Chapter 79

"The Military Department is very grateful to Mr. Xun for this generous donation. Of course, you are his relative. Mr. Xun is willing to take action, and I believe he has received your understanding and support. On behalf of the Military Department, I would like to give a toast to Mr. Xun." ."

He asked the member's wife to raise her wine glass and touch it lightly with the glass in Xiu Ling's hand.

At this time, the tea art performance ended, the music paused, and the slight collision of cups was particularly clear.

The tea master stood up and saluted the audience, then bowed his back and quickly exited the flower hall. Gu Zheng squinted his eyes, following the tea sommelier as he turned into the small door behind the screen, his expression suddenly became solemn.

The fruit wine tasted clear and sweet. Xiu Ling took a sip and slowly put down the cup.

"Is the taste okay?" The officer's wife said with a smile: "You have been to Third Star not long ago, but you may not know that the fruit wine here is quite famous in Third Star. There is a saying in Third Star called 'Floating World' Luohua, you and not the other?', what it means is that Luohua tea and Ukiyo Manor's fruit wine cannot be sold together, because both are the best drinks. Someone once got into a fight over which drink was better. Although this incident sounds absurd, it is indeed true. It was in the alley of the red light district, and then it turned into a fight. The military sent a small team to bring the situation under control." Xiu Ling was shocked

. Turning around and asking Gu Zheng with his eyes, Gu Zheng nodded calmly.

——See? It's really true!

The official's wife said: "Of course, it cannot be ruled out that the two people who provoked the incident disliked each other, and Luohua tea and fruit wine were just a trigger. However, it was precisely because of this incident that Luohua tea and Ukiyo fruit wine Famous."

Xiu Ling thought to himself: "It tastes good, but the way to become famous is too disgraceful."

After the tea art performance, it was time for the ladies to chat. The little girl who guided the guests earlier They sent in a new batch of refreshments.

Xiu Ling didn't dare to eat it. Ever since he learned that the last time he had abdominal pain caused by eating tea at the dinner party, and thus the contraceptive pill was exposed, he has been worried about the tea on the third star.

He didn't want to eat, and Gu Zheng even more didn't want to eat. As a habit developed in the fleet and military bases for many years, Gu Zheng never eats outside.

The requester's wife had to give in a few times, but when she saw that the two of them really had no intention of eating, she gave up.

"There is one more thing I want to ask Mr. Xiu today." She wiped her mouth and put the handkerchief on the table. Her voice was neither high nor low: "After the school is completed as a pilot project, the military department would like to invite you to cut the ribbon for the school as a guest and say Give a speech at the opening ceremony."

Xiu Ling touched the ring on his hand and said nothing.

The officer's wife carefully observed their expressions and said: "Originally, the military department wanted to invite your brother, Mr. Xiucheng, but considering that Mr. Xiucheng is far away in the empire, it is difficult to come to participate. After much deliberation, I can't Only you are the most suitable. You and Mr. Xun are relatives, and you are Mr. Gu's partner. They are a symbol of the friendly relations between the two countries. It is most suitable for you to do this." Xiu Ling understood and wanted to be

a member . Madam's words went round and round, and she turned out to be waiting for him here?

The military has always relied on Gu Yin for survival, and Xun Sheng was approached about running a school. I don't know if it was a helpless move or intentional. In short, it will definitely trigger a crisis of public opinion.

After all, in his relationship with the empire, Gu Yin was obviously pro-emperor, and Xun Sheng had a tendency to be pro-empire in recent years.

The Third Star has been in disarray for many years, without strong political leadership, and the people are very sensitive to politics.

The military currently does not have the ability to guide the direction of public opinion. Once it is believed that the relationship between the military and Gu Yin has broken down and the people start to take sides, the consequences will be disastrous.

So they found Xiu Ling and asked him to come forward to express his support for running the school. They also secretly announced to the public that Xun Sheng and Gu Yin were a family. There was no discord between them, and the same was true between the military department itself and Gu Yin. There are no gaps.

This will stabilize people's hearts.

Xiu Ling is noncommittal? No.

The important official's wife was very sensible and did not ask him to give an answer immediately. Instead, she waved and called a little girl.

"Go and get the things I put in the storage room."

The little girl nodded, leaned over and left.

"We all liked the gifts you gave us last time. It just so happens that during this tea party, a few of us also have a few gifts to give you. I hope you don't dislike them." The chief's wife said, "There are two Madam had something to do today and didn't come to the tea party, so everyone simply left all the gifts with me and asked me to give them to you as well."

Xiu Ling thanked her hurriedly.

