Chapter 76

The boiling water was boiling in the pot, white steam came out, and everything in sight was blurry.

Gu Yin put the noodles into the pot and stirred them with chopsticks.

Xiu Ling stood at the door of the kitchen, combing his hair that had returned early with his fingers, chatting with Gu Yin.

"Wait a minute." Suddenly he stopped talking, popped up the communicator on the terminal interface, and said, "I'll take a conversation first." The person who

sent him the conversation was the leader of the art team of the game company, saying that two people were needed to design the picture. , asked him if he had time.

Xiu Ling thought for a while and said, "I haven't had anything to do recently." Then he agreed.

No? After a while, the team leader packaged the character information and sent it to his mailbox, telling him that the deadline for the manuscript was one week later.

Xiu Ling first opened the information and quickly browsed it, but he was asked to draw an anthropomorphic picture of the mythical beast Qilin in the ancient civilization.

There is very little information about Qilin in StarCraft, and the information given to him by the team leader is also relatively general, and even distorts the nature of the mythical beast. The keywords written in the character column are "ferocious, ferocious beasts, and ghost-like in human form." ".

Xiu Ling frowned and sent a message to the team leader, asking him if the information was wrong.

After a while, the team leader replied: "The information I got is like this. This is the setting given in the content. It should be a private setting for the development of the plot. As for the game, it must be different from the actual situation. In and out."

Xiu Ling didn't want to be too serious about the virtual game. When he heard that people had deliberately made such a setting, he didn't want to say anything else.

After all, Gu Yin can be portrayed as a vicious desperado in the game, and it doesn't matter if the mythical beast Qilin is twisted into a ghost.

"If you're too tired, take less work." Gu Yin turned off the fire and saw his partner's face grimacing. He thought it was due to heavy work pressure and said, "I tied a gold card to your account. You If you are short of money, you can get it inside."

Xiu Ling was surprised: "When did you tie him up?" He had no idea what was going on.

"Before we go to Nanshengxing." Gu Yin added an extra poached egg to Xiu Ling's bowl, sprinkled with chopped green onion, and said, "Come over and eat."

Xiu Ling walked over and sat on the chair, blowing on the food in the bowl. Hot air: "I don't usually spend much. I just earn enough money to spend it. I don't know much about investing. If you give me so much money, I don't even know how to spend it." Gu Yin said: "

Here . These are just for you to use as pocket money and buy more things you like. They are not for you to invest and make money."

Xiu Ling said "oh" and accepted it. However, he didn't plan to touch the money. If something happened in the future, it could still meet his urgent needs.

Feeling a little full after this meal, Xiu Ling secretly burped, put away the dishes, asked the robot to wash the dishes, and pulled Gu Yin upstairs.

"Slow down." Gu Yin was completely worried: "You have just had the operation, so you don't need to do strenuous exercise."

Xiu Ling jumped into the room and smiled: "The doctor said it's okay, the only thing you need to pay attention to is I can't have sex." He stuck out his tongue with bad intentions: "Seven days, Mr. Gu."

Gu Yin: "..."

He stepped forward and hugged his partner tightly, gritting his teeth. : "Seven days is seven days. I can bear it. What should you do when you feel uncomfortable?"

Xiu Ling blushed. After being marked by Gu Yin, he was easily affected by Gu Yin's pheromones. Sometimes he would feel unbearably hot all over his body while sleeping, so he had to get up from Gu Yin's arms and get into another bed by himself.

Gu Yin was very willing to help him relieve himself, but both of them had jobs during the day, so it was difficult to toss for too long. He could only watch his partner wrap up the quilt on one side and continue to sleep soundly.

When I couldn't bear it anymore, I held the other person in my arms and spent the whole night there feeling unsatisfied.

"I have my own way." Xiu Ling hummed. At worst, they could just sleep separately as usual.

Gu Yin is not the kind of person who doesn't know the importance of things. Since the doctor told him so, he will not touch Xiu Ling. Even if Xiu Ling takes the initiative to seduce him, he can control himself and remain calm. .

"Be good." He held Xiu Ling's ear in his mouth and whispered: "Let me eat enough in seven days, okay?

" , you want to plant a little life into my body."

With a "hiss" sound, Gu Yin took a deep breath, took a step back, shook his head and said with a bitter smile: "Don't say that, you are like that, I may really not be able to bear it anymore."

There was already a thin layer of sweat on his forehead, and he was obviously trying to be as restrained as possible.

Xiu Ling hurriedly stopped and took a few steps back. When Gu Yin's breathing gradually calmed down, he asked cautiously: "Are you ready?"

"Much better." Gu Yin wiped the sweat from his forehead and sighed: "You have grown so big, this is the first time because of Omega. It's so embarrassing to say something so out of character, it makes you laugh."

Xiu Ling didn't laugh, he was happy in his heart.

He walked to the bathroom and took out a towel, helped Gu Yin dry the sweat on his face, and asked, "Do you want to change clothes?"

Gu Yin only wore a set of light silk home clothes, and his chest was already covered with sweat. Soaked and wet, it sticks to your chest, feeling vaguely sexy.

"Yeah." Gu Yin nodded, opened the cloakroom and rummaged through, his eyes suddenly caught sight of the pink pajamas in the corner.

There were two sets of pajamas of the same style. Xiu Ling acted first and took the black set as his own, while the pink one was pushed to the bottom of the box.

Neither of them liked the color, Xiu Ling thought it was childish, and Gu Yin simply felt that she was not suitable to wear it.

