Chapter 77

Gu Yin has only received flowers twice since he was so old.

The first time was when he came back from Nansheng Star a few days ago, and Xiu Ling gave him a large bunch of narcissus as a gift. The second time was just now, when Xiu Ling pretended to come over and put it on his table "casually" A flower of acacia.

Narcissus is himself, and Albizia is his undying love.

Xiu Ling has a shy personality and rarely speaks straightforward words of love like him. Most of the time, he always expresses his love for himself in this hidden way.

Gu Yin picked up the flower very carefully, spread it out and put it in the palm of his hand.

The petals of Albizia julibrissin are very thin and long, and even when in full bloom, they still have a curled feel. The layers of petals are intertwined and wrapped with bright yellow stamens.

The Albizia julibrissin flower has a single color and imperfect shape. It does not rank high in the flower catalog, but the people of the Third Star think it is very romantic, just like love, fiery, impulsive, flawed but thrilling.

Gu Yin couldn't bear to let go.

He thought about it, holding the flower in one hand and continuing to review the documents with the other.

Xiu Ling put down the book, jotted down a few important points in his notes, and looked up at the clock on the wall. Unknowingly, it was already half past eleven. He rubbed his eyes and couldn't help but look in Gu Yin's direction.

Alpha's back was straight and he was flipping through documents quickly with his lips pursed.

There was already a pile of finished books on the side of the desk, but there was still a pile under his hand. He said he would finish it soon, just to reassure himself.

Xiu Ling knew that Gu Yin was very busy, but he didn't know that he was so busy. I'm afraid that going to Nansheng Star to fight would be equivalent to a vacation for him.

He suddenly felt that he was worthless and could not take care of Gu Yin's worries.

"That's it for today." Xiu Ling walked over, took the pen from his hand without leaving a trace, and said distressedly: "If it's not particularly urgent, it won't be too late to deal with the rest tomorrow. It's already very late, go to bed."

Gu Yin said: "There are still a few that need to be approved today."

Xiu Ling put the pen on the table and rubbed Gu Yin's shoulders: "Then, I'll make you some midnight snacks."

"Yeah."

Xiu Ling walked to the kitchen and made a few simple side dishes. Each dish was nutritionally balanced and had enough chili sauce. During this time, his cooking skills have improved a lot, and he has also learned several hard dishes from Zhang Ma.

He thought that if the review went smoothly, he could sign up to take the Senior Cuisine Certificate exam next year to try out the water.

As soon as it was done, Gu Yin came down from upstairs. He was probably still not used to wearing pink clothes. He rolled up his cuffs uncomfortably while walking.

"It's really good-looking." Xiu Ling made excuses for his malicious behavior. He leaned over and helped Gu Yin straighten his collar: "I'm not going to lie to you, this color makes you look particularly youthful. If you don't wear it, You were more than ten years older than me before, but after you put it on, I am more than ten years older than you. You just flashed in front of me, and I was still thinking, yo, where did this handsome boy come from?"

This wave of rainbow The fart was a bit exaggerated, but Xiu Ling didn't blush and worked hard to brainwash Gu Yin into accepting his bad taste.

"Don't always dress so boringly, and occasionally change your style. On the day we were tidying up the garden, when you wore that yellow outfit, several little gardeners secretly told me that it looked good."

Gu Yin: "..."

He always feels that his little friend is challenging his aesthetics in every possible way.

However, let pink be pink. It's okay to wear it at home or to dress up your feathers.

After finishing the midnight snack, it was already early in the morning. Xiu Ling couldn't hold on anymore, so he was carried by Gu Yin in a daze, took a bath, and then fell asleep in a warm embrace.

The next day, the evaluation report on whether a pilot school could be opened in the military headquarters came out. It said that it was not recommended to open a school.

In his heart, Xiu Ling hoped that the educational environment of Third Star would be improved, so he had been hoping that the evaluation experts would agree to open the school. When he suddenly received such a result, he was a little disappointed.

But Gu Yin has his own think tank, and this result should be a conclusion based on many considerations, not only the economic level, but also the political level.

Xiu Ling turned on the communicator, initiated a call to the leading dignitary's wife, and expressed his meaning to the other party tactfully.

The important official's wife was very disappointed. She said "what a pity" several times and said that we would cooperate again in the future, and then hung up the communicator.

Two days later, the important official's wife contacted him again and said that Ukiyo Manor would hold a tea party and invited Xiu Ling to attend.

The words are sincere and touching.

Xiu Ling was embarrassed to refuse, so he agreed.

Gu Yin came back a little late that day. Xiu Ling had already had dinner and sat beside him to accompany him. At first, he just watched Gu Yin eat, but then for some reason, Gu Yin served him soup and vegetables, and he refused them all, so he ate another meal in disguise.

"If I keep eating like this, I will definitely gain weight." Xiu Ling touched his belly and said quietly: "Everyone else eats less at night, but I am better. I eat two meals at night. If I don't gain weight, who will gain weight?"

" It would be nice to gain some muscle." Gu Yin said, "It feels comfortable to hold."

"..." Xiu Ling glanced at him resentfully, ran to the mirror, lifted up her shirt and looked at the faint outline of her abdominal muscles.

Fortunately, those few unformed small muscles are still there.

He let out a breath, suddenly thought of something, and touched it with nostalgia.

If there is a little life inside, these few small muscles will definitely not be saved.

