Chapter 122 Extra 5

Xiu Cheng woke up from the pain.

He rarely did this. He had opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling for five minutes, and he still didn't understand where he was.

A very strange bedroom, very large, with nothing else but the bed under him, a huge projection screen, and a desk filled with military books.

Oh, by the way, there is also a latest model of smart butler robot.

Seeing that he was awake, the robot seemed very enthusiastic. It quickly slid from the end of the bed to the head of the bed and asked eagerly: "You are awake, thank God. Are you feeling unwell? Do you need to see a doctor? Are you hungry?" Are you thirsty? We have fifty kinds of imperial drinks here, as long as you..."

Xiu Cheng was so noisy by its chattering that his brain hurt. He reached out to turn off the robot's intelligent voice function, but he didn't want to just lift it up. Half of his body, waist and eyes ached, and he fell heavily back on the bed.

It was an indescribable soreness, as if all the bones in the body had been dismantled one by one and reassembled, and the assembly was not very good, making people grit their back molars in discomfort.

Despite this, Xiu Cheng still couldn't remember what happened. He seemed to have lost consciousness after drinking. All kinds of thoughts were running around in his head, but he couldn't figure it out.

"I think you need to see a doctor." The intelligent robot circled around Xiu Cheng's bed a few times and said hurriedly: "No, I need to contact the owner immediately..."

Xiu Cheng interrupted him: "This Where is it?"

The intelligent robot twisted its round body and replied: "This is Qingfeng Garden."

Qingfeng Garden -

the most exclusive villa area in the empire, also known as the "Royal Backyard" among the people, only has members of the royal family and... Only those ancient nobles are qualified to buy a piece of land here.

Of course, ordinary people can also visit here, as long as they can afford the expensive tickets.

Xiu Cheng couldn't figure out why he was here. His memory stayed at the graduation ceremony on the first day. After he gave a speech as the outstanding student representative, he hurriedly took a public aircraft home to celebrate his brother Xiu Ling's birthday.

When passing by a gift shop, he got off the aircraft, carefully selected a gift box, and put the multi-function game console he made by himself into it.

Next...

the gift shop was not far from home, and he planned to walk home directly. After that, Xiu Cheng lost his memory.

Xiu Cheng raised his wrist to check the time, only to realize that his terminal had been taken away. The wrist was empty, and there were a few bruises on the fair skin.

The shape looked like finger marks, as if someone had grabbed his wrist hard to prevent him from breaking free.

Several clips flashed through his mind in a daze. In the picture, he was being pressed tightly by something. He was gasping for air, but it was of no use. The air was still being lost from his chest bit by bit. .

Xiu Cheng pressed his aching forehead, and suddenly his whole body trembled. He felt with some panic that in addition to his sore body, there was also a burning pain in a secret, unspeakable place.

He is an adult omega, and under this feeling, he has already subconsciously guessed what happened to him.

Xiu Cheng lay quietly for a long time, holding on to the last glimmer of hope and touching his glands with his fingers. The skin there was soft and exuded the faint aroma of pheromones. As soon as the fingers touched it, the glands shrank as if frightened, with a slight tingling sensation. Xiu Cheng pressed his finger on it without giving up, and felt a row of tooth marks almost in fear.

A very fresh row, the touch is very obvious, as if it has just been bitten.

- He was marked.

Marked during non-estrus/estrus.

Xiu Cheng didn't panic. He forced himself to sit up. When he saw the pajamas he was wearing that clearly didn't belong to him, his heart suddenly felt sour.

It's strange to say that although he is an omega, Xiu Cheng has never thought about getting married, let alone being marked by an alpha.

He was obsessed with academic research and was called a "laboratory madman" by his classmates. After graduation, he chose to stay in school to continue his studies and devote himself to the scientific cause of the empire with a group of like-minded friends in his favorite field.

In his life plan, there was no mate, no mark, no offspring.

But now all hell breaks loose.

Xiu Cheng closed his eyes. The empire had an unwritten rule that no alpha could mark an omega without the omega's knowledge or objection.

But in the eyes of the higher-ups, these regulations are no different than farts.

Xiucheng understood this very well.

This is Qingfeng Garden, and the other party must be either rich or noble, so even if we mark him, what will happen?

Even though he is the smartest omega in the empire, he is still as vulnerable as a glass doll in the face of power.

Xiu Cheng got off the bed with his bare feet and stumbled around the room, trying to find his communicator. He needed to call home. On such an important day, if he didn't go back, his parents and younger brother might be in such a hurry.

Just when he walked to the desk, there was a soft sound of the bedroom door, and it was opened from the outside.

Xiu Cheng turned his head and saw the handsome figure standing at the door.

He was slightly stunned: "Xun Sheng?" His grades are good, his appearance is not bad, and most importantly, his family is prominent, and he is the designated successor of the family. Many omegas secretly admire him.

Xiu Cheng didn't have much impression of him. He knew so much just because he had a good memory and there were always people around him talking about this alpha, so he knew a little bit about him subtly.

Xun Sheng lowered his head, and his expression could not be seen. He just clenched his fists tightly, as if he was nervous and a little overwhelmed.

He walked up to Xiu Cheng without saying a word, suddenly leaned down and took Xiu Cheng's breath away.