Seeing that he had been staring at the cloakroom, Xiu Ling also stepped forward and followed Gu Yin's gaze to lock the set of pajamas with great precision.

"There's a set here." He took out his pajamas and unfolded them, pretending to be surprised: "The set I'm wearing is a couple's style."

Gu Yin: "..."

"Quickly put it on." Xiu Ling Sanliang I took off my husband's clothes, grabbed the pink pajamas and put them on him.

Gu Yin frowned and didn't comment.

Xiu Ling put on the sleeves for him, but was not stopped, so he became more bold and put on the whole set of clothes. He couldn't hide his pride: "It fits quite well. When did you buy it? Why haven't I seen you wearing it?"

"..." Gu Yin said, "No? I bought it."

"That's..."

Gu Yin thought for a while: "It was given by someone else."

"Who gave it to me? The eyesight is so good." Xiu Ling praised it very insincerely while helping Gu Yin fasten the last button. Then he took two steps back, looked at it carefully for a moment, and said with a smile: "Okay? Looks like a big flower girl." "

..." The corner of Gu Yin's mouth twitched: "You little rascal."

Xiu Ling giggled and looked at Gu Yin. Put away your pajamas and let the robot clean them.

"One more thing?..." He turned his head, the smile on his face disappeared, and he looked at Gu Yin for a moment.

Gu Yin looked stern.

Xiu Ling bent down, pulled out a small box from under the bed, opened it in front of Gu Yin, and said, "Inside are two Omega inhibitors and the remaining four birth control pills. These These are the escape routes I prepared for myself before, but now they are completely useless."

He carried the small box into the bathroom, threw the inhibitor and contraceptive pill into the toilet, and pressed the flush button.

"Okay." Xiu Ling smiled slightly: "I have no escape route. I will count on you for the rest of my life."

Gu Yin's hands trembled, and his thoughts surged for a while.

When Xiu Ling first got married, perhaps it was those pills of birth control pills that gave him a sense of security. They were the only straw he could grasp when he returned to the empire. This straw made him feel that he still had hope in life. Now he throws all these away and truly gives his life completely to himself.

Gu Yin took Xiu Ling's hand and slowly, bit by bit, embedded his whole body into his arms.

Neither of them spoke. I don't know how long it had been. Xiu Ling squeezed his partner's arm and said softly: "You didn't mean you brought your work back. Let's go and deal with official business first."

Gu Yin was cooking noodles. I told him that I would have to work overtime after dinner, but now it is already past nine o'clock, and if I don't work, I will have to stay up late again.

"It's easy to handle. It will be done soon." Gu Yin said, reluctantly letting go of Xiu Ling and touching the other person's head: "You go to bed earlier. I slept late the past few days. , I had another surgery today, so I need to rest more."

Xiu Ling said, "I'm not sleepy."

"If I'm not, just squint and close your eyes to rest."

Xiu Ling agreed reluctantly. A sound.

Gu Yin was afraid that he would be trapped in the soft land and unable to escape if he delayed it any longer, so he hurriedly took the documents and ran to the study as if running for his life.

Just after he calmed down and approved the documents for a while, someone knocked on the door twice. Xiu Ling was outside and said, "Can I come in?" Gu Yin got

up and opened the door, and saw his partner standing holding an electronic drawing board. At the door, he said with a grimace, "I really can't sleep. I can't rest my mind even with my eyes closed. I can't feel at ease in the bedroom, so I've been working overtime with you." "..."

Gu Yin I couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry, so I had to let him in.

There happened to be two desks in the study room, one big and one small. Gu Yin wanted to give the big one to Xiu Ling. Xiu Ling shook his head and walked straight to the small desk and put the drawing board on the table.

Gu Yin approved a few documents and turned his head slightly, just in time to see Xiu Ling's peaceful profile. His little friend sat quietly, with his head lowered, and his eyelashes seemed to be trembling under the light.

Xiu Ling has obsessive-compulsive disorder in painting. Sometimes he has to change a detail dozens or hundreds of times until he is satisfied. When painting, he strives for excellence. For some orders that are not urgent, he will often polish them carefully, and it takes a week just to paint.

His style is not an imperial style, but more of a fusion of some ancient imperial painting techniques, with a hint of mystery and weirdness.

As if aware of Gu Yin's gaze, Xiu Ling raised his head and smiled at Gu Yin.

"No? You want to see me, hurry up and get to work." He pretended to be annoyed and knocked on the table.

Gu Yin obediently lowered his head to look at the document, but the corners of his mouth couldn't help but turn up. His face, which usually showed a sullen look, was like ice that had been broken into pieces, slowly letting out the warmth of spring water.

The study was quiet for a moment, and only the gentle and shallow breathing of the two people could be heard.

Xiu Ling stood up and walked to the bookshelf to look for information. A month ago, he purchased a batch of books about earth civilization, which included an introduction to Eastern ghosts and gods. Xiu Ling wanted to find inspiration from the books.

There are wisterias and albizia flowers hanging on the bookshelf, and Xiu Ling is often watered and tended. These flowers and plants are growing happily.

He found the volume dedicated to describing ghosts and gods, turned around and walked back, and suddenly stopped in front of a clump of lush flowers and grass.

The fiery red albizia flowers are in full bloom, and their fragrance is refreshing.

Xiu Ling gently broke off a flower, walked up to Gu Yin, and placed the flower beside his table.

The author has something to say:

Gu Yin: My heart refuses to wear this pajamas. But if you can make your partner smile, it's worth it.