hot potato in his hand. He threw it away. He was a little reluctant to let it go. He kept it, and he didn't know where to put it.

After wandering around the living room like a headless fly for a long time, he saw a stack of hardcover mecha picture albums on the storage shelf on one side. Xiu Ling had a flash of inspiration and tucked the pictures into a picture album.

Probably because the owner hasn't read it for a long time, these picture albums have been covered with a layer of fine dust. Xiu Ling looked at the publication date on the back, and it turned out to be thirty years ago.

He could actually vaguely notice that Gu Yin was a very nostalgic person. Many things in Gu's house were old things from before. These things would be engraved with a small word "Gu". The handwriting was not very pretty, and even a little It's crooked, like a child's handwriting.

Xiu Ling carefully put the album back into place. Just as he breathed a sigh of relief, the interface of the terminal communicator suddenly flashed rapidly.

There was an unfamiliar account on the interface. After a simple analysis, the terminal's intelligent system determined that the account was from Third Star.

Xiu Ling's heart moved slightly, he hesitated for a moment, and then carefully pressed the answer button.

"Have you eaten?" Gu Yin's deep voice came from the other end of the communicator. The people there were noisy. Xiu Ling could vaguely hear a few words such as "the situation is urgent" and "investigate clearly".

"Already eaten." He paused: "What about you? Have you eaten?"

"I just finished the meeting and was about to go to eat." Someone probably pulled Gu Yin to talk, and Gu Yin simply responded. After a while, he said to Xiu Ling again: "I don't have anything else to do. I just want to ask you if you have eaten before eating. If you haven't eaten, I will ask someone to bring it to you."

Xiu Ling asked: "What about you ? Are you coming back after dinner?"

There was a brief pause there. It wasn't until the noise around him stopped that Xiu Ling heard Gu Yin whisper: "Want to go back? I kind of miss you." "

..." Xiu Ling said on her face Fever, he lay on the sofa, and the cool breeze blew in from the window, making the living room even colder.

"But we have a meeting in the afternoon, so we can't go back right away." Gu Yin asked, "Are you scared at home alone?"

Xiu Ling smiled and said, "I'm such an adult, how can I be scared?"

"That's good. , the game console is on the bedside table in the bedroom, there are some DVDs in the study, and the screening room is on the third floor. You can go and watch a movie." "

Yeah." Xiu Ling squeezed himself into the sofa and asked in a low voice, "You At what time in the afternoon can you come back?"

There was silence over there.

After a while, Gu Yin asked in a hoarse voice: "Want me to go back early?"

Xiu Ling's face became even hotter and he said nothing.

"I thought of you five times during the meeting." Gu Yin said, "I accidentally wrote your name in the meeting book." "..."

Xiu Ling's knees curled up slightly: "You... attend the meeting seriously. ." A sentence that was originally meant to be reprimanded, but because of a tremor in the middle, it was a bit bluffing.

"Okay, I'll take the meeting seriously." Gu Yin said, "If I take the meeting seriously, will there be a reward when I go back?"

Xiu Ling: "Work first, the rest... I'll wait for you. Let's talk about it when we get back." Because the voice was too low, I almost bit the tip of my tongue.

Gu Yin's ears seemed to be on Xiu Ling's tongue. Such a low sentence was still heard by him. There was a deep smile in his voice: "I will listen to you." "Go quickly

. "Let's eat." Xiu Ling said, "It will get cold in a while."

At this time, several people seemed to be saying hello to Gu Yin. Gu Yin said, "I will try to go home early this afternoon."

" Yeah." Xiu Ling said in a low voice, "Be careful on the road and don't drive too fast."

"Okay."

The two of them were silent, but neither hung up.

"I'm dead." Xiu Ling said, "Eat more vegetables, don't just eat meat." "

Okay."

Xiu Ling: "I'm dead."

"Yeah."

After a moment.

Xiu Ling: "I'm really dead. Go and eat quickly."

Gu Yin chuckled.

The laughter came through the electric current, as if it was electrified. Xiu Ling suddenly felt his ears numb, and the tingling sensation jumped from his ears all the way to his scalp. His fingers trembled and he hung up the communicator.

Xiu Ling blew a gust of cold air on the sofa, and the heat on his face finally slowly subsided. He walked around the living room, went upstairs, took out the game console and played some games, and then ran to the screening room on the third floor to watch a movie. Finally, he couldn't help but open the terminal, pop up the communicator, and accidentally play the previous call again.

He had long known that Gu Yin's voice was very pleasant, especially when it was deliberately lowered, it would be slightly hoarse, making it look mysterious and passionate.

The movie was still playing in the screening room. Xiu Ling turned off the sound of the movie. Gu Yin's deep voice seemed particularly clear in the huge space: "I missed you five times during the meeting."