Xiucheng was slightly dizzy due to the strong alpha aura. He struggled for a moment, and suddenly seemed to understand something. He gently lowered his hand downwards and asked in an unusually calm voice: "Is it you?"

Xun Sheng knew who he was. Meaning, he didn't dare to look into Xiu Cheng's eyes, he just lowered his head and said "hmm" heavily.

Then he tucked Xiu Cheng into the quilt and sat on the edge of the bed, as silent as a statue.

He actually had a lot to say to Xiucheng. The love in his heart was like boiling water, steaming and flowing freely in his chest, making his heart ache.

But when he met Xiu Cheng's cold eyes, he flinched like a coward.

"Please give me my terminal." Xiu Cheng's tone was indifferent and distant.

In fact, the first time I saw Xun Sheng, the disappeared memories began to slowly come back. Xiu Cheng vaguely remembered that he was kidnapped by several people and taken to Qingfeng Garden.

Those people stuffed him into the aircraft and forced him to inhale some unknown gas, after which Xiu Cheng fell into a coma. I heard several people talking in a daze.

"Are you sure it's this omega?" One person said: "Beautiful is beautiful, but there are so many empires with this kind of beauty. I don't know what Master Xun likes about him." Another person said

: "It is said that this omega has a high IQ and is very famous in the Imperial University. Master Xun should like smart omegas, right?"

The voices of the two became lower and lower. After a while, someone else said: "Let's If you send him to your door privately, will Master Xun really be happy? Don't steal the chicken but lose the rice."

"Don't worry, I? I heard that Master Xun is going crazy because of this omega, and he has wanted to get it for a long time. Well, just to save face, what we do is give him a push so that he can get his long-cherished wish." "

When it comes to flattering, Brother Qin, you are the best at it."

"Young people, just learn a little better and wait. If Master Xun marries this little omega, we will be the matchmakers, and there will be many benefits in the future."

Several people laughed.

Xiu Cheng roughly figured it out and understood the whole story.

In order to please Xun Sheng, those people knocked him out and sent him to his door. Xun Sheng did not refuse and still marked him despite his weak resistance.

The more Xiu Cheng thought about it, the more sarcastic he became. The book says that after an omega is marked, he will have uncontrollable feelings for the alpha who marked him, but Xiucheng has no attachment or dependence on the alpha who just marked him.

He spread his palms and continued to ask: "Where is my terminal?"

Xun Sheng squeezed his palms hard and suddenly said something without any clue: "Let's get married, I... I want to I'm responsible for you."

"No need." Xiu Cheng said coldly: "Give me the terminal back, I'm going home."

Xun Sheng stood up suddenly, gritted his teeth and walked out.

He didn't return to Qingfeng Garden for the next two days, but he didn't let Xiu Cheng go either. He used his power to ask the Marriage Department to create a marriage certificate between him and Xiu Cheng.

Xiu Cheng glanced at the golden certificate and turned his head: "I don't agree."

He was still wearing the pajamas, revealing his fair and beautiful neck, his head slightly raised, and his face was like jade. .

Xun Sheng looked at him quietly, his heart agitated, and he thought of that night again, so sweet that he could never forget it.

As long as you marry Xiu Cheng, this person will belong to him forever.

"I don't agree." Xiu Cheng showed no expression: "Xun Sheng, you shouldn't do anything based on wishful thinking.

" The behavior of a superior person, even if he is at a disadvantage in this relationship, he still has to dominate the situation.

"Your brother..." Xun Sheng said, "He is also an omega. I heard he is very beautiful. You two brothers have a good relationship."

Xiu Chengyi was stunned: "What do you want to say?"

"Omega is a hot commodity. It's very unsafe to walk on the street..."

"You..." Xiu Cheng sneered: "How shameless."

"As long as you marry me." Xun Sheng didn't dare to look at Xiu Cheng's face. His eyes fell out of the window and he said firmly: "I guarantee that nothing will happen to him."

Xiu Cheng was silent for a long time and signed the marriage certificate.

That evening, Xun Sheng sent someone to take him home. Just as the door of the aircraft was about to close, Xun Sheng suddenly blocked it with his hand, opened the door halfway, took out a small box from his arms, and handed it over.

"It's for you." There was a faint blush on his face, and he had the air of a young man: "You must like it."

Xiu Cheng took the box and closed the hatch.

Instead of opening the box, he placed it on another seat of the aircraft.

"Mr. Xiu," the driver, a very enthusiastic and cheerful young man, said with a smile, "Why don't you open it and take a look?"

"Gifts should be given to people who understand." Xiu Cheng leaned back on his chair and closed his eyes. Eyes closed: "I don't want to understand for the moment."

The author has something to say:

Happy Labor Day!

Brother's extra story is finally here. This extra chapter was originally planned to be written during the Spring Festival holiday, but a lot of things suddenly happened during that time. My mental and physical condition has been very bad, so I postponed writing it until now, leaving everyone to wait.

My brother's extra story is just a compulsory short story, about four or five chapters. I had a lot of ideas at the beginning, but later I felt they were too ridiculous. Hahaha, I really couldn't bear to read the bloody thoughts in my heart. So I decided to simplify it a bit, make these two people happy, and give their relationship (do I have feelings for these two people) a clean ending?