The gifts given by the wives of the military officers were very generous, including more than a dozen boxes of various sizes, which were carried onto the aircraft by two robots.

"Mr. Xiu." The officer's wife accompanied Xiu Ling to the aircraft, and bowed slightly: "I hope you will seriously consider the school matter." Xiu Ling paused, was silent for a while, and

said with a smile, "Okay. ."

The aircraft piloted by Gu Zheng is very ordinary, and even the model is a bit old. It was a civilian model seven or eight years ago. The interior space is very large, but there is only one sofa chair in the back row for people to sit on. Behind the chair It is a hatch that is one person high, connected to the tail of the aircraft.

As soon as Xiu Ling started to sit in, he knew that the aircraft had been modified.

After all, ordinary civilian models will not have a separate flight cabin in the aircraft.

Gu Zheng took a pair of gloves from under the operating table and put them on his hands, picked up the colorful small iron box in front of him, hesitated for a moment, raised the box to Xiu Ling, and asked: "Mr. Xiu, do you want some bubble gum? "

Gu Zheng has an unspeakable obsession with bubble gum.

They had never eaten snacks when they were children, and life in the fleet was very difficult. Once they were homeless on a sparsely populated desert star, they ran out of ammunition and food, and managed to fill their stomachs by farming on their own.

Those two years on the deserted star were the lowest point for the entire fleet.

Every day there would be alphas quarreling or even getting into fights over trivial matters. His brother Gu Ming gradually gained a reputation in the fleet because of his excellent fighting skills and ruthless tactics during those two years.

It's called "River Scorpion", that's all.

That day when he was weeding in the field, Gu Ming suddenly called him over, rubbed his little head with his big hands, and asked in a hoarse voice: "Are you tired?" Gu

Zheng shook his head, he was growing. He grew up very late, barely growing to 1.4 meters when he was eleven or twelve years old, and the hoe in his hand was taller than him.

Gu Ming chuckled, took out a small colorful square from his arms, opened his brother's clenched hand, and stuffed the small thing into his brother's palm.

"Bubblegum, haven't you seen it?" He was sitting on the ridge of the field, stretching out his long legs, suddenly frowning, taking off the wide-brimmed hat on his head and putting it on his brother's head. : "It's already dark. It's such a hot day and I don't know how to wear a hat to block the light. From now on, it will be so dark that you can't see."

Gu Zheng pinched the piece of candy and said nothing.

Gu Ming sighed: "I doubt you are a little one. Other little ones are white and soft, have super sweet voices, and have cute personalities. When they were your age, they were all fleshy. With a pink face, he is not a little dry monkey like you, but he is also a black little dry monkey."

They? They are young and middle-aged, energetic alphas who will watch videos to comfort themselves in their spare time. These videos Without exception, Omega stars. The Omega in the movie is graceful, fair-skinned and beautiful, and a look in his eyes can make the Alpha in front of the screen feel excited.

Gu Zheng watched them several times, but sometimes as they watched, Gu Ming would cover their eyes and murmur: "Hey, it's not suitable for children. You can't watch this part." ?, what should I do if I learn bad things?"

Gu Zheng thought to himself at that time: "If I want to learn bad things, I can just learn from you. I don't even need to watch videos to learn."

"What are you thinking about?" Gu Ming took him away ? With the hoe in his hand, he picked up his brother and placed him on the wooden handle of the hoe?

"This candy can't be eaten. It's meant to be chewed and played with to blow bubbles." Gu Ming chewed a few times, then puckered his lips and made a whistle-like mouth shape: "That's it, do you see clearly?" He said

. After performing the non-physical performance, he patted his butt and said worriedly: "You are so stupid, I'm afraid you won't understand."

Gu Zheng: "..."

"Remember." Gu Ming said: "Definitely?" You can't swallow it. If you swallow it, this thing will stick to your intestines and never go down. The only way to do surgery is to cut off the intestines."

Gu Zheng knew that his brother was being alarmist, but... Still nodded.

"That's right." Gu Ming pinched his brother's cheek happily and walked away with a big laugh.

Gu Zheng stared blankly at his brother's back, lowered his head for a long time, carefully peeled off the candy wrapper, and put the pink candy into his mouth.

He chewed the piece of bubble gum for a long time, but finally couldn't blow the bubbles anymore, so he wrapped it in the original candy wrapper, dug a small hole with branches, and buried it under a big willow tree.

Memories of the past flashed by, falling lightly like feathers, teasing the tip of my heart, and then disappeared in an instant.

Such long thoughts are just a matter of a flash of God.

Xiu Ling looked at the small square iron box in front of him, hesitated for a moment, and took one out of it.

