Chapter 35

If Gu Yin has the clone technique, then maybe it won't be him who will be trembling in the future, but the entire galaxy. Xiu Ling thought a little wildly.

The temperature in the room seemed a bit high. Xiu Ling sweated a little and felt a little dry in the mouth. He wanted to reach for the water on the tea table and lean forward, but found that he could not move at all.

The posture of the two people at this time was extremely intimate - Gu Yin was sitting on the sofa with his long legs spread, Xiu Ling was sitting between his legs, and Gu Yin could hold him tight with just a little effort. Tightly held in arms.

"Want some water?" Gu Yin noticed his intention.

Xiu Ling said "hmm" and continued to reach for the cup on the table. It's just that he was a little far away from the tea table, and Gu Yin held him tightly and wouldn't let go, so he tried several times without success.

Xiu Ling raised her head and looked at Gu Yin with a pleading look, hoping that he would let her go.

"It's impossible to let go." Gu Yin smiled proudly: "One more minute of hugging will earn one minute. If you waste it, you will regret it later." Xiu Ling gave him a gentle squeeze with his arm

. ?Down.

"Are you shy?" Gu Yin stretched out his fingers, gently rubbed Xiu Ling's ears, and whispered: "So shy. I heard that in your previous unit, many colleagues called you Xiao Xiu. I'm afraid Really? They called me wrong, you should call me Little Shy?"

Xiu Ling's face seemed to be on fire, and he seemed to have a rabbit in his heart, constantly jumping up and down.

"You are the shy one." Xiu Ling tightened her legs and felt slightly dizzy. The skin on his thigh touching Gu Yin seemed to be on fire, so hot that he didn't dare to touch it.

"I'm not called shy." Gu Yin shook his head, his expression gradually becoming solemn.

He had been smiling since he came home. When Xiu Ling suddenly saw his serious face, he couldn't help but be stunned. Just listen to Gu Yin say seriously: "My name is Xiao Shy Husband."

"..."

The rabbit in his heart instantly turned into a group of rabbits, jumping and jumping lively. A thin layer of hot sweat broke out in Xiu Ling's palms, and he did not dare to answer the question.

Gu Yin leaned back slightly, pressing his back against the back of the sofa, letting Xiu Ling lie on top of him. He gave the robot an order from the air, and the nanny robot slid over silently, picked up the water on the table, and handed it to him.

Xiu Ling looked at his knuckled hand and said, "That's my cup."

"I won't snatch it from you." Gu Yin said this, but raised the cup to his mouth and sipped it. He took a sip.

Xiu Ling: "..."

"Did you put something in it?" Gu Yin asked.

Xiu Ling shook his head. It was just a glass of boiled water. He poured it before Gu Yin came back and he didn't have time to drink it.

"There shouldn't be any other taste." Xiu Ling said, "I got it from the water dispenser."

Gu Yin took another small sip and smacked his lips: "It's very bitter, or you can try it."

He handed the cup over . When it came to Xiu Ling's mouth, Xiu Ling was still wondering why it was bitter. Seeing that he had brought the cup over, he took a sip full of doubt. The warm liquid flowed down his throat, and he no longer felt so thirsty. Even the sweat on his palms had disappeared a lot.

"It's not bitter." Xiu Ling said, "It just tastes like plain water."

Gu Yin frowned and took another sip, savoring it for a moment and said, "It still tastes good."

Xiu Ling was impressed by what he said. I was so confused that I even suspected that there was something wrong with my sense of taste.

"But..." Gu Yin licked his lips, his blue eyes seemed to be sparkling, and he said, "It's sweet this time." "Why is it sweet again

?" Xiu Ling said this time. He no longer doubted his own sense of taste, but began to doubt Gu Yin's.

Gu Yin's expression didn't change: "Maybe you've drank it, right?"

What he said was extremely ordinary. Without waiting for Xiu Ling's reaction, he put the cup under his lips again and whispered: " Are you still thirsty?"

Xiu Ling was stunned, the rabbits in his body were about to make trouble. Like a small animal, he held Gu Yin's hand and took another sip obediently.

The two of us drank a glass of water in one sip and the doorbell rang outside.

Yes? The ordered food has been delivered.

Gu Yin asked the robot to pick up the food at the door and place it directly on the tea table in front of the sofa.

"Let's go to the dining room to eat." Xiu Ling straightened his waist and tried to stand up, but Gu Yin pushed him down again with force.

"You..."

"I can't hold you enough." Gu Yin sighed softly: "I feel like I can't hold you enough. I want to hold you when I go to work tomorrow. I want to take you around my place of work."

Xiu Linghong With a face: "Then let me hug you enough tonight, and you can go to work with peace of mind tomorrow, and don't always think about your children? Personal affairs."

"Really?" Gu Yin raised his eyebrows: "Then I won't always think about my children when I go to work tomorrow? Personal relationship, can I just think about some personal relationship? It's not that I always think about it, I just think about it occasionally, how about this?"

Xiu Ling: "..."

"Just don't say anything." "I agreed." Gu Yin smiled and said, "Are you hungry? Let's eat."

He suddenly leaned over and whispered: "Hold my neck tight."

Xiu Ling turned his head slightly to the side and faced Gu Yin. gaze. That gaze was gentle, not as gentle as "gentle as water" as written in the book, but as gentle as the vast sea of ​​​​the lake, inclusive, deep, but with vast majesty.