Xiu Ling's long eyelashes Trembling, my fingertips turned red.

His heart was beating wildly, and finally he turned off the communicator again, as if he couldn't stand it anymore.

The afternoon seemed to be extremely long. Xiu Ling simply turned off the robot, cleaned the bedroom and study room, washed the clothes he had changed out of, and put everything away. He sat on the sofa a little tiredly and started again. The terminal interface was opened involuntarily.

The latest call displayed on the communicator was an account that had not been noted by him yet. The registered address was the third star. Xiu Ling hesitated for a moment, saved the account, and marked it with the word "Gu".

Just after marking it, another record popped up in the call column between him and Gu Yin. The time was more than 20 days ago.

Xiu Ling was stunned and didn't realize what was going on for a long time.

He carefully opened the record, his expression instantly dull.

five minutes later.

Xiu Ling suddenly came back to his senses and hurriedly turned off the communicator. However, he was so hurried that he couldn't sit still and almost fell off the sofa.

He said, drinking will definitely cause trouble!

If it hadn't been for this record, he wouldn't have known that he had actually lost his composure in front of Gu Yin very early!

Xiu Ling wished he could run back more than twenty days ago, throw away the bottle of red wine, and slap himself awake again.

An Omega who is seen by an alpha when he is drunk is like a chicken who is seen by a weasel when he is at his fattest.

Bah, bah, bah, Xiu Ling thought while looking for a crack in the ground: What a broken metaphor.

Xiu Ling, who felt that she had behaved inappropriately in front of Gu Yin, felt uneasy all afternoon and regretted it.

If he didn't save Gu Yin's account and didn't add notes, the communicator wouldn't automatically divide the calls into columns, and he wouldn't see the previous record. He couldn't see that record, so... that's fine. .

I don't know what Gu Yin thought of him after that phone call.

It's definitely not a good impression. Although Omegas are generally very charming when drunk, they can also make fools of themselves.

Xiu Ling felt a little uncomfortable. He felt that his first meeting with Gu Yin... was such a failure.

It was getting dark outside and the wind was getting colder. Xiu Ling closed the window listlessly and sat on the sofa in a daze.

At this time, the sound of an aircraft landing was heard outside. Xiu Ling hurriedly turned on the lights on the lawn and saw the herring gull slowly stopping on the lawn. The hatch opened from the inside and Gu Yin strode out. .

Xiu Ling stepped forward to greet him and said, "You're back?"

Gu Yin took off his outer coat and walked into the house. When he walked to the door, he bumped into Xiu Ling and suddenly picked him up.

"Hey!" Xiu Ling exclaimed and said, "What...are you doing?"

Gu Yin pressed his arm on his waist and said with a sullen smile, "I'm not doing anything, I just want to see how heavy you are." "

... "

I have never been carried like a sack by anyone in my life. Xiu Ling hugged Gu Yin's neck tightly and said, "If you want to know, I'll tell you." Xiu Ling adjusted the lights in the living room to

orange. Yellow, he originally thought that this kind of light would make people feel comfortable at night, but as soon as Gu Yin entered, he found that the light was a bit too ambiguous.

"What if you lied to me?" Gu Yin carried him to the clothes rack and hung the coat on it.

Xiu Ling said, "Why did I lie to you? If you don't believe it, I can get on the scale and weigh myself."

Gu Yin raised the corners of his mouth slightly, put Xiu Ling down from his shoulders, carried him to the sofa and sat down. .

"Silly." He squatted in front of Xiu Ling and whispered, "I just want to take advantage of you."

Xiu Ling: "..."

Of course he knew that Gu Yin had ulterior motives, but he didn't expect that he would reveal it himself. In panic, he turned his face away, not daring to look into Gu Yin's eyes.

This afternoon, his heartbeat was not within the normal value range. Xiu Ling felt that if he continued like this, he might be in false heat again.

"On the way back just now, I was thinking about what to do when I see you later. After thinking about it for a long time, I just wanted to take advantage of you." Gu Yin sighed: "It seems that at that moment, I just gave up."

" Did you listen carefully during the meeting?" Xiu Ling suddenly asked.

"Huh?" Gu Yin was stunned for a moment, then he realized what he was doing and said in a low voice: "Work comes first, of course I will listen carefully."

Xiu Ling raised his head and said: "Take it here."

Gu Yin stretched out his right hand, his fingers were slender. It is powerful and the palm is very generous, giving people a very strong and resolute feeling. But for some reason, when he reached out to Xiu Ling, his palms trembled slightly.

Two soft lips fell on the back of the hand, and the dragonfly touched the water, fleetingly.

All the mirror flowers and water moon seem to have a solid body, and the heart that has been wandering for many years has finally found its home.