Chapter 47

Xiu Ling cut off the chat and sat on the treadmill, unable to explain how he felt.

The old director's meaning is very clear. The royal family has arranged for a well-known TV station in the empire to follow him and broadcast it live on the Internet and TV simultaneously.

The main purpose is to show his happy life after marriage and refute the public's prejudice against Gu Yin from the side.

"The scheduled duration of this program is one hour." The old director said, "Even if you are reluctant, just bear with me for an hour, okay?" The old director felt sympathy for Xiu Xiu in his heart

. Ling, a young Omega, was forced to get married. He was unwilling to do anything about it, but he still had to appear happy in front of the people all over the country. He felt pitiful for Xiu Ling just thinking about it. .

But there was no other way. The old director sighed in his heart. In a person's life, there are all kinds of encounters, some good and some bad. This is his fate, and he can only accept it.

Xiu Ling thought of the sympathetic eyes of the old director and felt a little bit dumbfounded.

The old director specially gave him some advice, saying that if he personally disliked this filming, he could reduce his appearance in front of the camera, but he would have to work on some details.

For example, put some pairs of couple items at home, wear a piece of clothing that is popular on the third star that day, decorate the bedroom to be warmer, etc. The camera pretends to capture it inadvertently, and the effect is It's better than showing off.

After all, this is what people eat.

Xiu Ling thought, the old director knew so much, it would be a real loss not to be a director.

He walked downstairs slowly, turned on the communicator and told Xiu Cheng about the incident, and reported to his parents that he was safe. In the blink of an eye, it was noon.

Gu Yin sent him a message, saying that he couldn't go home for lunch, but he should be able to get off work early in the evening.

Xiu Ling went back and told him to eat more vegetables and drink more water because the weather was dry.

He just clicked send, and the person responded quickly.

"If I'm obedient, can I ask for a reward when I go home in the evening?"

Xiu Ling's ears were filled with fever, and she asked knowingly, "What reward?"

There was no movement over there for a long time, and then ten minutes later a message was sent. There was a picture with a line of words at the bottom, with a slightly ambiguous tone of discussion: "Can you do it in this position once?"

After a moment, Xiu Ling's face turned red, even though the last two He lived a life of no shame, but he was relatively conservative in bed. Gu Yin cherished him and didn't dare to try any new tricks. He always stayed in the same position for the whole night.

Even so, the two people were still in high spirits.

Xiu Ling didn't know that Gu Yin would have such "outrageous" thoughts, and would even use a communicator to send him pictures with various explicit hints.

On the one hand, he was a little moved, but on the other hand, he was extremely ashamed. With trembling fingertips, he typed out a line of words: "Where did you find this unhealthy picture? Delete it quickly."

In fact, it was not a real person. The picture is a simple drawing, but the postures of the two people in the drawing are more harmonious.

"I saw it on the Internet." Gu Yin said, "If you agree, I will delete it."

This even threatened him. Xiu Ling snorted: "If you don't work hard at work, you might go bankrupt."

Gu Yin chuckled. He had been busy all morning and finally got some free time. He immediately sent a message to Xiu Ling. In fact, it was nothing important, but he just wanted to hear Xiu Ling's voice, and as soon as he heard Xiu Ling's voice, he subconsciously wanted to tease him, but he couldn't control it at all.

Some private words, some top-secret little sentiments that belong exclusively to lovers, he seemed to be unhappy no matter how much he expressed them.

The two of them chatted for a few more random words before reluctantly hanging up the communicator.

Xiu Ling looked at the very scrawled simple drawing, and his mind was wandering with wild thoughts. It wasn't until Zhang Ma came over to cook and asked him if he felt uncomfortable that he suddenly came to his senses and went upstairs to sleep in embarrassment.

After eating, Xiu Ling first went around the recruitment website and found that a company had replied to him.

It is a small game company that has just started, but its products are quite good. It recently developed a small game, which is quite popular on the third star.

Xiu Ling believed that although the company was small, it had development prospects, so he submitted his resume without hesitation.

The other person seemed to be very interested in his work experience and asked some questions online about his previous jobs.

Xiu Ling replied one by one.

The person in charge of recruiting over there was also very satisfied. After we talked for a while, the two parties agreed on an interview time.

During the conversation, Xiu Ling also learned about this company. It was incomparable with his previous unit, but it was smaller in scale, more flexible in management, and it was filled with young people who shared common interests. The problem is, it's more comfortable to stay together.

According to what the other party said, the company has received support from relevant departments. Now funds and equipment are not problems, but there is a lack of professional talents.

Xiu Ling had checked information about this company on the Internet before. He was very optimistic about its development and had already made up his mind to leave.

The person in charge of recruitment sent him an invitation letter for an interview and suddenly asked: "Mr. Xiu, maybe what I say next is a bit presumptuous, but I would like to ask, what is your gender?" "

Male."

"Uh. ...I know. Alpha?"

Xiu Ling's heart sank.

He had long heard that it was very difficult for Omega to find a job on the third planet. Because the development of the third star is relatively backward, it has been vigorously engaged in infrastructure construction in recent years, and only alpha can do many tasks. Over time, Omegas have been marginalized in the work field. Even if they are extremely capable, it is difficult to get an opportunity that suits them. Many Omegas have to choose to be full-time housewives at home.

