Chapter 110

On the tenth day, Xiu's father couldn't sit still anymore, and quietly pulled Xiu's mother aside and told her, "You take good care of the two children, and I'll go see that little bastard Xun Sheng."

Xiu . The mother was startled, and the blanket in her hand almost fell to the ground: "Why are you going to him? Are you causing trouble for yourself?" "

Go to him and ask him face to face, whether it was him or not."

After hearing this, The nun was so heartbroken that she unconsciously pulled her partner's sleeve and said with red eyes, "Can I ask what happened? If it wasn't him, it's better to say, if it was really him, he wouldn't do it. Admit it. He hasn't done that kind of thing before. What's the use of going to him? If he really has any affection for us, he will never do that kind of thing again. If he doesn't have any affection at all. You don't even think about it,

how do you expect to impress him?" Xiu's father said desperately: "Then I have to go, just in case I can give Xiao Cheng a chance to survive."

Xiu Ling turned around the corner silently, his face pale. His body became limp and he sat lightly on the chair, holding Xiucheng Liangjinjin's hand in a daze.

He remembered that he had asked his brother what type of Alpha he liked a long time ago. How did Xiu Cheng answer then? He seemed to be saying: "Why do you like Alpha?"

"Ouch -" Xiu Ling screamed: "Do you like Omega!"

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a chestnut on his forehead, Xiu Cheng smiled slightly and said. : "You are still young, so you will inevitably feel that just like everyone else, I should be like that. In fact, there are many kinds of life. You can find someone to stay with for a long time, or you can live your whole life on your own. You can be a hero, or you can be a hero. You can be an ordinary person. Either way is fine, as long as you feel happy and don't burden others." I did

n't understand it at the time, but now I suddenly understand that my brother has been pursuing this all these years. Happy, but the times when he was truly happy were few and far between.

The so-called happiness is like a ray of light that accidentally shines into a dark and thick cocoon. Before you can see the light clearly, it is swallowed up by the airtight darkness.

"Brother." Xiu Ling murmured: "As long as you open your eyes, you can see the light."

Xiu Cheng woke up three days later. In addition to being physically tired, he was very conscious. Xiu's parents were insinuating. After checking for a while, I found that his conversation was normal, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

That day Xiu's father went to see Xun Sheng, and he could see that Xun Sheng wanted to ease the relationship between the two families. He deliberately brought Xun Yi with him and let his son make jokes over tea to ease the atmosphere.

With Xun Yi beside him, Xiu Fu couldn't say the word mind control directly, but with a little hint, Xun Sheng understood. After not seeing each other for half a month, he looked much haggard, his face was pale, and his brows were gloomy. He seemed to be mocking himself, but also seemed to be sarcastically saying: "Uncle, don't worry, I'm not that shameless yet." After that

, He stood up with a look of concern and pulled Xun Yi away.

No one told Xiu Cheng about this matter. Xiu Cheng was in a good mood after waking up and had a surprisingly good appetite. Xiu Ling's daily job was to go to the streets to find various delicacies and then package them for Xiu Cheng to take back.

A few days later, Xunxing was born safely to everyone's expectations. Xiucheng's body was so exhausted that he fell asleep for another half a month before waking up.

By the time he was discharged from the hospital, Xunxing was already one month old. The little nephew actually looked a bit like Xiu Ling. Xiu Ling was so happy that he had to look at himself every night before he could fall asleep.

On the day he was discharged from the hospital, Gu Zheng found a family-style aircraft from somewhere and parked it outside waiting. The aircraft happened to be full of a family. The nun held Xunxing in her arms and sat on the recliner, saying sincerely: "Xiao Zheng, you have worked hard these days."

The old man has always felt sorry for Gu Zheng. When he heard that he was his son's bodyguard, he felt a little unbearable. For such a handsome and handsome Omega, how cruel are the parents to let their son work as a bodyguard?

When she heard Xiu Ling tell about Gu Zheng's life experience, she felt even more distressed. The maternal love in her body was completely aroused. She treated Gu Zheng as her half-son, and was kinder to Gu Zheng than to Gu Yin.

The family returned home happily. After getting off the aircraft, Xiu Ling couldn't wait to grab Xunxing from his mother's arms. He kissed the little Omega loudly on his sculpted face and said with a smile: " Brother, Xiao Xing'er will be our Xiu family's child from now on. We can no longer call him Xun Xing. We should change it to Xiu Xing."

Xiu Cheng also considered this issue, but it didn't matter to him, it was just a name. , what can't be called?

Xiu Ling said again: "Xiu Xing doesn't sound good, brother, please give him another name."

Xiu Cheng smiled? Smile?: "Do you have a name that you think is good?"

"I am the worst at naming." Xiu Ling sighed, "What should I repair? Repair tables, repair chairs, repair flying machines?" The

nun's mother rolled her eyes at him: "I think it's called 'fix you'."

Xiu Ling laughed.

There was still some distance from the lawn to the door. Xiu Ling was so happy that he took the lead and was about to ask the robot butler to open the door. Suddenly he saw a bouquet of flowers at the door, a bouquet of delicate daffodils. .

Gu Zheng frowned slightly and whispered, "I'll go take a look."

As he walked, he put on his leather gloves and picked up the flowers from the ground.

