Chapter 107

What Xiu Ling didn't know was that when he and Gu Yin attended the royal dinner yesterday, Xiu Cheng and Xun Sheng had another quarrel. Xiu Cheng was calm and self-possessed, and treated people gently. Even if they quarreled, his expression would be cold, not No rush.

But yesterday he was almost hysterical?

At that time, Xiu's father and Xiu's mother took Xun Yi to see his dentist. When they got home, they had finished arguing, but Xiu Cheng was weak and kept sleeping in the room.

The only person who noticed the quarrel was Xun Yi. He originally planned to ask his father to sign his homework for him. He walked to the ajar door of the bedroom and was about to go in when he heard his father say coldly: "Get out."

He thought his father was talking about him, and was startled. The tone was so cold that he almost cried. Not only was it cold, but the emotionless voice was also mixed with disgust, resentment, resentment, and hatred. Reluctance doesn't seem to be addressed to a human being, but rather to a rat in a smelly ditch.

Xun Yi's eyes were red, and she was trembling. She held the exercise book and stood at the door. She finally plucked up the courage to open her mouth, but she heard someone whispering inside: "Okay, I'll go out, please don't be angry." What? I promise, everything will stop."

- The voice was his father's.

Only then did Xun Yi realize that his parents had quarreled again.

They never quarreled in front of their son, but the cold and stalemate relationship between the two was completely unlike a couple. The older Xun Yi grew, the more and more he felt something was wrong.

He slowly discovered that the relationship between his parents was not good at all. His father seemed to hate his father, and with him the entire family. Xun Yi has always been puzzled. Why doesn't his father, the perfect Alpha that all the Omegas in the empire have dreamed about, not like him?

When he proudly declared that he would become an Alpha like his father when he grew up, his father glanced at him indifferently and said without any emotion: "He is not someone worth emulating. I hope you will consider it carefully."

Perhaps starting from that sentence, he suddenly realized that this family, which seemed perfect to outsiders, would break up sooner or later.

Xun Yi tried to save him. He tried his best to say good things about his father in front of Xiu Cheng, but to no avail.

He actually resented Xiu Cheng a little, hated him for being indifferent to him, and hated him for being so hard-hearted towards his father.

He heard Xiu Cheng in the room say indifferently: "After the second child is born, let's get divorced. Your family values ​​​​children and heirs. The children will belong to you. There is no need to divide the property. I just want it." In the study room on the second floor? That batch of books."

After an unknown amount of time, Xun Yi gently shook his numb legs, and then heard his father lower his voice, and the tone was also vague.

"Okay," his father said.

"I hope you will keep your word this time." Xiu Cheng seemed to have exhausted all his strength: "Teach your children well and don't let them learn bad things. If you remarry in the future and have other children, I hope you will treat them well. "

Xun Sheng was silent for a long time, and for a moment he thought twistedly, if I treat the child badly, will you come back to me for the sake of the child?

If you are willing to come back, I will depend on you in everything, and I can put this life in your hands. It's just that you don't care about it. You never take a look at it and just throw it away.

The small box he gave to Xiu Cheng every year on their wedding anniversary contained his life stone.

Xiu Cheng said: "After the divorce, please don't disturb me again."

Xun Sheng said in a hoarse voice: "I will not remarry, will you?"

Xiu Cheng was stunned. He had never considered the emotional problems after the divorce. He had been imprisoned for too long. After the divorce, he wanted to go out for a vacation first, then return to the empire to find a job and live a self-sufficient and ordinary life.

"Even if you have someone you like, please wait a few years before getting married." Xun Sheng's voice was hoarse, humble and cautious: "Otherwise, I really can't stand it. I don't know what I will do. ."

Xun Sheng grew up smoothly from childhood to adulthood. He was arrogant when he first became an adult. He was smart, powerful, handsome, and had the inheritance rights of the Xun family, a prominent family in the empire. Even if he only had a share of these things, it would be enough. It attracted the attention of the world, but he took it all by himself.

He is arrogant and conceited in front of everyone, except Xiu Cheng.

Xiu Cheng is what he wants. He is obsessed with Xiu Cheng and loves Xiu Cheng. In front of Xiu Cheng, he will only do stupid things. The tighter his grip, the further he will be pushed.

Year after year, Xiucheng's indifference almost drove him crazy, and he decided to burn the boat.

He modified Xiu Cheng's memory and performed mental intervention on Xiu Cheng.

He thought that if he succeeds, the past will be wiped out, he will gain Xiu Cheng's love, and his long-cherished wish will come true. He will treat Xiu Cheng wholeheartedly, and the two of them will live like a normal couple - sleeping together, saying that only two people can understand. They whispered and took the children to the amusement park together...

Once he dreamed that Xiu Cheng accepted him, and he was filled with joy. When he woke up, he found that half of the pillow was wet.

If he fails, the worst he can do is act like a dead pig and refuse to admit it.

Because during the process of mental intervention, the symptoms of the intervened person were very similar to pregnancy syndrome, even if Xiucheng had doubts, he would attribute his discomfort to the additional symptoms caused by pregnancy.

It was out of this consideration that Xun Sheng chose to attack Xiu Cheng during his pregnancy.

It turns out that Xiu Cheng was indeed deceived at first, until he accidentally discovered a composition text of Xiu Ling from the storage room. The notebook had the school emblem of his alma mater printed on it. Xiucheng felt very cordial and couldn't help but open it and flip through it.

Xiu Ling's compositions were written very seriously, describing people, scenes, and discussions, and one of them even mentioned Xiu Cheng's visit to the temple to pray for blessings when he was eighteen years old.

