Chapter 42

Gu Yin couldn't help but feel like "an ugly son-in-law meets his father-in-law and his mother-in-law", and he felt slightly nervous for a moment.

The gifts he had previously sent to the two elderly people were also delivered a few days later. I don't know if they would like it or not. If I really want to go to the Empire in the future, should I prepare more? What kind of gifts would be good? Not only are there two elders, but also one needs to be prepared for Xiu Cheng. Xun Yi is his little nephew, so gifts are also indispensable.

If you go home to visit relatives with Xiu Ling, you need to learn some imperial etiquette in advance.

"There is a lake in the empire. It is very beautiful. The color is almost the same as your eyes." Xiu Ling tilted his head and stared at Gu Yin's eyes without blinking. He smiled as he looked at it: "It's really true. It's the same."

Gu Yin held Xiu Ling's hand for a long time, but still felt that it was cold and not warm, so he unbuttoned his shirt and stuffed the other person's hand into his own clothes.

"Can I understand that you are praising me?" Gu Yin said.

Xiu Ling's slightly cold hands were placed on both sides of his waist, and she suddenly felt like a child. She tapped and scratched Gu Yin's skin with her fingertips, and said, "You can understand as you like."

Gu Yin lowered his voice: "Then I understand, right?"

Xiu Ling grinned: "I won't tell you."

Gu Yin couldn't help laughing. He lowered his head and kissed Xiu Ling's forehead, only to find that Xiu Ling was focused on a certain place. Gu Yin followed his gaze and landed on a clump of albizia flowers.

The fiery red albizia flower sticks crookedly against the iron fence, its leaves are a little withered and yellow, and the wind makes it shiver.

Gu Yin strode over and broke off the flower.

On the third star, Albizia julibrissin is the most common flower. This flower is relatively cold-resistant. As long as the temperature does not drop below zero, it will always bloom red and bright, like a string of energetic little firecrackers.

Gu Yin put the flower in Xiu Ling's hand and said slowly, "There is a little rumor here. Do you want to hear it?"

"What rumor?" Xiu Ling looked up at him, then lowered his head and sniffed the flower. Sniff.

"It's about the Albizia julibrissin." Gu Yin said, "It is said that this flower is very magical and only blooms in happy and harmonious families. In the past, there was a very loving couple on the third planet who planted it in their garden. I planted a piece of albizia flower, and the flowers bloomed in full bloom, year after year, and never withered. Later, the couple got divorced because of some trivial matters. On the day of their divorce, all the flowers in the garden fell."

" This kind of flower, in legend, is the touchstone of a couple's relationship."

Xiu Ling listened quietly, touching the petals of the Albizia Julibrissin very gently with her fingers, and whispered: "So it's called Albizia Julibrissin... Then I "Let's raise it up." He smiled at Gu Yin: "Take care of it well and let it bloom forever." "

...Okay."

Xiu Ling held the flower carefully. , eyes full of tenderness.

After sitting on the bench for a while, the two of them chatted about random things, but they didn't feel too annoyed. Xiu Ling was thinking about Gu Yin's work and didn't dare to waste his time too much. He stayed for a while and then said: "Let's go back quickly. I want to raise the albizia flowers."