Chapter 25

After returning home, Xiuling went to the bathroom to take a shower. When he came out, Gu Yin was sitting on the bed looking up information. Afraid that he would be cold when he came out of the shower, Gu Yin set the temperature in the room very high, took off his shirt and wore only a pair of trousers.

He didn't deliberately show off his figure, but he didn't hide it either. Since you don't have an advantage in looks, it shouldn't be a problem to use your figure to attract your partner.

What if Xiuling is fascinated by it? Gu Yin thought optimistically.

Xiu Ling was not fascinated by him, because he only glanced at it and looked away in panic, then coughed awkwardly: "Is it too hot?" "

..." Gu Yin raised his head.

"Turn the temperature down a little."

Gu Yin pondered for a moment, patted the quilt next to him, and said, "Come here."

"What...what?" Xiu Ling looked at him cautiously. Instead of passing by, he carefully backed away. step. He had just taken a shower, his hair was messed up, and he looked quite naive.

Gu Yin couldn't help but raised the corner of his mouth and played a riddle with him: "You'll know when you come here."

This sentence was very similar to a fight between lovers. Xiu Ling's heart was beating fast and she unconsciously clutched her collar. He moved to the bed at the slowest speed in his life.

After walking over, he didn't know whether it was boredom or nervousness, but he actually raised his head and looked at his watch.

——Eight minutes, less than three meters gone.

Gu Yin was not in a hurry, and waited patiently for him to walk over, then suddenly stretched out his hand to pick him up, and stuffed him into the quilt in two or two strokes.

Xiu Ling: "..."

"It's easy to catch a cold when you are hot and cold." Gu Yin tucked the quilt for him and then lowered the temperature in the room.

"I still have a day off tomorrow." He reached out and gently pushed the hair away from Xiu Ling's face, and discussed: "In the morning, the distinguished guests from the empire will come to say goodbye to you. If you have nothing to do in the afternoon, can we go to the temple together?

" When Ling came to the third star, in order not to lose face, the imperial royal family specially sent five or six people to follow him. Firstly, to escort Xiu Ling, and secondly, to allow them to get close contact with Gu Yin and clarify Gu Yin's thoughts and attitude again. .

After hearing what Gu Yin said, Xiu Ling suddenly remembered that there was such a thing.

He was not familiar with those royal family members, but he still felt a little melancholy when he thought that once they left, he would be left alone on the third star.

"What time will they...leave?" Xiu Ling asked softly.

Gu Yin said: "Ten o'clock. Can't bear to leave?"

Xiu Ling said nothing, pulled up the quilt and closed his eyes.

"Do you really want to go back to the empire?" Gu Yin asked, but he didn't intend to get the answer. Instead, he sighed and said, "Give me some time, I will solve this matter slowly." Xiu Ling's fingers

gently moved under the quilt. A shudder.

He wanted to ask, if he moved back to the empire, it would be difficult, right?

But in the end there was no question. He subconsciously felt that since Gu Yin said this, he should be sure to do it.

"You don't have to work too hard." Xiu Ling still closed his eyes and said in an awkward tone.

Gu Yin was overjoyed, and his love suddenly surged. In excitement, he carefully pulled the quilt to cover Xiu Ling's head, and kissed Xiu Ling's face softly through the quilt.

He didn't dare touch Xiu Ling's skin for fear that he wouldn't be able to bear it.

Xiu Ling's face covered in quilt was so hot that he could boil an egg. He comforted himself in his heart and said that the reason why he said what he said just now was because he followed the advice of the senior in the etiquette department to treat Gu Yin with respect. Just for show.

Yes, just for show, why should he care about an interstellar beast?

Gu Yin did not dare to cover Xiu Ling for too long. When the eager impulse in his heart passed, he lifted the quilt and tucked Xiu Ling carefully bit by bit. He said in a hoarse voice: "Did it scare you? ?"

Xiu Ling nodded, then suddenly realized what Gu Yin had said and shook his head again.

Gu Yin let out a low laugh from his throat. The laughter was slightly hoarse, and there was an indescribable sexiness in the closed and ambiguous bedroom.

"That's why I do this because I like you." After Gu Yin finished speaking, he didn't know what he thought of, and smiled softly, and said: "I am already forty years old, but actually the things I say and do to you sometimes... When I think about it, I feel ashamed because I look like a stupid boy. But sometimes I just can't help it. Even if I use my mental strength, I can't control it well. Please be considerate of me, okay?"

Xiu Ling was in a trance. He shook his head, then nodded in confusion.

She vaguely heard that Gu Yin smiled softly again and said, "I'm going to take a shower."

Xiu Ling heard his footsteps walking away, and the bathroom door opened and closed. She thought to herself, didn't the book say that interstellar beasts never Are you laughing? What happened today? Did he take laughter pills? He smiled as if he didn't need any money.

Gu Yin always showered very quickly, but when he thought that Xiu Ling was in the bedroom next door, just a door away from him, he washed even faster. After rinsing and drying himself, he rushed out the door.

When he reached the door, he stopped and his eyes fell on a bottle of shower gel placed on the sink.

There were no such things in the bathroom of his room before. Later, when he got married, Cheng Yixian said that there would soon be an Omega at home and he wanted to buy some Omega supplies. So with Gu Yin's acquiescence, he bought a lot of things that were not available and listed them. He wrote a bill and asked Gu Yin to reimburse it.

Gu Yin knew what he was thinking about and didn't care about the figure on the bill that far exceeded the physical value. He transferred a sum of money from his personal account to him.

Cheng Yixian received the money happily and bought a set of gaming equipment half a month later.

Gu Yin's eyes stayed on the shower gel for a few seconds, then he turned on the shower again and took a bath with shower gel for the first time in his life. After washing, he smelled his arm, and there was indeed a refreshing fragrance.

Xiu Ling might like it, he thought.