The composition said that Xiu Cheng encountered an accident in the temple and was almost hit by a falling statue. Thanks to an Alpha soldier who single-handedly carried the statue, Xiu Cheng survived.

But the Alpha soldier kept a low profile and left after doing good deeds without leaving his name. The thing happened suddenly. Xiu Cheng didn't know that the danger was approaching, but it was already resolved. He didn't even see Alpha's face, only the tall silhouette of Alpha.

Even the fact that the other party was a soldier was something that Xiu Cheng had guessed by himself, because Alpha's steps were very square when he walked, and there was a scar at the tiger's mouth, which was very similar to the damage caused by accidentally damaging the combat equipment in his hand during exercise training. cuts.

The composition mentioned that Xiucheng also wrote a missing person notice on the Internet in order to find his savior, but until the day he wrote the composition, he could not find that person.

Xiu Cheng finished reading the composition word by word, his fingers trembling.

The situation in his memory was completely different from what his brother had written.

Xiu Cheng's memory is beyond ordinary people, and he has always been very confident in his memory. He has never doubted himself, but once he doubted himself, he was horrified to find that his memory after the age of eighteen was confused.

Xiucheng went to Imperial University to study at the age of eighteen and lived on campus. He did not go home except for the God Worship Festival, so he had no way to find family members to confirm what happened to him during this period.

His relatives didn't understand his state at that time, and he himself suffered from frequent headaches, nightmares, and poor health because of his pregnancy, so he was unable to dwell on the past.

——This is the source of his terror.

Because there is no proof of death.

Even if he notices a deviation in his memory, it will be attributed to mental exhaustion. In order to reverse this deviation, he tries to rest as much as possible, but becomes lethargic and often lies awake.

He is weak and loves to dream when sleeping. Xiu Cheng has especially many dreams, one after another, endless.

If a dream recurs frequently, even when awake, people tend to believe that the dream actually happened in reality.

The scene in the dream is reality.

Cold sweat broke out from his forehead and temples. Xiu Cheng took a quick breath and sat weakly on the carpet in the storage room.

The storage room has two windows facing each other in the east and west. The skylight comes in, casting a hazy yellowish halo. Next to the large bookshelf on one side, Xiu Cheng seemed to see Xun Sheng again.

Xun Sheng in his youth.

Xun Sheng is only two years older than Xiu Ling, but he is much more stable and tall than Xiu Ling, and his face has gradually revealed sharp outlines. He took out a book from the bookshelf, turned around and asked, "Senior, is this the book you want? The revised version of "Quantum? World and Space? Shuttle"."

A young man with red lips and white teeth always said something like "Quantum? World and Space? Shuttle". With a hint of nervous ingratiation.

Xiu Cheng opened his mouth and was about to respond when the halo in front of his eyes slowly faded away. The book in Xun Sheng's hand disappeared with the light.

Xiu Cheng suddenly woke up.

He finally understood where that feeling of dislocation, confusion, and something wrong came from.

——Xun Sheng appeared too frequently in his dreams?, in front of his eyes?, and deep in his heart.

He would subconsciously think of Xun Sheng when he saw a certain scene. When the two were together, as long as there was nothing particularly objectionable to him, he would always unconsciously follow Xun Sheng's opinions and arrangements. One day he woke up in the middle of the night and saw Xun Sheng huddled in a corner covered with his coat. In a daze, he covered him with his quilt and let Xun Sheng hold him and sleep all night.

When they woke up the next morning, the two of them said good morning to each other for the first time.

Xiu Cheng's scalp was numb and his whole body was shaking. The overwhelming panic forced him into a dead end.

After all, he will no longer be himself and become a puppet.

For Xiu Cheng, this is more terrifying than death.

He guessed that Xun Sheng was behind it and vaguely guessed Xun Sheng's intention, so he opened the bedroom door without any delay.

Xun Sheng was bending down to fold clothes for him. He smiled when he heard the door open and said very gently: "I asked someone to buy baby clothes for Xingxing and sent him to a nursing home." The

unborn child's nickname Xunxing was acquired a long time ago.

Xiu Cheng sat on the chair without saying a word. Xun Sheng followed him with his eyes, and the smile on his face slowly froze.

What happened next was very confusing. Prime Minister Xiu's eyes were cracked, and Xun Sheng admitted it without hesitation.

Xun Sheng did it flawlessly, and the spiritual intervention had already reached the second stage. When the second child was born and Xiu Cheng was at his weakest, the third stage could be completed within ten days.

In other words, there is still one month at most. As long as he survives this month, he can completely possess Xiu Cheng.

Xun Sheng's original plan was to deny it until he was discovered. Once he admitted it, it would be the end for both of them.

But seeing Xiu Cheng's red eyes and his bloodless cheeks due to the pain in his abdomen, he was completely defeated.

He admitted, admitted his mistake, begged, and made all kinds of promises without dignity, but the two of them were still finished.

Once a relationship has reached this point, there is no point in continuing it.

So when Xiu Cheng proposed divorce again, he agreed. On the one hand, it was to appease Xiu Cheng, but on the other hand, he was really desperate.

The author has something to say:

The originally designed plot was more bloody, involving Lu Qin (I don't know if you still remember him), and he didn't want to end the two of them so early. After several considerations, he decided to handle it simply. After all, the relationship It has developed to this point, and it is very nerve-wracking to fight each other to the death. It is better to give both parties some space and let them reflect on this relationship. I know you will definitely scold Gou Sheng. Let me scold him first. I don't know why I would write about such a character.

There is a related extra story: Brother will be happy, but Gou Sheng will not.