Chapter 62

After a few light kisses on Xiu Ling's cheek, Gu Yin stood up slightly satisfied and slowly helped Xiu Ling button up his buttons.

After being bullied and ravaged, a few creases appeared in the clothes. Gu Yin stretched out his hand to smooth them out, stroking Xiu Ling's temples with his thumb. His voice was extremely suppressed: "You are dressed so beautifully today to welcome me?

" He pressed for a long time, and his calves were hanging under the sofa. He couldn't bear the force and felt a little numb. He quietly moved his legs and accidentally kicked Gu Yin's calf.

Gu Yin smiled sullenly: "The intention is so obvious, why don't you let people tell you?"

"I..." Xiu Ling was embarrassed and aggrieved: "I didn't mean it."

The friend was anxious, and Gu Yin hurriedly leaned over. Coax: "I know, it's my fault. I shouldn't talk nonsense, nor should I speculate on your thoughts."

Xiu Ling opened his eyes tremblingly. His eyelashes were thick, but they were not curled up. On the contrary It is laid down without any scruples, and with the upturned eyes, there is a kind of world-weary alienation.

He heard Gu Yin gasp and said calmly: "I'm going to take a shower."

"Can you help me?" Xiu Ling's hand gently rested on Gu Yin's back: "I'm afraid the wound will get wet. ."

Gu Yin's recovery ability is very strong. The wound on his back has scabbed and even new flesh has grown on the edge. The doctor checked him a few days ago and told him that the wound is no longer serious and there is no need to worry at all when taking a bath?

Gu Yin instinctively wanted to refuse. The injury was too severe, from the shoulder blade to the lower back. He was too nervous to show it to Xiu Ling.

Are you afraid that your partner will blame you, and even more afraid that your partner will be sad? Even though he knew that he would be discovered sooner or later, he still wanted to delay it for a while.

"Myself? Go wash it." Gu Yin stood up, helped Xiu Ling up, lowered his head and kissed the top of Xiu Ling's hair: "I'm a little thirsty, can you pour me a glass of water?

" Ling turned around and poured water for him, then stopped after taking two steps: "Be careful, don't rub the wound too hard." "

I know."

Xiu Ling poured the water and took a sip first to test the temperature. , walked into the bedroom carrying a water glass.

The bathroom door was closed tightly. Because it was a small compartment in the bedroom, there was no soundproof door installed. The sound of running water came from inside, and Xiu Ling blushed for no reason.

The two of them had bathed together before, but it was always when he was unconscious, held by Gu Yin, and manipulated wantonly.

Gu Yin took longer to take a bath this time than usual. Half an hour later, he came out wearing a robe, a towel on his shoulders, and his hair was still dripping with water.

"The water is cold." Xiu Ling said, "I'll pour another cup."

Gu Yin took a step forward, stretched out his long arm and cut the cup halfway, raised his head and drank the water, pinching it with two fingers. He turned the cup in a circle and smiled: "I want to see the original painting."

Xiu Ling secretly painted portraits and customized cups, and enjoyed it, but when all of this was openly displayed in front of Gu Yin, he flinched a little.

Especially that painting, which was originally done unintentionally and was embarrassing for Gu Yin to see.

"Later? Let's talk." Xiu Ling hesitated. He pulled off the towel from Gu Yin's shoulder and raised his arm to help Gu Yin wipe his hair.

Gu Yin lowered his head in cooperation and bent slightly.

His hair is short and dries quickly. He usually doesn't use a hair dryer. He just wipes it after washing his hair and waits for it to dry naturally.

Xiu Ling stood on tiptoe and wiped it for a few times. Gu Yin suddenly stretched out his hand to hold his waist, took a few steps back and sat on the bed, spread his legs, and suddenly clamped his legs hard.

Xiu Ling struggled hopefully, and Gu Yin's grip became tighter. Those two legs seemed to contain endless power, holding him in their arms.

"Have you done it?" Gu Yin asked.

Xiu Ling said "Ah" in confusion, then realized what he was doing and shook his head hastily.

"Wipe it for me again." Gu Yin raised his head, his blue eyes like the lake water that had just broken through the ice, carrying waves and rushing towards the shore.

Xiu Ling was absent-minded for a moment, and rubbed his head with a towel, gently covering the top of his hair with his palm, and whispered: "It's hard, it pricks my hand." " Does

it hurt?"

Xiu Ling said nothing. It didn't hurt, but it was itchy, and even the tip of my heart was trembling.

Gu Yin grabbed his hand and kissed the palm: "Does it still hurt?"

Xiu Ling was even more ashamed. Gu Yin's behavior seemed to make him look more delicate. He pursed his lips and said in a low voice, "I'm not that delicate. Your hair isn't nails. It's fine at all." "

How could that be?" Gu Yin sighed softly.

"...?" Xiu Ling blinked.

"You are very soft." He touched Xiu Ling's lips with his fingers: "It's soft here." He slowly moved down to his waist: "It's also soft here." "My

whole body is soft. I can't bear to exert force every time because I'm afraid of you." It hurts." Gu Yin sighed: "Sometimes, I really don't know what to do to you." "

..." Xiu Ling was embarrassed, murmuring for a long time, rubbing his scalp with his fingers, neither light nor heavy. He said, "It's fine as it is now."

"Is this enough now?" Gu Yin lifted him up and let Xiu Ling sit on his lap, kissing Xiu Ling's eyes for a moment.

Strong pheromones overflowed from his body, Xiu Ling's whole body went limp, his fingers clenched the towel tightly, and his fingertips turned white.

"My hair isn't dry yet." His voice sounded like he was crying.