Xiu Ling turned his head and said, "Who sent it? Did you leave a message on it?" This flower was obviously given to him. No one had lived in the house for more than a month, so I don't know when the flower was sent. .

Xiu Ling has always been known as the "Imperial Narcissus" and has many suitors. Some bold and fanatical ones will throw various flowers and gifts in the yard from time to time. In the past, this kind of situation would happen every three to five times, so it was commonplace among cultivators and they didn't take it seriously.

Gu Zheng took out a card from it, took a look at it, and handed it to Xiu Ling with an uneasy expression.

It's a very ordinary card, with no fancy decorations and just a few lines of words neatly written on it.

Since Xiu Ling got married to Gu Yin, he has been deliberately indifferent to the fact that "he has many suitors" and consciously distanced himself from the Alpha who showed kindness to him, so he didn't even look at it. He said calmly: "If you leave an address, return it to the original address. If you don't leave it, get rid of it."

Gu Zheng held the card, hesitated for a moment, and whispered: "It's Ke Yin Hein Li. A gift from the gentleman."

He knew more or less about the matter between Ke Yin and Xiu Ling. Originally, Gu Zheng had no interest in gossip, but he couldn't bear to have a brother who was full of love for gossip. Gu Ming has liked to inquire about all kinds of secrets since he was a child. There is nothing he doesn't know on the street where their family lives. Even the old yellow dog next door has no privacy in front of him.

Naturally, the gossip about Xiu Ling couldn't be hidden from him, so when Gu Zheng was sent to take care of Xiu Ling, he personally went into battle, held his brother's ear and taught him earnestly, and talked about the information about Xiu Ling all night long.

The gifts given by others were fine, but because Ke had a special status and was going on an expedition as Gu Yin's adjutant this time, it was not appropriate to handle his gifts so hastily.

Besides, the message on the card...

Gu Zheng's heart moved slightly, and for a moment he couldn't bear to send the flowers back intact.

"Ke Yin??" Xiu Ling was stunned. Seeing Gu Zheng's complicated expression, he couldn't help but take the card over.

Coin's handwriting is not bad, but it is different from the rough and rough writing style of Alphas. His handwriting is very delicate and elegant, each stroke is rigorous and serious, and every word is full of affection.

It reads:

Dear Mr. Xiu,

this may be the last bouquet of flowers I give you.

I am about to go to the battlefield

to work hard to become a hero.

If I come back safely this time,

I will spend the rest of my life wishing you and your partner

my best wishes. A life of happiness.

If I am unfortunately killed,

please remember me for the sake of this bouquet of flowers.

Even for a moment,

it will heal my five years

of admiration for your youth . The

signature is: Coin? Hein? Li

Xiuling stood there in a daze, passing? After a long time, Xun Xing, who was sleeping in his arms, snorted softly, and then he woke up as if from a dream, took a deep breath, and whispered: "Keep the flowers."

Xiu Cheng sighed behind him, if not ?With Gu Yin, the person in the world who is most likely to become a partner with his younger brother should be Ke Yin? Ke Yin is now very popular among the children of the aristocratic family. If his younger brother is not married, it is not impossible for him to slowly fall in love with him.

When I finally got home, my father and my mother cooked a table of dishes. It happened to be Xunxing's full moon that day, so the family arranged it carefully, and it was more like having a small family dinner.

The nun's mother had always wanted to recognize Gu Zheng as her godson and never treated him as an outsider. She had told him several times to let him eat together, but Gu Zheng never agreed. Later, after Xiu Ling tried hard, he reluctantly sat at the table. However, he ate very quickly, and after he was full, he connected to the Xiu family's defense system, gradually expanding the defense range.

Xiu Ling hugged Xunxing and sat next to him. Xunxing was already awake, with his round eyes open, and he started to giggle for some reason. This smile didn't matter, the milk she had just drank spilled out and flowed down the corner of her mouth onto Xiu Ling's clothes.

Xiu Ling didn't care at all, he liked this kid more than Xiu Cheng's biological father. Seeing the cute appearance of the little Omega, he lowered his head and kissed his soft cheek, and said with a smile: "Here, let me introduce you today. Meet your other uncle."

He turned on the communicator, found Gu Yin in the contact list, and started a call.

"The person you see later is your Uncle Gu. Do you know how to say hello to Uncle Gu when we meet? Your Uncle Gu is amazing. His mental power is the highest in the entire galaxy. Whoever wants to bully you in the future will let you know. Uncle Gu, go beat him."

As he spoke, the line was connected. Gu Yin was obviously outside, wearing a stiff military uniform. The background behind him was blurred, and he could not see the real thing at all. He could only hear the loud sound of drills.

"Are you still practicing so late?" Xiu Ling felt a little distressed.

Gu Yin found a piece of grass to sit down on and said, "I set up an instant deletion record, permanently."

Xiu Ling nodded, understanding what he meant. Gu Yin is in an important military area. Generally speaking, outsiders are not allowed to peek. Gu Yin basically opens the video in his private bedroom. However, today's situation is special. He has not been with Xiu Ling for a long time. Contact, missing partner, connected outside. Instant deletion of records is a type of confidentiality measure that instantly erases the contact records of both parties in one-tenth of a second. This was not because Gu Yin didn't trust him, but because he was afraid that if the records were stolen and used by someone who wanted to, the gains would outweigh the losses.