His fingers were extraordinarily slender, as white as jade, and there was a faint fragrance of grass and trees on his body. Gu Zheng's heart skipped a beat, and he thought to himself: "A real Omega should be like Mr. Xiu, white and soft, with a voice He sounds nice, has a cute personality, and he can... even take the initiative to kiss the alpha's chin."

Thinking of working next to Xiu Ling in the future, I couldn't help but feel a little joy in my heart.

He waited for Xiu Ling to put the candy into his mouth, then turned and walked back to the bridge.

When I went out in the morning, the sky was clear, but now it was cloudy for some reason. The sky was covered with thick clouds, and it was about to rain. Xiu Ling remembered that Gu Yin didn't bring an umbrella when he went out in the morning, so he sent a message to his husband, saying that the weather was not good and asked him to go home early from work. If he couldn't finish the work, he would take it home. You can work overtime with them.

Gu Yin quickly replied: "I know, I will go back to cook tonight, so don't let Zhang Ma pass by."

Xiu Ling: "You can only cook noodles, you are not as good as me."

Gu Yin: "I I also make poached eggs in the noodles."

After a while, he sent a picture with text at the bottom: "I asked Cheng Yi to buy the double-yolk eggs first, and we will both eat them when we get back." Xiu

Ling was stunned. After a few seconds, he suddenly reacted.

I bet I just listened to Heinli and made plans to give birth to twins.

Xiu Ling subconsciously touched his abdomen, thinking with regret that if he hadn't taken birth control pills back then, maybe he would be in a different situation now.

He said, "Then I'll wait for you."

Gu Yin said, "Yeah."

Xiu Ling was startled and slowly raised the corners of his lips.

Mr. He is a bit cute.

The aircraft left the safe orbit and suddenly turned around in the air.

"Did you change the route?" Xiu Ling turned off the communicator and raised his head: "It wasn't this way when I came here."

Gu Zheng blew a huge bubble on the side of his mouth, rolled his tongue, and rolled the bubble gum back He raised his chin and said, "There's someone following you."

"..." Xiu Ling said in shock, "What?"

"There's someone following you." Gu Zheng stared at the screen in front of him with a stern expression: "From the vicinity of the Floating World Manor He has been following us, but there is only one aircraft. It is not yet certain what the purpose of the coming person is."

Xiu Ling's heart was pounding, his hands clenched tightly involuntarily, and he asked in a low voice: "What should we do? "

Don't worry." Gu Zheng quickly pressed the buttons on the console, his eyes as calm as water: "Mr. Xiu, don't be afraid, I will ensure your safety." Xiu Ling

looked behind him through the glass, his eyes wide. There were dozens of aircraft within sight, all following them at a short distance. In fact, it was impossible to tell which one was following them.

"Are you sure you are following us and not just passing by?" he asked anxiously.

Gu Zheng said: "I'm sure."

Many years of fleet service have allowed him to develop extremely keen intuition, which is even more outstanding than many alphas with S-level or higher mental abilities. Gu Zheng licked his lips, his facial lines tightened, and he said: "I will open the door of the flight cabin in a minute, you will transfer to the flight cabin, and we will disembark from the flight cabin to the third orbit. , take another route home."

The aircraft and the simple flight cabin have different orbits, and different orbits are equipped with different defense systems. The orbits do not cross, and no intrusion between the two is allowed.

The operation Gu Zheng just performed was to apply for orbit conversion.

A layer of sweat broke out in Xiu Ling's palms: "What if they also switch to the flight cabin?"

Gu Zheng seemed to smile and said: "In the third orbit, I can get rid of anyone."

Dingdi With a sound, the flight cabin door suddenly opened to both sides. Xiu Ling only heard "Mr. Xiu, I'm offended." His whole body lightened up, his eyes swayed a few times, and he had already reached the cabin.

Gu Zheng was half-kneeling on the ground, holding his waist with one hand and hooking his other arm around his legs, holding him firmly in front of him.

The door of the flight cabin suddenly closed, and the entire cabin shook. It separated from the flight vehicle and fell directly into the third orbit.

Gu Zheng stared into Xiu Ling's eyes, his voice was low and undeniably comforting: "I'm very strong, Mr. Xiu, believe me." The author

has something to say:

The original setting was for Gu Yin to give Gu Zheng Bubble gum, but after thinking about it, this was too much, so Gu Ming was the most suitable. In addition, these two brothers are really not CP. There is another reason why they broke off the relationship as brothers. Moreover, Gu Ming's CP has appeared a long time ago. Maybe his sense of CP is really not strong, so no one noticed it.

As for Gu Zheng, I don't know who can match him.