Xiu Ling was almost drowned by the sea of ​​lake. He took a quick breath, stretched out his arms tremblingly, and obediently hooked his arms around Gu Yin's neck.

The moment Xiu Ling's hand swept across Gu Yin's neck, the two of them froze for a moment.

Gu Yin said, "I want to kiss you again."

"..." Xiu Ling closed his eyes slightly.

"No, I want to kiss on the face. I want to kiss somewhere else." Gu Yin said hoarsely: "I always feel that the estrus period is coming. If you touch me even slightly, I can't help but think about other places."

Xiu Ling She always didn't know how to respond to his words like this, so she could only lie in his arms obediently, wrap her arms tightly around his neck, and move her body closer to him.

Gu Yin took a deep breath, put his strong right arm through the crook of Xiu Ling's leg, lifted it up, and hugged Xiu Ling's entire body.

He turned to the tea table, picked up the lunch box on the tea table with his left hand, and walked into the small dining room next to the kitchen.

Only then did the two people separate and sit on their own chairs.

Xiu Ling was really a little hungry. Even if he wasn't used to the taste of third-star food, he still ate a lot. While eating, he glanced at Gu Yin on a whim, but he didn't expect to be caught by Gu Yin.

"..." Xiu Ling said awkwardly, "I suddenly noticed that your hair is so hard." Gu Yin took a piece of food and put it into his mouth, and said casually, "It's hard in other places too, you just don't know

."

Ling didn't notice anything at first, lowered her head and continued to eat. After two bites, she felt something was wrong. Her whole body felt hot, her hands shook, and her chopsticks almost flew out.

After that, he no longer dared to look at Gu Yin, his face almost dropped to the plate, and he just chewed the food.

After eating, taking a shower, I lay down on the bed and prepare to sleep step by step.

Two people were lying side by side, Xiu Ling inside and Gu Yin outside.

There are two quilts on the bed. In the past, there was one bed for one person and one bed for each person. It had a somewhat distinct atmosphere.

Gu Yin stared at the ceiling, without any emotion in his voice: "It will cool down tonight."

"Yeah."

"The smart temperature control device in the room seems to be broken."

"..."

"It can't be repaired today."

Xiu Ling Listen quietly to him.

"My body temperature is high and it's warmer under the quilt. Do you want to come over here?" After

a few minutes of silence, Xiu Ling opened the quilt. Before he could get out, a wave of heat rushed over. Gu Yin She pulled the quilt and wrapped him tightly, with a smile in her voice: "I caught it."

Xiu Ling's heart skipped a beat and she put her head into his arms.

This night's sleep seemed to be particularly sweet. When Xiu Ling woke up, it was already bright. Gu Yin was sitting on the edge of the bed, already dressed and ready to go to work.

Xiu Ling was still a little dazed and asked in a low voice: "Are you going out?"

"Go to work." The tall figure of the alpha pressed down and pecked him lightly on the lips: "I'm leaving."

"Yeah." Xiu Ling asked with sleepy eyes, "Have you eaten?"

Gu Yin's body stiffened and his expression looked a little unnatural, but soon he slightly raised the corners of his lips and said, "I'll go. Eat at work."

"Oh." Xiu Ling crawled out of bed in a daze. He only wore a pair of thin black pajamas. Because he was not sleeping well, two buttons on his pajamas were torn open, revealing a pair of black pajamas. ?A large area of ​​skin as white as jade.

Gu Yin's pupils narrowed slightly and his eyes darkened.

Xiu Ling didn't realize it at all. He slowly moved to Gu Yin's side, raised his face and kissed him quickly on the chin. Then he shrank back into bed again and whispered, "Be careful on the road.

" Okay." Gu Yin said hoarsely. He looked at the time, stood up and walked towards the door, stopping halfway.

"Eat breakfast on time. If you feel bored in the house, go for a walk outside. If you need anything, please message me."

Xiu Ling said in a nasal voice, "Yeah."

"I'll try to come back at noon. If I can't come back, I'll tell you when I come. From now on, this place will be our home. If I don't have official duties, I will go home every day." "

You have to take care of yourself when you are alone. Stay at home. That's okay? It's okay to find a job and go out to work. As long as you're happy? Whatever."

"Yeah." Xiu Ling lay on the bed and buried his head in the pillow, almost not wanting him to leave.

"I'm leaving." Gu Yin said, "I love you, baby."

Xiu Ling refused to raise his head buried in the pillow. After Gu Yin closed the door and left, he sniffed and carefully got out of the bed. When I came down, my face was full of tears.

Nothing moved his heart more than Gu Yin's loving words.

He probably wouldn't have imagined a month ago that he would now be so satisfied and sour that he would cry because of Gu Yin's words.

Xiu Ling went to the bathroom to wash her face, straighten her expression, and slowly walked downstairs to eat.

Zhang Ma has prepared the food and placed it on the table.

Xiu Ling looked at the breakfast that was far more than he could eat, and said inadvertently: "There is a lot of food today." "Mr. Gu

said he would eat it at home." Zhang Ma said, "So I will cook more. That's right."

Xiu Ling's heart was pounding, and she vaguely guessed something.

Gu Yin asked Zhang Ma to make breakfast for him. He must have originally planned to eat it at home. He also packed it early. The reason why he didn't go downstairs was because...

Xiu Ling thought that he had just slept. The tall figure who came into view when he woke up suddenly felt a strong love that could not be suppressed.

The reason why he didn't go downstairs was because he had been standing by the bed, watching himself sleeping and waiting for him to wake up.