Xiu Ling returned to her seat and sat down, sternly rejecting Gu Yin's offer.

"I'm going to the Empire in half a month." Gu Yin put down his chopsticks and said, "You come with me. I want to go home to visit my two elders."

Xiu Ling had heard the news from his brother in advance and was prepared. Be prepared and not surprised by this.

"Did the royal family invite you there?"

Gu Yin nodded.

"There are a bunch of old foxes in the royal family. Be careful when dealing with them." Xiu Ling looked at him quietly. He was not happy that he was about to go home, but was worried.

He had stayed in the palace for several years and had some knowledge of the royal family's style of doing things. He was afraid that Gu Yin would suffer.

Gu Yin smiled: "Don't worry, it's just about economic cooperation, not military affairs. Compared with this, I will be able to see my father and mother soon. Please help me think of a good gift."

Xiu Ling said: "You already gave away a lot last time. My mother said that the small warehouse at home is almost full. There is no need to prepare in a big way this time. Just send a few small things to express your feelings. ." His parents repeatedly told him that there was no shortage of anything at home, so don't let Gu Yin spend any more money.

"This is different." Gu Yin said: "This is the first time I met an elder, so the gift was too little and not decent."

Xiu Ling: "...the gift is too light on the affection, but the meaning is too important. Besides, both my father and my mother know that you have this That's enough."

Gu Yin shook his head. He knew in his heart that Xiu's parents were not satisfied with him. Xiu's father was better, but Xiu's mother still had some scruples. She just reluctantly accepted him because she loved her son.

As for what Xiu Ling said about Xiu's parents liking him very much?, it was just to comfort himself and make him feel at ease.

He wanted to spend his whole life with Xiu Ling, and he would have to support his two elders in the future. His relationship with the Xiu family could not always remain so cold and stalemate.

"Don't worry about this." Xiu Ling stretched out his finger and pushed on his eyebrows, relaxing his frown: "Giving gifts is a trivial matter and not worth your worries. When the time comes, you can concentrate Focus on solving the problem of cooperation with the royal family, and leave the family affairs to me."

Gu Yin's heart moved: "Xiao Ling..."

"If you don't mind, you can stay at my house for a few days in the empire. Dad and Mom is not unkind, you are good to them, they will definitely see it." Xiu Ling gently leaned her head on Gu Yin's shoulder: "Besides, dad really likes you now. He sent me a message last time. Information, and asked me to take good care of you."

My father's original words at that time were: since you have identified Gu Yin, you should manage this relationship well. You can't just ask for it, but you must also give as much as you can, care about him, take care of him, and wholeheartedly Treat each other with respect.

Although he understood that there was an element of exaggeration in this statement, Gu Yin was still delighted and said, "Why would you dislike it? I'm just a little afraid that my parents will be uncomfortable if I live in it." "

No." Xiu Ling said, "Dad Mom has already treated you as her own child. Dad also told me that he now has three children. Apart from my brother and me, the remaining one is you." Gu

Yin was silent for a moment, then laughed: "Little liar, even if dad is really If you say this, the third one should be Xun Sheng, not me."

Xiu Ling blushed, what he said was indeed said casually when his head was hot, and Gu Yin unexpectedly thought of Xun Sheng.

Xun Sheng controlled external public opinion very strictly. Except for a few close relatives of the Xiu family and the Xun family, no one else knew the true relationship between him and Xiu Cheng, and thought they were friends. A loving couple. The Empire has a large number of "Sheng Cheng" CP fans, and there is even a site on the Internet dedicated to recording the daily "love" between the two of them.

In Xiu Ling's view, those so-called "love" routines are just Xun Sheng's deliberate performance in front of the camera. As long as he leaves the camera, he will immediately change from an affectionate young man from an aristocratic family to a complete tyrant.

"Xun Sheng..." Xiu Ling didn't know whether to tell Gu Yin about her brother's rough love life. After thinking about it, she suppressed the matter and said tactfully: "Xun Sheng has a bad personality, and his parents are not I like it very much."

Fortunately, Gu Yin didn't ask any more questions and just nodded thoughtfully.

Seeing that he stopped eating, Xiu Ling took the initiative to clear away the dishes and chopsticks: "Anyway, you don't have to worry about meeting your parents. Everything is fine with me. Just go and do your business." He turned his head and Gu Yin walked in. , the alpha reached out and pulled his hand out of the sink, took the towel on the side and carefully wiped off the water stains on his hand.

"Let the robot wash it." Gu Yin waved to the nanny robot and entered the dishwashing instructions.

Xiu Ling put her hands around his neck and was carried upstairs by him.

"Right..." As if remembering something, Xiu Ling said, "The wives of the important officials in the military department invited me to attend a tea party at Ukiyo Manor this weekend." "You

agreed?"

Xiu Ling nodded. .

Gu Yin put him on the bed, gently pulled and untied the ribbon tied to his hair. His black hair suddenly fell down and fell on his shoulders.

This is an obvious sign of courtship. Although the seven-day time limit has not been lifted and the two of them cannot take the last step, it is not a bad idea to give it a try.

"I haven't showered yet." Xiu Ling pushed the person on top of him.

Gu Yin didn't care at all, he took off his partner's clothes in a few moments, pulled the quilt over them and covered them both.

The author has something to say:

Gu Gu is going to capture everyone in the Xiu family...