"No more wiping." Gu Yin said, "It'll be dry... in a moment." As he said that, he licked his trembling eyelids.

Gu Yin seemed to like his eyes very much. Every time he made love, he would start with a gentle kiss on his eyes until tears came out of his eyes. Then he let go and continued to kiss his eyes intimately.

Xiu Ling endured it helplessly. With a shake of his hand, the towel fell on the bed.

"No...no way." Confused and confused, he suddenly opened his eyes and stretched out his hand to block Gu Yin's attack.

Gu Yin raised his head and looked at him quietly, his eyes filled with passion.

"You can't kiss here." Xiu Ling covered a small area under his eyes in embarrassment, biting his lip and said, "Except here, any other place is fine." "

..." Gu Yin said, "Why?"

"Not for...what." The voice was too low to be heard.

Gu Yin laughed maliciously, stretched out his hand to open his fingers, and breathed out at that place: "You won't tell me the reason, so I kissed you."

After saying that, the corners of your lips are close and you have to press down. "..." Xiu Ling was about

to collapse: "I applied powder there, little?

He pressed against her tightly and trembled a few times. The tip of his tongue and fingertips seemed to be numb.

"Why do you apply powder?" Gu Yin stared at the small patch carefully for a long time, and found that the skin color there was indeed different from the rest of the face.

"Why do you put all this on all of a sudden?" Gu Yin couldn't help but ask again. Xiu Ling had never been in the habit of putting on makeup. Gu Yin only saw him briefly once on his wedding day, but he took it off right away.

Xiu Ling knew he couldn't hide it, so he had to tell the truth: "I slept late last night. I have dark circles under my eyes today, so I used foundation to cover them."

He lowered his head: "If you don't like it, I'll wash it off."

" I'll wash it for you." Gu Yin put Xiu Ling on the bed, got up and went to the bathroom to get a hot towel, squatted down and wiped it gently under Xiu Ling's eyes.

Having learned from the past experience of not being able to remove waterproof makeup, Xiu Ling specially picked a washable one this time, so Gu Yin wiped it off for a while and had already wiped off most of it.

Xiu Ling's dark circles suddenly popped out.

"In the future? Go to bed earlier." Gu Yin said warmly, "Staying up late can make you sick."

"Yeah."

"Can't you sleep?" Gu Yin asked.

Xiu Ling was stunned for a moment, ashamed to say that he stayed up late to finish the manuscript in order to spare time for him, so he nodded in panic.

Gu Yin raised his eyes: "Because of fear, or what?" In the huge Gu house, only his younger partner lives alone, so in the dead of night, he would probably feel a little afraid.

"It's not fear."

"What is that? Physical? Uncomfortable?"

"No...no."

Gu Yin looked at him, turned around and put the towel away, then carried him to the bed and leaned down: " From now on, I will go out as little as possible and try to be with you at home every night. You also promised me to rest on time and sleep well, okay?" Xiu

Ling's eyes were red: "Yes."

Gu Yin kissed him as a reward. Kissing his forehead and entering a command into the terminal, the bedroom door was locked and the curtains closed automatically.

Later, Xiuling thought that prostitution in the daytime was nothing more than that.

It was obvious that neither of them was in estrus, but once their skins touched each other, they couldn't care about anything else. In the end, he couldn't bear it any longer and bit the jade pendant hanging on his chest in his mouth, barely able to make any sound.

After it was over, half of the pillow was wet from his crying.

Gu Yin opened the curtains again and opened the window to diffuse the smell. When I turned around and saw a large area of ​​wet pillow, I suddenly panicked.

"Does it hurt you?" He licked his lips and said in a dry voice: "I'm sorry, I... couldn't control it again." He had been very careful during the process and did not dare to use too much force, and the rhythm was relatively slow. It was soothing, but it still made my partner cry.

"No, no, no pain!" Xiu Ling shook his head hastily. His tears were completely an involuntary physiological reaction, not because he was sad. On the contrary, it was because of a reason that he was too ashamed to express.

--Very comfortable.

The nerves were too excited and comfortable, and the tear ducts were punctured unconsciously.

Xiu Ling died? He couldn't even say it was because of this, so he could only hesitantly say: "It's not because of pain anyway, don't think too much about it."

Gu Yin glanced at him suspiciously, and heat came out of Xiu Ling's face again.

"Come here." Xiu Ling patted the place next to him.

Gu Yin walked over and sat on the bed as instructed.

Xiu Ling moved and said, "Get down."

"..." Gu Yin didn't know what his partner was thinking, but he always obeyed Xiu Ling's words. He hesitated for a moment, lying down next to Xiu Ling like a lazy beast.

As soon as Xiu Ling's hand touched the corner of his clothes, he suddenly reacted and grabbed the other person's arm with his backhand.

"I want to take a look." Xiu Ling said firmly.

Gu Yin opened his mouth, and finally let go of his hand in despair, burying his face into the pillow.

The scars ran down, almost splitting his back in half.

After a long inhalation, the room was filled with silence.

Gu Yin only felt the warmth falling on his back bit by bit, and felt sour in his heart. He said gloomily: "It's a small injury, it's not a problem." When he was young, he was locked in an iron cage and tortured by a pirate army. He didn't die for seven days and seven nights. This scar is really insignificant.

"It will take two years to grow new flesh." He turned over and rubbed his thumbs on Xiu Ling's eyes. The eyelashes he rubbed were wet and stuck together.

"You said you prepared sweet and sour pork ribs for me. I'm hungry. Let's go down and eat."

The author has something to say:

Shocked! The ancestral jade pendant actually has such a use!

In the past two days, the little cuties have been dropping land mines and secretly irrigating nutrient solution. Thank you, babies, and give everyone a kiss!