Of course, there are also some Omegas who have taken a different approach and chosen to start their own businesses, and their businesses are booming, such as Xiao Yan's mother.

This is a minority among the minority. After all, many companies see that a job applicant is an Omega and directly reject the job without even looking at the resume.

Xiu Ling did not indicate that he was an Omega on his resume. In fact, he was just hoping that the other party would pay more attention to his abilities rather than his gender.

"Mr. Xiu?" the other party asked: "Excuse me..."

"Omega."

"Oh..." The other party was silent for a moment and replied with a message: "Sorry, you may also know that the work pressure in game companies is very stressful. Pandu is relatively large, and you already have a family, I'm afraid..."

Xiu Ling understood what he meant and didn't insist on it. He politely replied thank you and closed the webpage.

It would be a lie to say that he is not discouraged, but the overall situation is like this. He can only comfort himself and look for it slowly. Maybe he will meet the right one one day.

With nothing to do, Xiu Ling played a game for a while. Feeling bored, he opened the web page and bought a few sets of clothes for Gu Yin.

Gu Yin doesn't have many clothes, there are only a few sets in the cloakroom, and they are all more formal, with almost no casual clothes for daily wear.

I barely have a coat that I can wear outside of working hours, but how can I do that? If it gets washed, I won't even have a replacement.

The numbers on Xiu Ling's account kept going down. He didn't feel distressed, but was very happy, and the previous depression was wiped away.

Just after placing the order, there was a noise outside, and Gu Yin walked in carrying a cage.

Xiu Ling opened the door and his eyes were immediately attracted to what was in the cage. "What is this?" He asked in shock: "Where did you get it from?"

Gu Yin put the cage on the ground, took Xiu Ling's hand and kissed it: "Isn't it cute?"

The inside of the cage is not The other thing was a small beast with white fur all over its body. The little beast was less than a foot long, with fluffy hair, a horn standing on its head, and two dark eyes that were wet and glistening.

Like a lion cub, but not a lion. It lay docilely in the cage, suddenly stretched out its little pink tongue, and licked the fleshy pads on its paws.

In this way, he looks somewhat similar to Nekomata.

"Unicorn." Gu Yin said, "It is only twenty days old before it can walk."

Xiu Ling opened the cage, and the little unicorn glanced at him timidly, seeming to realize that he did not mean any harm, and swung its tail. She walked out of the cage and rubbed his feet.

Xiu Ling: "..."

"This little thing was quite clingy when he was little." Gu Yin said, "But he is very obedient and not picky about food. He is easier to raise."

Xiu Ling couldn't help but ask again: "Where did you get it?"

He had only seen this kind of unicorn in a book. Because it was rare, it was more expensive. He heard that there were several nobles in the empire who kept unicorns as pets and cherished them. It's so tight. Usually, I don't want to let others see it.

"Bought at the pet market." Gu Yin wrote lightly: "Unicorns are more common on the third planet."

Xiu Ling was doubtful. The book clearly stated that unicorns are rare species on all major planets, even on the third planet. There are quite a few, so it's not "common".

"Do you like it?" Gu Yin asked.

Xiu Ling nodded. He had never had a pet before, so it was new and a little exciting.

"As long as you like it." Gu Yin seemed to be relieved and whispered: "When I go to Nansheng Star this time, you will definitely be bored at home alone. After much thought, I had to buy such a small thing. Stay with you."

Xiu Ling grabbed the unicorn's two little paws, feeling a little sad for some reason.

He thought that he was so virtuous and capable that Gu Yin could treat him like this and consider everything for him.

"Let's give it a name." Gu Yin also squatted down, held Xiu Ling's hand in his palm, and gently stroked the unicorn's hair.

The cub's fur was very soft. Xiu Ling bent her fingers to comb it. The little unicorn whined and lay down on the ground.

"What do you think it's called? What's your name? What's your nickname?" Xiu Ling asked.

"Xiao Bai? Da Bai? Maomao?" Gu Yin frowned and thought for a

moment :

"Baimao?" ."

Xiu Ling said, "Please come back early."

"Huh?"

"You can come back early." Xiu Ling kissed the other party's hot lips like a dragonfly: "Every time I go out, I can come back early. Be back at one o'clock."

Gu Yin held his head down and pressed his lips together, deepening the kiss.

"Yes," he said.

The unicorn was snug and comfortable, lying on the carpet and taking a nap. Suddenly the hand on the body was withdrawn. It raised its head and barked a few times. No one answered it, so it had to crawl into the cage in despair. With a little tail, it screamed a few times. He shook it off and closed the cage door himself.

Xiu Ling couldn't help laughing. She smiled and Yingying took it out and asked Gu Yin: "Didn't you say it is very obedient? Why does it feel like it has a bad temper?" Gu Yin frowned and said, "You ca

n't get used to its bad habits. If it loses its temper, it has to be beaten."

"Why does it feel like teaching a child?" Xiu Ling said subconsciously and put the unicorn on the sofa aside.

He played with the unicorn for a while and then realized that Gu Yin had not spoken.

"What's wrong?" Xiu Ling asked.

"I can't bear to bear it."

"Huh?"

"I can't bear to bear the child." Gu Yin said seriously: "I cannot bear to beat the child you gave birth to."

Xiu Ling's hand froze.

The author has something to say:

Xiu Ling: What should I do if my lover sends me pornographic pictures? Waiting online, it's quite urgent...